- Category: SATAN, SIN & EVIL
Satan Deceives Many - Revelation 12:9
Revelation 12:9 "Satan, Deceives the Whole World"
Satan Deceives Many - Satan Deceives the Whole World—Revelation 12:9. By Default, upon our Death, ALL people go to Hell (Rom 6:23, Ezekial 18:20)— EXCEPT for those People who are BORN AGAIN (John 3:3). How Do We Escape God's Wrath in Hell? Good News Here: Gospel of Jesus Christ. Many Go to Hell Scriptures: (Matt 7:13-14, Phil 3:18-19, Matt 7:21-22,23, Luke 13:23-30, 2 Cor 4:4)
A MORE IN-DEPTH ARTICLE IS HERE: SATAN DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD
- SATAN DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD— THOUGHTS FROM SATAN - (Rev 12:9)
- SATANS FINAL REBELLION - THE END OF SATAN
- SATAN – NAMES OF SATAN & WHO IS SATAN?
- VOICES - HEARING VOICES
- HELL SCRIPTURES & HELL FACTS
- HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE
Hell is the Eternal Destiny of MOST People
(Matt 7:13-14, Matt 7:21-23, Phil 3:18-19)
Satan Deceives Many
Satan does all he can to keep an unsaved person deceived and in darkness. As it is written,
- Revelation 12:9 "Satan, which Deceives the Whole World."
There is a battle between truth and error going on inside of each person. That battle is for a person’s soul. The devil persuades many in their thoughts that evolution is how we came into existence. The adversary puts in the minds of others that the Bible is not God’s Word but just a book written by men. He makes some believe that it is too difficult to understand. And if you do believe the Bible is the perfect Word of God, Satan will do everything possible to stop you from studying it, by using many distractions and other devices. If you study the Bible, Satan will try to cause you to believe certain passages do not mean exactly what they say. If you do believe God’s Word, he will try to choke the Word that is in you, by using the lusts of this world, the cares of this life, the pleasures of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and many other devices. Satan is a master at mixing the truth with deception in your mind and causing confusion.
Satan persuades many people that there is no heaven, Hell, Judgment, or God. He causes many to think that he does not even exist, or that, if he does exist, he is nothing more than a little red cartoon character with horns and a pitchfork, who is mischievous but not dangerous. He causes some people to be bitter toward God. He causes many others to be deceived on how to be saved. He blinds their eyes.
There are many people that look like they are led of God, but they are not. They themselves think they are being led of God and deceive many. Many people go to churches that have blind leaders of the blind.
- Matthew 23:28 These blind clergy "Outwardly appear Righteous unto men"
- Matthew 23:27 They "appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones."
- Luke 11:44 They "Are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them..
(people that go to their churches) are not aware of them (they are not aware these are blind leaders)."
It never occurs to most people that their
Ordained Minister is, himself, on the way to Hell.
Paul told us very clearly
- 2 Corinthians 2:17 "Many...Corrupt the Word of God."
These blind clergy combine God’s Word with deception and traditions. Multitudes of people attend these dead, ceremonial, entertainment, people-pleasing churches and are confident they will be in heaven when they die. It just never occurs to most people that their church is leading them to Hell. They put their faith in their church or denomination and its half-truth doctrines. Only after they die, do these realize they were deceived and made an eternal mistake.
Satan puts in many people’s minds that he can never deceive them; therefore, they are deceived already and let their guard down—as an army that is caught by surprise and is defenseless when the attack comes. Not only does Satan speak to you in your thoughts, but he speaks to you through many people, and you may never know it. People can be extremely gullible and lack knowledge in the ways and devices of the devil. Satan puts in people’s mind that they never sin, and many believe this, even though the Bible says,
- Romans 3:23 "All have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God."
Satan has created numerous false religions throughout the world that have led billions of people to Hell. Others may go to good, Bible-teaching churches, yet they are never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Many of them believe they are saved, but the light that is in them is really darkness, and the darkness has blinded their eyes. They know not where they are going. There is a battle going on for their soul, but most of them will never understand this until it is too late.
Again the Bible warns us that Many people Perish and only a Few will enter Heaven. MORE HERE: NARROW GATE - FEW EVER FIND IT
It is written:
- Matthew 7:13-14 (NASB) JESUS— "Enter through the NARROW GATE; for the GATE is WIDE and the WAY is BROAD that leads to DESTRUCTION, and there are MANY who enter through it. (Many people will go to destruction or perish to Hell) For the GATE is SMALL & the WAY is NARROW that leads to LIFE, and there are FEW who find it.”
- Luke 13:23-20 (NASB) Someone asked JESUS “LORD, are there just a FEW who are being SAVED?” And HE said to them, “STRIVE ("agonize" in the Greek) to enter through the NARROW DOOR; for MANY, I tell you, will SEEK to enter and will NOT be able. “Once the head of the house gets up and SHUTS THE DOOR, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘LORD, OPEN UP TO US!’ then HE will answer and say to you, ‘I DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM.’ “Then you will begin to say, ‘We ATE and DRANK in YOUR PRESENCE, and YOU TAUGHT in our streets’; and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do NOT KNOW where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.’ “In that place there will be WEEPING and GNASHING of TEETH when you see ABRAHAM and ISAAC and JACOB and all the PROPHETS in the Kingdom of God, but yourselves being THROWN out. "And they will come from EAST and the WEST and from NORTH and SOUTH, and recline at the table in the KINGDOM OF GOD. And behold, some are LAST who will be FIRST and some are FIRST who will be LAST."
Few people will find the true way to Salvation. Few people will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Matthew 7:21-29 "Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord (or not everyone that calls on the name of Jesus), shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; But he that doeth the will of My father which is in Heaven. There is an absolute condition that must be met to enter. A person must, I repeat must come only through trusting in Jesus and must do the will of God.
- Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?" and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Many, (note the word MANY) will stand before the Judgment and say they Prophesied in the Name of Jesus, but they will ultimately Perish.
Re: This Video is about the Fate of FALSE CONVERTS (APOSTATES) who come to the EDGE of Saving Faith— but they eventually REJECT or WALK AWAY from the Truth. IMPORTANT NOTE! These Are NOT Genuinely Saved Christians portrayed in this Video— as they were NEVER Saved in the First Place. This is a Video Portayal of Matthew 7:21-23. Read Matthew 7:21-23. Go Here for: Biblical Assurance of Salvation, Q & As, & To Examine Your Faith. Go Here for: What is a Lukewarm Christian? Go Here for the: Gospel of Jesus Christ
LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS areUNSAVED People who: THINK, TALK, LOOK like they are Saved
- Matthew 7:22 continues— "And in thy Name have cast out devils."
Again the word MANY applies. Many will say that in the name of Jesus that they have cast out devils. Yet they will ultimately perish.
- Matthew 7:22 continues— "And in thy Name done Many Wonderful Works?"
Again the word MANY applies. Many will say that they have done many wonderful works in the name of Jesus, yet they will ultimately perish.
The word MANY applies here three times. Many, Many, Many shall perish even though they prophesied, cast out devils, and did wonderful works in the name of Jesus.
- Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
They did these things in the name of Jesus but they did not fully Repent. They did works in the name of Jesus but also practiced sin.
- Matthew 7:24 "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock."
- Matthew 7:25 "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that hose; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock (which is the Word and which is Jesus)."
- Matthew 7:26 "And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand"
- Matthew 7:27 "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
- Matthew 7:28 "And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine..(29) For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes."
- Gal 4:27 "For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate (which is Satan) hath many more children than she which hath an husband."
Many More People Go to Hell Than Heaven
Many more people shall go to Hell than to heaven.
- Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."
Many people shall seek to enter heaven, but shall not be able.
- Revelation 3:15-22 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
This is the church age of being lukewarm. Nearly all professing Christians that are really Christians are, at best, only lukewarm.
God clearly says that the lukewarm will be spit out. They will perish. They shall not enter heaven.
- Revelation 3:17 "Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.."
Revelation 3:17 calls the people of this church age BLIND and NAKED, yet they do not know their true condition. They are so blind that they are going to perish, yet they do not know it. They are naked. They are not clothed with Jesus, even though they think they are. They are not clothed with the garments of righteousness, but they do not know this as darkness has blinded their eyes from knowing the truth.
- Revelation 3:18 "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
- Revelation 3:19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
The message to people of this Generation is to Repent. However, Few churches are teaching this anymore.
- Revelation 3:20 Jesus says "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
- Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
- A person must overcome this world. He must overcome himself.
- He must overcome the devices of Satan.
- This is done by putting on the Lord Jesus Christ and through FAITH.
- A person overcomes by faith - (1 John 5:4).
- Without faith it is impossible to please God -(Heb 11:6).
That means a person needs to hear, study and read God’s Word as much as possible. A person’s faith cannot exceed their knowledge and understanding of God’s Word. Little Word, little faith. From this moment on, you can't say you didn't know.
The Jesus of this generation is all love, compassion, understanding, and never condemns anyone.
The Jesus of the Bible is indeed loving, compassionate, and understanding, but He is also to be feared- ref Psalms 89:7.
Indeed, we should tremble at His Word-ref Isa 66:5 and Jere 5:22. The Jesus of the Bible tells us,
- James 2:13 "Mercy Rejoices against Judgment."
Jesus is mercy, and He is Judgment. The Jesus of the Bible, very Few people know in this lukewarm generation and that includes radio and TV evangelists as well as preachers and even missionaries. It is written,
- John 3:18 "But he that believeth not is condemned..."
- John 3:19 "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."
There are so Few people truly walking with the God of the Bible in this generation that the Revelation doesn't even say a Few names have not defiled their garments, as it does regarding the church of Sardis in Revelation 3:1-6.
The Scriptures show clearly that as the days of Noah were, so shall it be when Jesus returns.
How many people were saved in the days of Noah? The answer is very Few (Luke 17:26, 1 Pet 3:20).
- Luke 17:26 "And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."
- 1 Peter 3:20 "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."
SATAN DECEIVES MANY
- Revelation 3:22 "He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
"SATAN DECEIVES MANY"
Copyright 2000 BibleDesk and Gospel Truth Publishing
"SATAN DECEIVES MANY" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
ALL GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV ® SO4J.com
THIS COPYRIGHT INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED.