- Category: FALSE TEACHERS
Rick Warren - False Teachers & False Prophets
FALSE TEACHERS LIST & FALSE PROPHETS EXPOSED - Exposing the False Teachings of the "Word of Faith" Prosperity Gospel & those who Preach a: Worldly Man-centered Shallow "gospel" that is CONTRARY to God's Word VS the True Gospel of Jesus Christ which is about the Good News of Jesus Christ & "Repentance & Faith" (Mark 1:15).
- Matthew 7:15-16 (NASB) Jesus warns, "BEWARE of FALSE PROPHETS, who come to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but INWARDLY are RAVENOUS WOLVES. You will KNOW THEM by their FRUITS.."
QUICK LINK BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE: FALSE TEACHERS LIST
Rick Warren - False Teacher
RICK WARREN, the Pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California: wrote the Lukewarm Watered-Down gospel of the "Purpose Driven Life" Book. He is into the Seeker-Sensitive Movement & he finds Common Ground with other Religions despite what their View of Jesus Christ and the Gospel is. He appears to be more of a People Pleaser, than a God Pleaser, as seen from the Videos below.
QUOTE BY RICK WARREN: “I happen to know people who are Followers of Christ in other Religions” (David Gergen & Rick Warren: Discussion- Religion & Leadership 7/6/05)
QUOTE BY RICK WARREN: “I have known many people who believe in the Messiah of Jesus, regardless of what religion they are, because they believe in him. It’s about a relationship, not a religion. You’ve heard this many times.”
Galatians 1:10 “I'm NOT trying to be a PEOPLE PLEASER! NO, I am trying to PLEASE GOD. If I were STILL trying to PLEASE PEOPLE, I would NOT be CHRIST'S SERVANT."
Luke 6:26 Jesus warns, "WOE to you when ALL MEN men SPEAK WELL OF YOU, for so did their Fathers to the FALSE PROPHETS."
John MacArthur Exposes Rick Warren's "Purpose Drive Life" Book
QUOTE BY RICK WARREN: from his book: The Purpose Driven Life: "One day you will stand before God, and he will do an audit of your life, a final exam, before you enter eternity. The Bible says, "Remember each of us will stand personally before the judgment seat of God. . . Yes, each of us will have to give a personal account to God." Fortunately, God wants us to pass this test, so he has given us the questions in advance. From the Bible we can surmise that God will ask us two crucial questions. First, "What did you do with my Son, Jesus Christ." God won't ask about your religious background or doctrinal views. The only thing that will matter is, did you accept what Jesus Christ did for you and did you learn to love and trust him."
-JOHN MACARTHUR says, "And one of the things that I believe contributes to people defecting from the gospel is an utterly inadequate presentation of the gospel. I think it's part of the ignorance factor where the seed sort of bounces off of hard ground because nothing has ever been told to somebody to prepare the soil. Weak, self-centered, trivial, superficial, shallow gospel presentations do not bring people to a true knowledge of the gospel, do not bring them to true salvation, but they make some kind of response to that superficiality and when there is no real transformation in their lives, they depart thinking that they're inadequate understanding was an adequate understanding and the gospel proved to be impotent.n the most popular Christian book, "The Purpose Driven Life", you will look long and hard in this book on the purpose driven life to find the GOSPEL. Now I don't know how you could ever live a purpose driven life if you didn't know how to get into the Kingdom of God, or how to be saved. And as I went through the book, this is the gospel presentation, the only one that I found.
- RICK WARREN says: "First believe, believe God loves you and made you for His purposes. Believe God has chosen you to have a relationship with Jesus who died on the cross for you. Believe that no matter what you've done, God wants to forgive you. Second, receive Jesus into your life as your Lord and Savior. Receive His forgiveness for your sins."
- JOHN MACARTHUR says: Is there anything missing there? What might be missing there? REPENTANCE.
- RICK WARREN continues to say, "So I invite you to bow your head and quietly whisper the prayer that will change your eternity. Jesus, I believe in You and I receive You."
- JOHN MACARTHUR: What Jesus? Who did what? Where's the resurrection? It goes on.
- RICK WARREN continues: "If you sincerely meant that prayer, congratulations, welcome to the family of God."
- JOHN MACARTHUR says: How does he know who's in the family of God? NO REPENTANCE, NO JUDGMENT, NO HELL, NO HEAVEN, NO SELF-DENIAL, NO DISCUSSION OF SIN, NO LAYING DOWN the LAW OF GOD against which the SINNER IS BROKEN, NO SENSE of GUILT, NO SENSE OF CONDEMNATION, NO FEAR OF ETERNAL PUNISHMENT. That is an INADEQUATE GOSPEL. That is a gospel that I will tell you will contribute to APOSTASY. It will contribute to DEFECTION because people are going to come to that which they THINK is the SAVING MESSAGE and when it doesn't do anything, they're gone. A SHALLOW GOSPEL PRESENTATION that doesn't present the REALITY of ETERNAL JUDGMENT, the reality of the Law of God, the REALITY OF CONDEMNATION, ETERNAL HELL, does NOT WARN of GOD's WRATH, that does NOT CRUSH the SINNER under the WEIGHT OF HIS VIOLATION of the LAW OF GOD, that does NOT make him stand before GOD GUILTY. The GOSPEL PRESENTATION that doesn't do that isn't a FAITHFUL gospel presentation. And then to tell somebody, "Welcome to the family," as if you knew. This is fantasy. The STRONGER the GOSPEL MESSAGE, listen, the HARDER the GOSPEL MESSAGE, the more demanding...the more law is incorporated into it, the MORE GUILT is produced by it. The MORE the SINNER TREMBLES, the MORE CONVICTION, the MORE FEAR; the GREATER the UNDERSTANDING of HELL and JUDGMENT, the LESS LIKELY it is to generate a FALSE RESPONSE.. The Jews knew enough about God and they walked away. We want to make sure that when people, if they will walk away, they're walking away from the knowledge of the truth, not some SUPERFICIAL NON-SAVING MESSAGE that doesn't even mention the RESURRECTION without which you COULDN'T SAVED, because you CAN'T be SAVED if you don't CONFESS JESUS as LORD and BELIEVE in HEART that GOD... what?...RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD." (END OF EXCERPT & QUOTE from John MacArthur's sermon: "Apostates, Be Warned, Part 2")
John 15:18-20 Jesus says, "If the WORLD HATES YOU, you know that it HATED ME before it HATED YOU. If you were of the WORLD, the WORLD would LOVE it's OWN. Yet because you are NOT of the WORLD, but I CHOSE you OUT of the WORLD, therefore the WORLD HATES YOU. Remember the WORD that I said to you, 'A Servant is NOT Greater than His Master.' If they PERSECUTED ME, they will ALSO PERSECUTE YOU. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also."
Rick Warren - Saddleback Church - Lake Forest, California
The above video will answer these questions:
-Can the Church borrow the marketing tools of the world and apply them to the Church?
-What is the history of the Church Growth movement and its false premises?
-Who is involved in the new evangelicalism and second reformation?
-Why are these movements embracing contemplative mysticism?
-How does this movement play into the New World Order?
"Church of Tares: Purpose Driven, Seeker-Sensitive, Church Growth & New World Order" chronicles the man-centered PRAGMATISM of these evangelical Christian movements in comparison to the Bible’s instruction for building the Church of Jesus Christ. As a sequel to "The Real Roots of the Emergent Church", "Church of Tares" documents the connections between the liberal Emergent Church movement and the Church Growth movement. Both movements’ leadership were discipled by business management guru Peter Drucker, who was attracted to the megachurch movement as a social phenomenon that could bring about his “new society” and New World Order. Megacurch pastors Rick Warren and Bill Hybels as well as Leadership Network founder Bob Buford all acknowledge Drucker (who professed not to be a Christian) as their mentor and have built their organizations upon his secular business management philosophies rather than the foundation of Jesus Christ. The fruit of these movements is great compromise of the Gospel and the Great Commission. Rick Warren claims to be ushering in a new spiritual awakening and second reformation with his P.E.A.C.E. Plan. But this reform appears to be a social reformation rather than a spiritual one by joining together in ministry with unbelievers to fight global giants. Such compromise has led to the affirming response letter to the Common Word document which declares Muhammad to be a prophet and the Bible and Qur’an to be of the “same Divine origin.”
Video above is Written, Edited, Narrated & Directed by: Elliott Nesch with Interviews by: Phil Johnson, Chris Rosebrough, Gary Gilley, Joe Schimmel, Bob DeWaay, Ray Yungen, James Sundquist, Eric Ludy, Robert LeBus, Paul Smith. This film is non-profit and FREE, not to be bought or sold, but you do have permission to make copies and distribute freely. To obtain a DVD, simply order online at: HolyBibleProphecy (dot) org for a free copy or make a donation with your request.
FALSE TEACHERS - FALSE PROPHETS - FALSE TEACHINGS - VIDEOS, AUDIOS, ARTICLES
COPYRIGHT © / SO4J.com ® / SO4J-TV & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV® & CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION