- Category: ABOUT SO4J
Jesus is Lord!
- In spite of our Failures to Obey God (Rom 3:23), He Loved us so much, that He made a way of Escape from His Eternal Wrath in Hell (Rom 5:8).
- Jesus always existed as God, with God the Father (John 1:1,14; John 10:30; Rev 22:13)
Re: The Trinity - We believe in one God. He Eternally existent in Three persons— the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus became a Man (John 1:14; Phil 2:5-11; Col 2:9).
- Jesus was Born of a Virgin (Matt 1:23, Isa 7:14).
- Jesus was Conceived by the Holy Spirit (Matt 1:18; Luke 1:26-35).
- On the Cross, a Holy God poured out His Anger, Fury, & Wrath, that we deserved because of our Sin (Eph 2:3-4, 1 Thess 5:9-10) onto a Holy, Perfect, & Sinless Jesus. (Heb 4:15, 1 Pet 1:19, 1 Pet 2:22-24, Col 2:14, Isa 6:3) To Satisfy God's Wrath against us. (Rom 2:5-11)
- Jesus became our Substitute when He died on the Cross (2 Cor 5:21, Heb 9:22).
- God treated Jesus as if He had personally committed every Sin, committed by every Person, who would ever Repent & Believe the Gospel (1 Pet 3:18).
- Jesus physically rose from the Dead & Defeated Death (Luke 24:36-43, 1 Cor 15:3-8).
- Jesus is Returning Soon to Judge the World with Justice (Rom 2:5-11, 2 Thess 1:7-9)
- Jesus is the ONLY Way to be Saved from Hell (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Isa 43:11).
- Jesus warned us aboutHell & The Lake Of Fire (Matt 5:29, 7:13, 8:12, 22:13, 10:28, 13:42, 13:50, 25:30, 25:41, 25:46, Mark 9:43-48, Luke 16:19-31, Lake of Fire— Rev 20:13-15, 21:8).
- Hell is the Final Place for all people who do Not Surrender to Jesus (Rev 21:8, Rom 6:23).
- We believe the Lordwants everyonetoRepent & Believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ
(Matt 4:17, 13:42, Mark 1:15, Luke 13:3-5, Acts 2:38, 3:19, 13:24, 14:15, 17:30-31)
- Jesus says that you must be "Born Again"in order tohave Eternal Life (John 3:3).
- We believe that a person is Saved by GRACE, NOT by Works (Eph 2:8-10, 2 Tim 1:9).
- Sanctification - Believers are to live a life that is Holy & Obedient to God's Word (1 Pet 1:14-17, 1 John 2:3-6, Luke 6:46) out of our Love for Jesus (John 14:15, John 15:10). They are to Forsakeall Sin (1 John 3:9-10, 1 John 1:9); and Surrender all to Jesus on a Daily Basis ( Luke 9:23-26, Luke 14:26-27, Luke 14:33, Matt 10:37-39)— which is accomplished by God's Grace & the Holy Spirit's power moving in the Life of a Believer (Phil 2:12-13).
- SO4J-TV is Non-Denominational and believes the Bible is God's inspired Word(2 Tim 3:16)
"SO4J-TV's STATEMENT OF FAITH"
EXCERPT FROM: GOSPEL - WHAT DOES IT MEAN THAT JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS?