- Category: PROPHECY & END TIMES
Millennium– 1000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ
After the Millennium
MILLENNIUM 1000 YEAR REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST - Why is there a Millennial One Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Christ on the Earth?
Is the 1000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ on the Earth right after the Great Tribulation. (Rev. 20:1-10)
AFTER THE MILLENNIUM (an article on the very bottom) is about how Satan is loosed from his Prison. One final Rebellion occurs. The Rebellious are destroyed. Satan is cast into the Lake of Fire. The Heavens and the Earth pass away. The Great White Throne (which is the Judgment of the Unsaved) is held. Then comes the End. A New Heaven and Earth comes forth. The New Jerusalem, the City of God, comes forth and then Eternity. There are Two Bible Studies on this page.
TWO BIBLE STUDIES ON THIS PAGE:
- AFTER THE MILLENNIUM (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
Key Bible Scripture on the Millennium
- Revelation 20:1-10 (NASB) MILLENNIUM SCRIPTURE - 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST - "Then I saw an ANGEL coming down from heaven, holding the KEY of the abyss and a GREAT CHAIN in his hand. 2) And he laid hold of the DRAGON, the SERPENT of old, who is the DEVIL and SATAN, and bound him for a THOUSAND YEARS; 3) and he THREW HIM into the ABYSS, and SHUT IT and SEALED it over him, so that he would NOT DECEIVE the NATIONS any longer, until the THOUSAND YEARS were completed; after these things he must be RELEASED for a SHORT time. 4) Then I saw THRONES, and they sat on them, and JUDGMENT was given to them. And I saw the SOULS of those who had been BEHEADED because of their TESTIMONY of JESUS and because of the WORD OF GOD, and those who had NOT worshiped the BEAST or HIS IMAGE, and had NOT received the MARK on their FOREHEAD and on their HAND; and they came to LIFE and REIGNED with CHRIST for a THOUSAND YEARS. 5) The rest of the DEAD did not come to life until the THOUSAND YEARS were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6) BLESSED and HOLY is the one who has a part in the FIRST RESURRECTION; over these the SECOND DEATH has NO POWER, but they will be PRIESTS of GOD and of CHRIST and will REIGN with Him for a THOUSAND YEARS 7) When the THOUSAND YEARS are completed, SATAN will be released from his PRISON, 8) and will come out to DECEIVE the NATIONS which are in the four corners of the earth, GOG and MAGOG, to gather them together for the WAR; the number of them is like the SAND of the SEASHORE. 9) And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the CAMP OF THE SAINTS and the BELOVED CITY, and FIRE came down from HEAVEN and DEVOURED THEM. 10) And the DEVIL who DECEIVED them was THROWN into the LAKE of FIRE and BRIMSTONE, where the BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET are also; and they will be TORMENTED DAY & NIGHT FOREVER and EVER."
- END TIMES EVENTS - SIGNS OF THE TIMES - CHECKLIST
- NOAH'S DAY & LOT'S DAY - HOW IT WAS - END TIMES EVENTS
- REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE - LUKE 17:32-33 - END TIMES EVENTS
- TRIBULATION 7 SEALS, 7 TRUMPETS, 7 BOWLS - CHART
- RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH - END TIMES EVENTS
- MILLENNIUM - 1,000 YEAR REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST
- CARES, WORRIES, PLEASURES - HOW SATAN DECEIVES
- DENY SELF - LUKE 9:23
- OBEDIENCE - IS OBEDIENCE TO JESUS NECESSARY FOR SALVATION?
- GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
- HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE
- HELL SCRIPTURES & HELL FACTS
- HEAVEN - WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE?
- JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST & REWARDS FOR THE BELIEVERS
- SATAN DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD
- SATANS FINAL REBELLION - THE END OF SATAN .. and many more ARTICLES like these
By Amazing Bible
ON THIS PAGE:
- SPIRITUAL WARFARE (MILLENNIUM)
- JESUS CHRIST REIGNS FROM HIS THRONE: THE PEOPLE ARE COMFORTED
- THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE JERUSALEM: GOD DWELLS THERE
- THE HOLY MOUNTAIN, MOUNT ZION
- THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID
- THE LORD RAISES UP THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID THAT IS FALLEN
- THE HOUSE FILLED WITH GLORY
- THE CONTINUING JUDGMENT OF ISRAEL DURING THE MILLENNIUM
- ITEMS DEALING WITH ISRAEL
- THE NEW COVENANT: ISRAEL’S SINS FORGIVEN
- GOD’S COVENANT WITH THE ANIMALS
- THE FORMER AND LATTER RAIN COMES IN THE FIRST MONTH
- ISRAEL’S GEOGRAPHY
- THE CURSE IS REMOVED FROM THE LAND
- WITH THE CURSE REMOVED, THINGS WILL GROW ABUNDANTLY
- ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY
- THE CITIES REBUILT
- THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THE DEAF SHALL HEAR
- THE POPULATION OF ISRAEL SHALL MULTIPLY GREATLY
- IN JERUSALEM, BOYS AND GIRLS PLAYING IN THE STREETS
- KINGS, NATIONS, & THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP & SERVE JESUS & BRING
- OFFERINGS FROM MANY PLACES SHALL BE BROUGHT
- FEAST OF TABERNACLES SHALL BE KEPT; SOME NATIONS MAY HAVE NO RAIN
- NAMES THAT WILL BE USED DURING THE MILLENNIUM
- THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE WILL LIVE TO BE VERY OLD
- ITEMS DEALING WITH THE WORLD
- THE CONTINUING JUDGMENT OF THE NATIONS DURING THE MILLENNIUM
- THE SAINTS WILL HAVE THEIR NEW BODIES
- THE SAINTS INHERIT THE EARTH
- THE SAINTS SHALL BE GIVEN POWER OVER THE NATIONS
- THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD SHALL MULTIPLY GREATLY
- THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THE DEAF SHALL HEAR
- THE SUN AND MOON
- THE CITIES ARE DESTROYED, BUT PERHAPS REBUILT
- WORLD GEOGRAPHY
- ITEMS DEALING WITH LAWS
- FALL AWAY
- THE MILLENNIUM COMES TO A CLOSE—THE LATTER YEARS
- THE LAST DAYS
- FINAL MILLENNIUM COMMENTARY
AFTER THE MILLENNIUM:
- THE LAST REBELLION: COMMENTARY
- SATAN LET LOOSE FROM HIS PRISON
- SATAN GOES FORTH TO DECEIVE THE NATIONS AGAIN: EVIL THOUGHTS INVADE PEOPLE’S MINDS
- THE WORLD REBELS AGAINST GOD FOR THE LAST TIME
- THE DEVIL IS DESTROYED AND CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
- THE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BY FIRE
1 - SPIRITUAL WARFARE (MILLENNIUM)
For the first time since man has existed, Satan will not be able to deceive people. For one Thousand Years, he will be unable to place wrong thinking into anyone's thoughts. He will no longer be able to deceive the nations. There will be peace. The world will love the Jews. People will love one another. There may be some small instances of sin, but overall sin and rebellion toward God, as it occurs today, should nearly disappear. Love will prevail. Hate and mistrust should virtually cease.
For one Thousand Years, the evil and Judgmental thoughts that people normally have will nearly vanish. The thoughts of rebellion and stubbornness that people have against God will nearly disappear.
The countless number of wrong thoughts that each of us now have, would disappear immediately, if Satan were now shut up and sealed. Man will still have the capacity to sin; however, during the Millennium, there will be no match to ignite it, as Satan is bound. After the Millennium, when Satan is loosed, this will change.
The power of Satan to deceive is frequently emphasized in the Scriptures.
Satan deceived Eve, then Eve deceived Adam.
Satan worked through Cain, who killed his brother.
The world, before the flood, showed the working of Satan.
The world, after the flood, again turned from God, because of the deceptions of Satan.
The princes of this world were partakers in the crucifixion of Jesus - ref 1 Cor 2:8.
Note the following verses. Be on your guard against Satan. He still has great deceptive powers.
- Acts 5:3 "Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Ghost?
- 2 Corinthians 2:11 Beware, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us"
- 2 Corinthians 12:7 "There was given to me a Thorn in the Flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me"
- 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour"
Do not underestimate your enemy, the devil.
After the Thousand Years are expired, Satan will then be let loose for a little season.
2 - JESUS CHRIST REIGNS FROM HIS THRONE: THE PEOPLE ARE COMFORTED
The Most Holy (which is Jesus) is anointed. Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The kingdoms of this world are now become the kingdoms of Jesus, given to Him by His Father. He shall Reign over all the earth. He shall set up His kingdom upon the earth. Jesus enters through the east gate. He shall rule over all the nations of the earth. The Lord Reigns in righteousness and is clothed with majesty. The government is upon His shoulder. He shall govern the nations. The kingdom is the Lord’s. His throne is established. It is called the throne of glory. It is the throne of His holiness and the throne of David.
Jesus is called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace. The people shall look upon Jesus, Whom they have pierced.
The angels shall ascend and descend upon Him. Mount Zion in Jerusalem is chosen. The kingdom that Jesus rules over shall stand forever. It shall never be destroyed.
The Lord had been angry with Israel, but His anger is now turned away. The people ’s mourning shall be turned to joy.
During the Millennium, Israel and the nations of the world shall continue to be judged by the Lord. He shall judge in mercy and in righteousness.
He shall teach the people His ways. The Law will go forth out of Zion and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem. Those who are yet to be born shall learn. The earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord. Many people shall be rebuked. He shall settle disputes for many. The people are comforted and rejoice. They are satisfied and are led with peace. They are clothed with the garments of salvation and the robe of righteousness. Indeed, all the nations of the world are blessed.
The Scripture exhorts people to be glad, be thankful, to sing and rejoice, to shout, to praise God, to clap their hands, and also to fear God.
David will Reign as the king of Israel. The twelve apostles will judge the twelve tribes of Israel. The saints shall inherit the earth. They will possess the kingdom and live and Reign with Jesus for 1000 years. The saints shall be kings and priests. They will be given authority over the nations and shall rule over many things. The judges will be restored as at the first. Some may be rulers over tens, or fifties, or hundreds, or thousands, or cities, or nations.
Mount Zion becomes the tallest mountain in Israel. It is exalted above all the hills. When Jesus returns, all mountains are made low. There will be a cloud of smoke in the daytime and the glow of a flaming fire at night. There will be a canopy that will give shelter and shade from the heat during the daytime. It will be a refuge from any storm and rain that comes.
The Lord raises up the tabernacle of David. He raises up the ruins of old. He will build the temple. It shall be filled with glory. The nations of the world shall flow unto it. Many people will come up to the mountain of the Lord and shall bring silver, gold, and incense. Many nations shall be joined to the Lord. All the ends of the world shall turn to the Lord. People will take hold of the skirt of the Jew, and say, "We will go with you: For we have heard that God is with you." - Zech 8:23.
A spring or fountain shall come forth from the temple. The living waters shall go out of Jerusalem. Half will go to the Mediterranean Sea, and half toward, what is now called, the Dead Sea. There will be fruit trees on both sides of the river. Every month these trees will bear new fruit, because the waters come from the temple. Their leaves will be for medicine or healing.
Kings, nations, and the earth shall worship and serve Jesus. They shall bring gifts. Kings shall fall down; they shall bow before Jesus. The Lord outlines in His Word ordinances of the altar to offer burnt offerings. The Feast of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles shall be kept.
3 - THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE JERUSALEM: GOD DWELLS THERE
The Lord chooses Jerusalem and returns there with mercies. The proud shall be removed. Jerusalem shall become a praise in the earth. The Lord’s house shall be built there, and He shall dwell in the midst. The Lord shall comfort Zion and will rejoice over Jerusalem with singing.
4 - THE HOLY MOUNTAIN, MOUNT ZION
Mount Zion is referred to as MINE HOLY MOUNTAIN. It is the tallest mountain in Israel. When Jesus returned, all the mountains were made low, but Mount Zion was elevated.
It is Mount Zion that the Lord has desired and chosen for His dwelling place. It is there that the Lord shall Reign. It will be a blessing. The Lord is exalted; He dwells on high.
The temple will be in the top of the mountains, exalted above all the hills. It shall be beautiful. There Israel will serve the Lord. The people shall come and sing in the height of Zion. They will not sorrow any more. There shall be a cloud of smoke in the daytime and the glow of flaming fire at night. There will be a canopy that will give shelter and shade from the heat during the day. It will be a refuge from any storm and rain that comes. Indeed, it is written,
- Mark 11:17 says, "My house shall be called of all Nations the house of prayer."
Zion shall be filled with Judgment and Righteousness.
5 - THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID
Ezekiel’s vision of the Millennial temple came to him after he had been in captivity for about twenty-five years in Babylon. In his vision, he is transported to Jerusalem where he sees a new temple. This temple reminds us of Solomon’s temple. Nations of the world will flow unto the holy mountain, where this temple is located, in the height of Israel. Ezekiel gives information about this temple in the following chapters.
In Ezekiel chapters 40 to 42, the Temple is described.
In Ezekiel chapters 43 to 46, the Worship is described.
In Ezekiel chapters 47 to 48, the Land is described.
Ezekiel appears to have written this vision fourteen years after the temple was destroyed by the Babylonians, approximately 586 B.C.
6 - THE LORD RAISES UP THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID THAT IS FALLEN
- 2 Samuel 7:13 "He shall build an house for my name"
- Amos 9:11 "In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old"
- Acts 15:16-17 "After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, says the Lord, who does all these things."
- Ezekiel 37:26-27 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people."
- Zechariah 6:12-13 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaks the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory.."
7 - THE HOUSE FILLED WITH GLORY
- Haggai 2:7 "And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts."
8 - THE CONTINUING JUDGMENT OF ISRAEL DURING THE MILLENNIUM
For one Thousand Years, Israel shall be Judged. During the Millennium, the type of Government that will exist is called a "theocracy," which can be defined as "government under direction of God." It can also mean "government by priests." Jesus will Reign as the King of kings and Lord of lords. He will be the head of the government of the world.
Jesus shall judge in mercy and in righteousness. He shall not judge after the sight of His eyes or reprove after the hearing of His ears. Righteousness will prevail. He will break the oppressor.
The Lord ’s house will be established in the top of the mountains in Jerusalem. People from all over the world will flow unto it. The throne will be established with justice. The Scriptures tell us that many people will say, "LET US GO UP TO THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD".
- Micah 4:2 The Lord will judge the people and many nations.
He will rebuke strong nations.
Jesus will shepherd the flock.
The Law shall go forth from Jerusalem.
David shall be the king of Israel.
The apostles will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Some of the Jewish, resurrected saints may also be rulers over tens, or fifties, or hundreds, or thousands, or cities.
9 - ITEMS DEALING WITH ISRAEL
Satan shall no longer deceive the people or nations. He will be bound for one Thousand Years.
God now has great compassion upon Israel. He gathers them from wherever they are located. Hunters and fishers are sent out. His angels shall gather His elect. God ’s people are brought into the Promised Land. They return with weeping, singing, and joy. From henceforth, they will dwell safely. No one will make Israel afraid. They will not be moved anymore. The blind shall now see. The deaf shall hear. Those that could not speak or stammered shall now speak plainly. The lame shall run and walk.
Israel will be one nation. They will not be divided as they were thousands of years ago.
God pours out His Spirit upon Israel. He puts a new Spirit within them. He makes an everlasting covenant with them. He puts His laws into their hearts and minds. He takes away the stony heart out of their flesh. Israel shall walk in God ’s statutes and keep His ordinances and Judgments. He will be their God, and they shall be His people. All shall know Jesus.
Jesus will remember their sins no more. They are cleansed, they are pardoned.
The idols in the land shall be abolished; they shall no longer be remembered. Israel will no longer defile themselves with detestable things.
The prophets will pass out of the land. Should any thereafter prophesy, his parents will thrust him through. The abominations, witchcrafts, soothsayers, and unclean spirits will be gone.
God also makes a covenant with the animals, birds, and creeping things. Wild animals will not attack people any longer. It will be safe to be in the wilderness. The wolf and lamb shall feed together. The lion shall eat straw, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid. The cow and the bear shall lie down together.
Spiritual gifts will cease during the Millennium.
The landscape of Israel will be greatly changed. The high mountains will be low. The valleys will be elevated. We may expect that the landscape will be plateaus, plains, and rolling hills. The crooked places will be made straight. There will be rivers and streams upon every mountain. There will be fountains in the valleys. The wilderness will be a pool; waters will be there. It will be like Eden. There will be streams and rivers in the desert.
The fir tree will replace the thorns, and the myrtle tree will replace the brier. The tall trees will be brought low, and the low trees will be exalted.
The curse will be removed from the land. The creation will be liberated from its bondage to decay. Farming will not bring forth sorrow. The thorns and thistles will no longer appear. The land shall yield her increase. The farm crops, grapevines, and fruit trees will all increase and bring forth in great abundance.
The former and latter rain pours down in the first month.
Israel shall blossom and bud and fill the face of the earth with fruit. The desert shall blossom as a rose. The flowers appear. The birds sing. The people will plant gardens and vineyards.
The desolate land shall be like the Garden of Eden. They shall not plant and another eat.
They shall deal justly and use accurate scales.
The cities of Israel that were destroyed at Armageddon will now be rebuilt. Regarding their houses, one shall not build and another inhabit.
People shall now live very long lives; they may live even longer than they did before the flood. There will be old men and women in Jerusalem with a staff in their hand, because of their age.
The population of Israel shall begin to increase greatly. Ultimately, the number of people will be as the dust of the earth, or the sand of the sea shore, or the stars of heaven.
Many names will be changed in Israel; they will no longer be called forsaken or desolate. No one will say they are not God ’s people. Rather, it will be said, they are the sons of the living God. The land shall be called "Beulah." The people shall be called many names, including the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in, Hephzibah, the holy people, the redeemed of the Lord, blessed, and others.
Jerusalem shall be called, the city of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel, the Lord our righteousness, a city of truth, and the throne of the Lord.
The walls shall be called "Salvation." The gates shall be called "Praise." The mountain of the Lord shall be called the holy mountain.
Before the people call, God will hear and answer them. They shall not labor in vain. All shall see and acknowledge that Israel is the seed which is blessed. When strangers come into the land, they will feed the flocks of Israel. The alien shall be their plowers and vinedressers.
Jesus chooses Jerusalem to dwell in. Nations of the world will be gathered to it. The gates of the city shall be open continually. There will be girls and boys playing in the streets. How marvelous it will be! Jerusalem will have a multitude of men and cattle.
God ’s Word also specifies what land shall be given to each of the tribes of Israel.
10 - THE NEW COVENANT: ISRAEL’S SINS FORGIVEN
Part of God’s covenant with Israel is that He will be merciful to their unrighteousness. He will remember their sins no more; they shall not be found. He forgives and pardons them.
Israel shall be cleansed. They will no longer walk in iniquity, lies, or deceit. They will be righteous.
The former troubles will be forgotten. Jesus will be glorified.
11 - GOD’S COVENANT WITH THE ANIMALS
God makes a covenant of peace for them with the animals, birds, and creeping things of the earth. The evil beasts shall no longer be in the land. People shall be able to go in the wilderness and safely sleep in the woods. No wild animals will attack them.
Animals that are now enemies will dwell together: the wolf and the lamb shall eat together, the lion will eat straw; the cow and the bear will feed their young ones and lie down together. The infant child shall play on the hole of the cobra, and the young child shall put his hand on the viper ’s nest. What a glorious day it will be!
12 - THE FORMER AND LATTER RAIN COMES IN THE FIRST MONTH
During the time the two prophets are on earth (1260 days), they will shut off the rain so that it does not rain in the days of their prophecy. This is primarily during the second part of the Tribulation. Then the two prophets of God are killed, but come back to life and ascend to heaven.
During the Battle of Armageddon great hailstones will fall. In the first month of the Millennium, the former and latter rain comes.
The Earth springs back to life; it will Blossom and Bud. The Wheat, the Wine, and the Oil will all be Plentiful.
- Zechariah 10:1 "Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter (or springtime) rain; so the LORD shall make (or give) bright (or storm) clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one (or each man) grass (or vegetation) in the field.
- Ezekiel 34:26 "And I will cause (or send) the shower to come down in his season."
- James 5:7 uses the words "The early and latter rain." It has been stated that the early rain comes in October and November, and the latter rain comes in February and March (perhaps extending to May).
- Joel 2:22-23 "Be not afraid (or fear), ye Beasts (or wild animals) of the field: for the (open) pastures of the wilderness do spring (or are turning green), for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength (or have yielded in full) (their riches). Be glad (or rejoice) then, ye children (or sons) of zion, and rejoice (or be glad) in the Lord your God: For he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come (or poured) down for you the rain (or showers), the former rain, and the latter rain (or both autumn and spring rains-NIV) in the first month."
13 - ISRAEL’S GEOGRAPHY
The landscape of Israel will be greatly changed; its borders will extend far beyond their current boundaries.
Currently, the tallest mountain in Israel is Mount Hermon, which is slightly less than 10,000 feet. However, it shall be made low, along with all the other mountains in Israel. The tallest mountain in Israel will be Mount Zion, the mountain of the Lord. There will also be rivers and streams upon every high mountain.
Where there were mountains, there should be plateaus.
There will be rivers and streams upon all the hills and high places.
Israel ’s cities will be destroyed. Structures can be expected to crumble to the ground; no tall buildings will be left at all. The crooked places in Israel will be made straight. The rough places will become smooth or plain. The valleys will be lifted up and have fountains.
The wilderness in Israel will become like Eden. Waters shall break out. The dry and thirsty lands will have springs and pools of water. Pastures shall spring forth.
There will be joy, gladness, thanksgiving, and a melody in the wilderness or desert.
Where there are now thorns, the fir tree will grow. Where there are now briers, there will be the myrtle tree.
The high trees will be made low, and the low trees will be made high.
The rivers of Judah will flow with water.
Israel will be greatly changed.
14 - THE CURSE IS REMOVED FROM THE LAND
Thousands of years ago, Adam sinned.
- Genesis 3:17 It is written, "And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake."
As a result of Adam’s sin, God pronounced Judgments upon the serpent, upon the woman, and upon Adam. Many Judgments came forth, including the ground being cursed. However, with the return of Jesus, the curse on the ground, as well as other curses, will be gone. The results will be phenomenal.
Some of those Judgments that were pronounced by God included the following.
Judgment One - "Cursed is the Ground for thy sake" (or because of you) - (ref Gen 3:17). Because of Adam’s sin, the ground, even the creature (or creation), became cursed. The earth and the ground and the fields no longer bring forth the increase they once did. The seed no longer prospers as before. The corn no longer gives its increase as it once did. The fruit on the tree does not multiply, and the flowers do not blossom on the earth as they did before the curse. The creation is subjected to decay.
Nevertheless, the curse will come off when Jesus returns and the sons of God (the saints) with Him.
- Romans 8:19-22 "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed-NIV.)For the creature (or creation) was made subject to (or subjected to) vanity, not willingly (or not by its own choice-NIV), but by reason of him (the Lord God) who hath subjected the same in hope, BECAUSE THE CREATURE ITSELF (or creation) ALSO SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE BONDAGE OF CORRUPTION (or the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay-NIV) into the glorious liberty (or freedom) of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain (or as in the pains of childbirth-NIV) together until now (or up to this present time-NIV)."
From the time of the curse, the whole creation—the people, the animals, the trees, and plants, etc.,—have been groaning and travailing in pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness, and decay together until now. There has been sickness, sorrow, suffering, fear, guilt, and death ever since the curse was pronounced thousands of years ago by the Lord God. This will continue until the return of Jesus. Before the curse, there was no blindness, dimness of vision, deafness, lameness, dumbness, or stammering.
Judgment Two - "In Sorrow (or through pain, or worrisomeness, or labor) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life" Gen 3:17. Earning or making a living from the cursed ground will be through pain and exhaustive labor, sorrow, worry, and frustration. Life is difficult since the curse. Men work and work in SORROW; through painful toil they eat and try to get ahead. In many countries of the world, today, millions of people work hard, yet do not have enough to eat. Many starve and die.
Judgment Three - "Thorns also thistles shall it bring forth to thee" Gen 3:18. Now there are all kinds of thorns on bushes, trees, and in the grass. This indicates that, prior to God’s judgment on Adam for sin, the thorns and thistles did not exist. During the Millennium, when Jesus Christ will Reign as King of kings and Lord of lords, it is written, INSTEAD OF THE THORN SHALL COME UP THE FIR TREE, AND INSTEAD OF THE BRIER SHALL COME UP THE MYRTLE TREE - Isa 55:13.
Judgment Four - "Thou shalt eat the Herb (or the plants) of the Field." Gen 3:18.
Judgment Five - "In the Sweat of thy Face (or by the sweat of your brow-NIV) shalt thou eat bread (or you will eat your food-NIV) Gen 3:19.
Before the curse, Adam had the job of working and taking care of the Garden of Eden. This may have been a sweet and rewarding job, as the ground brought forth its increase. However, the work of Adam after the curse was to be much more difficult; as it is written, IN THE SWEAT OF THY FACE SHALT THOU EAT. The Lord God is pronouncing a Judgment—in sweat and hard work, weariness and much labor you will eat your food. Lamech shows how difficult it was with the curse on the ground in:
- Genesis 5:28-29 "Lamech... begat a son: And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed."
Indeed, a difficult life was ahead. It seems men are often complaining about their work and are trying to get around this curse by working less and making more.
We are to BE CONTENT WITH our WAGES-ref Luke 3:14. Yet it is written, THE EYES OF MAN ARE NEVER SATISFIED - Prov 27:20.
15 - WITH THE CURSE REMOVED, THINGS WILL GROW ABUNDANTLY
The Lord will do great things in Israel and throughout the world.
With the curse removed, farming will no longer require exhaustive labor; it will be a joy. The thorns and thistles shall disappear.
With the curse removed, the earth or ground shall yield her increase. The production of the fields will increase; the seeds that are planted will prosper. It will be as it once was before Adam sinned.
The corn will be increased and the fields will be full of wheat. The grape vines shall bring forth their grapes; they shall yield their strength. The fig trees shall bring forth their figs.
The fruit on the trees will be multiplied. Israel will fill the face of the earth with fruit.
Israel will have no famine, but will have plenty to eat.
The desert shall blossom as a rose; it shall blossom abundantly.
The flowers shoot forth.
The birds sing, and the cooing of doves is heard in the land.
16 - ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY
Since its rebirth, Israel has seldom seen peace. During the Millennium that will all change. Israel will no longer be surrounded with hostile people. All will know that God is with them, and they shall dwell in peace. They shall be safe in their own land. No longer will they be a prey to those that hated them. They will no more be plundered by other nations. None shall make them afraid. Israel will have everlasting joy and an abundance of peace. Each person will be like a refuge or shelter; their poor shall be satisfied with bread. No more will the fool be called noble or the scoundrel be highly respected.
17 - THE CITIES REBUILT
God brings His people back, and they rebuild the cities that have become wasted. They shall raise up the foundations of many generations. They shall not build a house and another person inhabit it. The people of Israel shall inhabit the cities; they shall be filled with flocks of men.
18 - THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THE DEAF SHALL HEAR
Once the Lord returns, the blind shall be able to see; people’s vision shall not get worse as they become older. The deaf shall be able to hear, the disabled person shall be able to leap, and the dumb shall be able to sing. The voice of those that stammer shall stammer no longer. Some of these verses cover Israel; others cover both Israel and the world.
19 - THE POPULATION OF ISRAEL SHALL MULTIPLY GREATLY
At the beginning of the Millennium, the number of Jews left alive will be greatly reduced from what it is today. Taking the present number of Jews then estimating how many will be killed during the Tribulation—allowing for the one-third of Israel to be saved—perhaps, two to four million could be alive at the return of Jesus. This is only speculation. There are other factors that also need to be considered.
During the Millennium, however, life will change. People will live to be very old, perhaps as old or older than those that lived before the flood (which was over 950 years).
The number of Jews will greatly multiply over the course of the Millennium. God will multiply and increase the population exceedingly. Their number will ultimately be so great, they shall be as the dust of the earth, or the stars of the sky, or the sand upon the sea shore. This indicates there will be so many Jews that they cannot be numbered.
- Deuteronomy 1:11 "(The LORD God of your fathers make you a THOUSAND TIMES so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)
This number mentioned here may be figuratively speaking only and may not apply to the Millennium. Nevertheless, the numbers mentioned are as follows. When this was spoken, there were approximately 603,000 men. If one would multiply this by 1000, the number would be 603,000,000 men, 20 years old and up. Add to that women and children, and the number could exceed 2 billion.
20 - IN JERUSALEM, BOYS AND GIRLS PLAYING IN THE STREETS
There will be many boys and girls playing in the streets of Jerusalem.
- Zechariah 8:5 "And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof."
- Zechariah 8:6 "Thus saith the LORD of Hosts (or Lord Almighty); If it be marvellous in the eyes (or to Me) of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of Hosts (or Lord Almighty).
21 - KINGS, NATIONS, & THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP & SERVE JESUS & BRING
All the gods of the earth will be destroyed. The earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the Lord.
People shall come from Assyria and from Egypt; they shall worship the Lord in the holy mount. Those from the isles of the heathen shall worship Him. People from one city shall go to another and say, "Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord and to seek the Lord of Hosts." Even those that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before Him. Many people and strong nations shall seek the Lord. All nations shall worship before Him. Kings shall fall down (or bow) before Jesus. All nations shall serve Him and call Him blessed. All the earth shall worship the Lord and shall sing unto Him. Offerings shall be brought out of all nations. Gifts shall be brought to Mount Zion. The kings of Sheba, Seba, and Tarshish, and of the islands shall bring gifts.
The kingdom is the Lord’s; He is the Governor among the nations.
All the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.
22 - OFFERINGS FROM MANY PLACES SHALL BE BROUGHT
The house of Israel shall serve God in His holy mountain. There will Jesus require their offerings and the firstfruits of their oblations. They shall bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted.The name of the Lord will be great among the nations. In every place incense and pure offerings shall be offered.
23 - FEAST OF TABERNACLES SHALL BE KEPT; SOME NATIONS MAY HAVE NO RAIN
There will be peace throughout the earth, yet Scripture indicates that some families of the earth may rebel against coming up to Jerusalem to worship the King and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. Obedience is expected. Specifically, Egypt is mentioned, but others appear to be included. Upon those nations, there will be no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague.
24 - NAMES THAT WILL BE USED DURING THE MILLENNIUM
- THOU SHALL NO MORE BE CALLED— FORSAKEN - Isa 62:4
- THY LAND SHALL NO MORE BE CALLED— DESOLATE - Isa 62:4
- IT WILL NO LONGER BE SAID— YE ARE NOT MY PEOPLE - Hos 1:10
- IT SHALL BE SAID— YE ARE THE SONS OF THE LIVING GOD - Hos 1:10
- THOU SHALT BE CALLED— BY A NEW NAME - Isa 62:2
JESUS SHALL BE CALLED:
- WONDERFUL - Isa 9:6
- COUNSELOR - Isa 9:6
- THE MIGHTY GOD - Isa 9:6
- THE EVERLASTING FATHER - Isa 9:6
- THE PRINCE OF PEACE - Isa 9:6
- BLESSED - Ps 72:17
- THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS - Jer 23:6
- ISHI (or My Husband - Hos 2:16
THE LAND SHALL BE CALLED:
- BEULAH - Isaiah 62:4
THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL SHALL BE CALLED:
- THE REPAIRER OF THE BREACH - Isaiah 58:12
- THE RESTORER OF PATHS TO DWELL IN - Isaiah 58:12
- HEPHZIBAH - Isaiah 62:4
- THE HOLY PEOPLE - Isaiah 62:12
- THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD - Isaiah 62:12
- THE PRIESTS OF THE LORD - Isaiah 61:6
- THE MINISTERS OF OUR GOD - Isaiah 61:6
- BLESSED - Malachi 3:12
THE PEOPLE OF JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED:
- SOUGHT OUT - Isaiah 62:12
- HOLY - Isaiah 4:3
THE GOVERNOR SHALL BE MADE:
- PEACE - Isaiah 60:17
THE RULER SHALL BE MADE:
- RIGHTEOUSNESS - Isaiah 60:17
JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED:
- THE CITY OF THE LORD - Isa 60:14
- THE ZION OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL - Isa 60:14
- THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS - Jer 33:16
- A CITY OF TRUTH - Zech 8:3
- THE THRONE OF THE LORD - Jer 3:17
- A CITY NOT FORSAKEN - Isa 62:12
- THY WALLS SHALL BE CALLED— SALVATION - Isa 60:18
- THY GATES SHALL BE CALLED— PRAISE - Isa 60:18
- THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD SHALL BE CALLED— THE HOLY MOUNTAIN - Zech 8:3
- UPON THE BELLS OF THE HORSES SHALL BE— HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD - Zech 14:20
- EVERY POT IN JERUSALEM AND JUDAH SHALL BE— HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD - Zech 14:21
- THERE SHALL BE A HIGHWAY CALLED— THE WAY OF HOLINESS - Isa 35:8
25 - THE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE WILL LIVE TO BE VERY OLD
In the days before the flood, some people lived over 950 years. After the flood, this began to decrease.
During the Millennium, people will once again live to be very old. They may live even longer than those before the flood. We may expect many of those that go through the Tribulation and into the Millennium, may still be alive at the end of the Millennium.
This portion of Scripture, A HUNDRED WILL BE THOUGHT A MERE YOUTH, indicates that people will live to be over 1000 years old. The words "mere youth" suggest a young child; this indicates that a male child will not be considered a man until he is perhaps 200 to 300 years old.
Following the Millennium, Satan will be let loose out of his prison. He will go forth to deceive the nations one last time. Thus, we can expect that nearly everyone born during the Millennium will still be alive. They should be tested after the Millennium to see if they will turn against God or remain loyal to Jesus as Satan attempts to deceive them.
26 - ITEMS DEALING WITH THE WORLD
During the Millennium, people will live to be very old. Because of this and other factors, the population of the world will greatly increase as time progresses. Ultimately, the world’s population will become as the sand of the sea.
There is peace and rest throughout the whole earth.
- Isaiah 14:7-8 "The whole EARTH IS AT REST, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us."
- Isaiah 32:17-18 "And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And my people shall dwell in a PEACEABLE HABITATION, and in sure dwellings, and in QUIET RESTING PLACES."
As already mentioned, the blind shall see, the deaf shall hear, and the lame shall walk. Different languages will exist during the Millennium as they do today; however, swearing and filthy language should disappear.
The light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be as the light of seven days. The earth ’s orbit around the sun may be changed.
The geography of the world will be much different. Tall mountains, as they are today, will no longer exist. Much of the land surface may be plains, plateaus, and rolling hills. There will be fountains, streams, and rivers upon the hills, in the valleys, and in the deserts.
Many islands that exist today will be gone.
The cities of the world will have crumbled, though many should be rebuilt as time goes on.
During the Millennium, Assyria will worship the Lord; Israel will be the third along with Egypt and
Assyria. There will be a highway from Assyria to Egypt.
The house of Esau will cease to exist.
Egypt shall be smitten, but then shall be healed. The Lord shall be known to Egypt.
Lebanon will be turned into a fruitful field.
Some nations will perish.
The world will fear the Lord.
Those that are enlightened, and made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and taste of the powers of the
Millennium—if they fall, they cannot renew again to repentance.
- Micah 7:16-17 NIV "NATIONS WILL SEE AND BE ASHAMED, deprived of all their power. They will lay their hands on their mouths and their ears will become deaf. They will lick dust like a snake, like creatures that crawl on the ground. They will come trembling out of their dens; they will turn in fear to the Lord our God and will be afraid of you."
27 - THE CONTINUING JUDGMENT OF THE NATIONS DURING THE MILLENNIUM
The Lord Jesus Christ Returns and Reigns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords-ref Rev 19:16. The Lord shall judge the earth and shall govern the Nations. He shall Judge from the tabernacle of David, in mercy, in equity, and in truth. He shall rebuke many nations. They shall not learn war any more.
The Saints shall Reign and rule with Jesus as Kings and Priests. They shall Judge the World for one Thousand Years. Some shall be Rulers over Nations, Cities, Thousands, Hundreds, Fifties, and Tens. Those that have been faithful may be rulers over many things.
28 - THE SAINTS WILL HAVE THEIR NEW BODIES
When the Saints return with Jesus, they will have their new spiritual bodies, which were received at the time of the Rapture. Thus, the saints who had died or were raptured will be upon the earth.
Also upon the earth will be those that followed Jesus and survived the Tribulation. These are the "sheep" from the Judgment of the nations. They will have their earthly bodies and should repopulate the earth.
29 - THE SAINTS INHERIT THE EARTH
The saints will return with Jesus at the time of the Battle of Armageddon. Following the Battle of Armageddon, the Judgment of the nations is held. Jesus shall Reign and rule as the King of kings and Lord of lords. David shall be the king over Israel. The twelve apostles shall judge the twelve tribes of Israel.
The saints will also be with Jesus as kings and priests of God. They shall Reign with Jesus for one Thousand Years on the Earth. The Saints shall take and possess the Kingdom. They shall Inherit the Earth.
30 - THE SAINTS SHALL BE GIVEN POWER OVER THE NATIONS
During the Thousand Years, the Saints will be given authority. Their position should be determined by their attitude, obedience, and what they do with the talents (or money) God gives them during their walk with Jesus. Their faithfulness and obedience will be tested. Those that greatly multiply what God gives them, under His direction, will be made a ruler over much. Those that do not greatly multiply what God gives them shall be made rulers over a smaller amount. Jesus shall choose our inheritance for us. Those rebellious and unfaithful Christians, which will not serve and obey God, shall perish. Angels shall not rule-ref Heb 2:5.
- Psalms 47:4 - "He shall choose our Inheritance for us"
The Saints become KINGS AND PRIESTS and Reign on the earth - Rev 5:10.
They Reign with Jesus A THOUSAND YEARS - Rev 20:6.
- 1 Corinthians 6:2 "The SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD."
- Isaiah 1:26 Jesus "WILL RESTORE THY JUDGES AS AT THE FIRST, and thy counsellors as at the beginning."
The Scriptures indicate that the Saints will be Rulers over Thousands, or Hundreds, or Fifties, or Tens.
They may be rulers over Cities.
- Luke 19:17,19 - Some shall "Have...Authority over Ten Cities...or over Five Cities."
- Revelation 2:26 Some will be given "Power over the Nations."
- Matthew 25:21-23 And some will be a "Ruler over many things."
31 - THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD SHALL MULTIPLY GREATLY
The Scriptures have already shown, during the Millennium, people will live to be very old. It appears they shall live to be as old or older than they did before the flood. As a result, the population of Israel will increase greatly and, ultimately, become as the dust of the earth or the sand by the seashore.
The same holds true for the rest of the world; there will be a population explosion after Jesus returns. By the end of the Thousand Years, the population of the world will be as the sand of the sea.
- Revelation 20:8 It is written, "The number of whom is as the Sand of the Sea."
Some have estimated, the worldwide population could reach several hundred billion by the end of the Millennium.
32 - THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THE DEAF SHALL HEAR
Once the Lord returns, the blind shall be able to see and people’s vision should not get worse as they become older. The deaf shall be able to hear, the disabled person shall be able to leap, and the dumb shall be able to sing. The voice of those who stammer shall speak clearly. These verses pertain to the whole world.
33 - THE SUN AND MOON
- Isaiah 30:26 - THE LIGHT OF THE MOON SHALL BE AS THE LIGHT OF THE SUN.
- THE LIGHT OF THE SUN SHALL BE SEVENFOLD, AS THE LIGHT OF SEVEN DAYS.
As has been shown in many previous verses, when Jesus returns at Armageddon, the earth shall sway back and forth like a drunkard; it shall be moved exceedingly.
The exact meaning of this verse, regarding the light of the moon and sun, is not fully understood at this time. There are several possible explanations.
The light of the sun shall be sevenfold (or seven times brighter).
In looking into this possibility, one of the foremost astronomical institutes in the United States was contacted. After some research and mathematical computations, they concluded that, for the sun to be seven times brighter, the earth ’s orbit would have to change; it would need to be closer to the sun. The new orbit would be much closer to the planet Venus by slightly more than half way. If this would happen, the duration of the earth’s revolution around the sun would also change. This, in turn, could increase the light of the moon also; it would be much brighter, as the sun would be much closer. This could affect the climate of the earth.
Another possibility is that the speed of the earth ’s rotation will be seven times slower. Thus, the light of the sun would be sevenfold as the light of seven days. In other words, the earth would turn once every seven days.
It is possible the moon could be closer to the earth, making it appear much brighter as well.
Perhaps, a combination of these two theories could provide the answer, or the Lord may do a new thing.
34 - THE CITIES ARE DESTROYED, BUT PERHAPS REBUILT
At the time of Armageddon when Jesus returns, the cities of the world will fall. They will be destroyed and in utter ruin.
- Isaiah 30:25 "The Towers Fall"- (ref Zeph 1:16).
- Revelation 16:19 "The Cities of the Nations fell."
There will be a very small number of people left alive at the beginning of the Millennium, but the population will begin to increase rapidly. Some of the cities may be rebuilt in the course of time.
35 - WORLD GEOGRAPHY
The Scriptures have shown that the geography or landscape of Israel will be greatly changed after the Battle of Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ. In addition, THE CREATURE ITSELF (or creation) ALSO SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE BONDAGE OF CORRUPTION (or the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay-NIV) INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY (or freedom) OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD - Rom 8:21. The curse on the ground is lifted; thus, food all over the world should be plentiful.
Throughout the world, it can be expected that EVERY VALLEY SHALL BE EXALTED, AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND HILL SHALL BE MADE LOW - Isa 40:4; there will be RIVERS AND STREAMS OF WATERS upon the high hills - Isa 30:25; FOUNTAINS IN THE MIDST OF THE VALLEYS-Isa 41:18; and STREAMS IN THE DESERT-Isa 35:6. As a result of the return of Jesus at Armageddon, many other geographical changes occur throughout the world.
- Psalm 97:5 "The hills melted like wax" The Earth Melted
- Psalm 46:6 there are DESOLATIONS on the earth
- Psalm 46:8, and EVERY ISLAND FLED AWAY - Rev 16:20.
- 2 Samuel 22:16 - AND THE CHANNELS OF THE SEA APPEARED, THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD WERE DISCOVERED.
- Psalm 18:15 - THEN THE CHANNELS OF WATERS WERE SEEN, AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD WERE DISCOVERED. (Note, these are millennial references even though they are written in past tense)
Due to the massive volcanic eruptions bringing forth great amounts of lava, many areas will also be changed.
- Isaiah 34:9 - AND THE STREAMS THEREOF SHALL BE TURNED INTO PITCH, AND THE DUST
THEREOF INTO BRIMSTONE, AND THE LAND THEREOF SHALL BECOME BURNING PITCH.
- Isaiah 24:19 - THE EARTH ISMOVED EXCEEDINGLY (or thoroughly shaken).
- Isaiah 24:1 - BEHOLD, THE LORD MAKETH THE EARTH EMPTY (or devastates it), AND MAKETH IT (or lays the earth) WASTE, AND TURNETH IT UPSIDE DOWN (or will ruin its face, or distorts its surface).
- Isaiah 13:13 - THEREFORE… THE EARTH SHALL REMOVE (or shake, or be shaken) OUT OF HER PLACE.
- Psakm 68:8 - THE EARTH SHOOK, THE HEAVENS ALSO DROPPED AT THE PRESENCE OF GOD: EVEN SINAI ITSELF WAS MOVED AT THE PRESENCE OF GOD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL.
Indeed, the earth will be greatly changed after the Battle of Armageddon.
36 - ITEMS DEALING WITH LAWS
What laws might be enforced during the Millennium? What kind of an attitude will be expected?
The Scriptures have already shown that the judges shall be restored as at the first. Matters will be judged between people and also between such things as cattle and cattle. It will be a time when true justice and righteous Judgment shall prevail.
Knowing that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, we may expect many of the Old Testament laws to be used during the Millennium. Many of the same penalties may also be imposed.
37 - FALL AWAY
MORE: WHAT IS APOSTASY?
The following verses are often misunderstood. These verses pertain to the Millennium, when Jesus Christ will Reign on earth as the King of kings and Lord of lords. They are dealing with the age to come.
These verses are not dealing with the church age or the Tribulation.
- Hebrews 6:4-6 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of (or shared in) the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world (or age) to come, (or the coming age), (and then) If they shall fall away (it is impossible), to renew them again (or be brought back)unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves (or to their loss)the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame (or public disgrace).
FOR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO WERE ONCE ENLIGHTENED (it is impossible for those who were once saved) AND HAVE TASTED OF THE HEAVENLY GIFT (and have tasted of the Holy Spirit, which is "the heavenly gift"),AND WERE MADE PARTAKERS OF (or shared in) THE HOLY GHOST, (and were possessors of the Holy Spirit), AND HAVE TASTED THE GOOD WORD OF GOD (and have tasted of God ’s Word [the Bible] as well as the words of Jesus while He Reigns in Jerusalem), AND THE POWERS OF THE WORLD (or age) TO COME (or the coming age). The powers of the world to come refer to the Millennium. Many incredible miracles will be done by Jesus during this time. The blind will see, the lame shall walk, and people will live to be very old. The waters from the temple will be very special. (And then) IF THEY SHALL FALL AWAY (if they turn from Jesus, if they lose their faith, if they rebel, if they depart and follow Satan after the Millennium), (it is impossible) TO RENEW THEM AGAIN (or be brought back) UNTO REPENTANCE. (If they fall away, they cannot be saved again; they cannot renew unto repentance or salvation.) This is because they have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted of the good Word of God and the powers of the "millennial kingdom." Therefore, if they shall fall away, it is not possible for them to renew again to repentance.SEEING THEY CRUCIFY TO THEMSELVES (or to their loss) THE SON OF GOD AFRESH (or all over again), AND PUT HIM TO AN OPEN SHAME (or public disgrace). Jesus will dwell openly on this earth. People will see and partake of His incredible miracles. They will experience the powers of Jesus. He will dwell in Jerusalem. Therefore, if a person falls away, he cannot be saved again. He will be eternally lost.
Since the word "impossible" to renew again appears, it seems that falling away during this time (when Jesus Reigns openly, and Satan is chained and cannot deceive the nations) falls into the category of the unforgivable sin.
It may be, these scriptures apply only to those that were saved during the Tribulation and survived, entering into the Millennium, as the words "partakers of the Holy Spirit" are mentioned.
These verses are dealing with those that were enlightened or saved,
and they have tasted of the heavenly gift,
and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
and they tasted of the goodness of the Word of God
and of the powers of the millennial age, when Jesus shall Reign and rule.
If this saved person shall fall away, they cannot repent again, because Jesus Christ Reigns openly. If they could repent (or renew) a second time, they would be crucifying the Son of God all over again and put Him to an open shame, because He is Reigning openly, in Person; therefore, they would put the Lord Jesus Christ to an open shame or public disgrace.
38 - THE MILLENNIUM COMES TO A CLOSE— THE LATTER YEARS
The terms "the latter day, latter days, latter years, latter time, and latter times" seem to represent the period from the rebirth of Israel through the Millennium. No verse containing these terms appears to be in the Bible prior to Israel becoming a nation, and none appear to cover any time period after the Millennium. By using these particular phrases, the Scriptures are revealing precise events that will happen during this specific time.
Hos 3:5 "Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the LATTER DAYS." This is the last verse in the Bible, pertaining to the Millennium, that uses these terms "latter day, latter days, latter time, or latter years."
39 - THE LAST DAYS
The terms "the last days, last time, and last times" appear to cover from the first coming of Jesus up to and including the Millennium. It appears all the verses, containing these terms, apply only to the time from Jesus’ first coming through the Millennium.
- Isaiah 2:2 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains"
- Micah 4:1 "But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains." These appear to be the last verses in the Bible using the terms "the last days, the last time, or the last times" that pertain to the Millennium.
40 - FINAL MILLENNIUM COMMENTARY
Jesus shall Reign for ever and ever. Of His Kingdom there shall be no end; however, the Millennium comes to an end. There has been one Thousand Years of peace; the saints have ruled and Reigned with Jesus. The population of both the Jews and Gentiles has multiplied tremendously. There could be as many as several hundred billion people.
Satan has been bound so that he could deceive the nations no longer till the Thousand Years be fulfilled.
As a result, those who were born during the Thousand Years should not have experienced the temptations of the devil or had their faith seriously tested. Doubts or thoughts of war and rebelling should never have entered into their mind.
All of this will change, once the Thousand Years have ended. Undoubtedly, the people of the world have been warned about what is soon to happen; they have been told what to expect. They have been told to beware, for those that do not stand fast in the Lord shall perish forever.
The time of testing for the people of the world is about to erupt.
This testing will not affect the saints that have their new resurrected bodies, who have reigned and ruled with Jesus for one thousand years.
The latter days have ended; the last days are over.
AFTER THE MILLENNIUM
After the Millennium - The New Jerusalem
After the Millennium, Satan is loosed from his Prison. One Final rebellion occurs. The Rebellious are destroyed. Satan is cast into the Lake of Fire. The Heavens and the Earth pass away. The Great White Throne (which is the Judgment of the Unsaved) is held. Then comes the End. A New Heaven and New Earth comes forth. New Jerusalem, the City of God, comes forth and then Eternity.
ON THIS PAGE:
- THE LAST REBELLION: COMMENTARY
- SATAN LET LOOSE FROM HIS PRISON
- SATAN GOES FORTH TO DECEIVE THE NATIONS AGAIN: EVIL THOUGHTS INVADE PEOPLE’S MINDS
- THE WORLD REBELS AGAINST GOD FOR THE LAST TIME
- THE DEVIL IS DESTROYED AND CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
- THE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BY FIRE
1 - THE LAST REBELLION: COMMENTARY
The Millennium is over. There has been One Thousand Years (1,000) of Peace.
Satan has been bound, so that he could deceive the nations no longer during this period.
As a result, those who were born during the Thousand Years, should not have experienced the temptations of the devil or had their faith seriously tested. Doubt or thoughts of war and rebelling against God should never have entered their mind.
All of this will change, once the Thousand Years have ended. Undoubtedly, the people of the world have been warned concerning what is about to happen; they have been told what to expect. They have been told to beware, for those that do not stand fast in the Lord shall perish forever.
The time of testing for the people of the world is about to transpire. This testing will not affect the saints that have their new resurrected bodies, who have Reigned and Ruled with Jesus for one Thousand Years.
Satan is let loose from his prison after the Thousand Years are expired. He goes forth one last time to deceive the nations. There is one final rebellion as the people of the world encircle the camp of the saints and the city of Jerusalem. Satan is cast into the lake of fire, where he will be for time without end. Fire comes down from heaven and destroys those that have rebelled.
The Heavens and Earth pass away. The Great White Throne Judgment is held.
A New Heaven and a New Earth come forth.
2 - SATAN LET LOOSE FROM HIS PRISON
During the approximate time of the Battle of Armageddon, Satan was bound. He was cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years. A seal was put upon him, so he could not deceive the nations during this time.
For the first time since man has existed, Satan was not able to deceive the people. For one Thousand Years, he was not able to put wrong thinking into anyone's mind. He was no longer able to deceive the nations.
Jesus Reigned as the King of kings and Lord of lords. It had been a wonderful time on the earth.
For one Thousand Years there was peace. The world loved the Jews. People loved one another. The earth had lived in peace, love, and in accordance with the Word of God.
For one Thousand Years the evil and accusing thoughts that people normally have nearly all disappeared. The thoughts people have of rebellion and stubbornness against God virtually did not exist; these should never have come into their minds.
The people were not tempted, as in all previous generations prior to the Millennium, because Satan had a seal placed upon him. Satan's voice had not been heard in the minds of the billions or perhaps hundreds of billions of people that have now repopulated the earth.
Undoubtedly, the people of the world have been warned concerning what is about to happen; they have been told what to expect. They have been told to beware, for those that do not stand fast in the Lord shall perish forever.
The Scriptures said that Satan would be loosed from his prison after the thousand years had expired.
The time of testing for the people of the world is about to transpire.
- Revelation 20:1-3 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit (or Abyss) and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on (or seized) the dragon, that old (or ancient) serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound (or chained) him (up) a Thousand Years, And cast (or threw) him into the bottomless pit (or Abyss), and shut him up (or locked it), and set a seal upon him, (so) that he should deceive the nations no more, till the Thousand Years should be fulfilled (or were over): and after that he must be loosed a little season."
Once the Thousand Years are fulfilled, Satan will be loosed from his prison for a little while.
- Revelation 20:3-and after that he must be loosed (or set free) a little season (or a little while, or time).
- Revelation 20:7 "And when the Thousand Years are expired (or are over), Satan (the Adversary) shall be loosed (or released) out of his prison"
3 - SATAN GOES FORTH TO DECEIVE THE NATIONS AGAIN:
EVIL THOUGHTS INVADE PEOPLE’S MINDS
Then, suddenly, after the Thousand Years have expired, something happens to the billions, or perhaps, hundreds of billions of people. (Those in their spiritual bodies will not be affected.) All of a sudden their minds become full of thoughts of wickedness, rebellion, and hatred. There is a division between those that continue to follow Jesus and those that do not. There is a division between the Jews and those that hate the Jews. Even though the people of the world have been warned that this would happen, they do not resist the overwhelming power of Satan; they are consumed with hate and evil.
Some continue to believe God's Word, some do not. It is the same today. People will be tested to see if they will follow Jesus or the devil. They will be tested to see if their faith is genuine. The unsaved will be against the saved. Satan is, once again, able to take AWAY THE WORD OUT OF THEIR HEARTS-Lk 8:12. The world's population, at this time, will be as the sand on the seashore. It is written,
- Revelation 20:8 Satan "shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is (countless)as the sand of the sea (or on the seashore)."
- Revelatioj 20:8-AND (Satan, having been loosed out of his prison after one Thousand Years) "Shall go out to Deceive."
1 - THE NATIONS WHICH ARE IN THE FOUR QUARTERS OF THE EARTH. During the Millennium, people will live to be very, very old. A person that is one hundred years old shall be considered a child-ref Isa 65:20. The population of the world will explode. There will be nations upon the face of the whole earth, "the four quarters of the earth."
2 - GOG AND MAGOG. Once again, Gog and Magog are mentioned. This is the area of modern-day Russia. They led the invasion of Israel, in what we call World War III, during the first part of the Tribulation. Again, they are mentioned in connection with the final rebellion against Jesus.
Satan deceives the nations. He gathers THEM TOGETHER TO BATTLE: THE NUMBER OF WHOM IS (countless) AS THE SAND OF THE SEA (or on the seashore).
The nations turn against the saints and against the Jew. They turn against Jesus. They are banded or gathered "together" in rebellion.
One characteristic of the Laodicean church age (in which we are currently living) is "deception." The people of this generation do not understand the magnitude of Satan’s ability to deceive. The people of the Millennium, who will go into the period following, will not truly understand the deceptive powers of the devil, even though they will be warned. It is written,
- Revelation 12:9 "Satan, which deceiveth the Whole World."
- Revelation 20:10 "And the Devil (or Adversary, which is Satan) that deceived them."
Multitudes of times, the Bible tells of the devil deceiving people and nations. Yet some, in this Laodicean church age, will make unwise statements such as, "Satan cannot deceive me."
4 - THE WORLD REBELS AGAINST GOD FOR THE LAST TIME
The nations from all over the earth came or marched up on the broad plain of the land. They surrounded two things: the camp of the saints and the beloved city, Jerusalem. It appears that the saints have banded together and are greatly outnumbered
- Revelation 20:9 "And they went (or came, or marched) up on (or across) the breadth (or broad plain) of the earth (or land), and compassed (or surrounded) the camp of the saints (or God's people) about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
- Revelation 20:9 "And they (the nations of the world, Gog and Magog) went (or came, or marched) up on (or across) the breadth of the earth (or land)."
During Armageddon, the position of the earth may possibly change. The wording "up on" or "across the breadth of the earth" leaves much room for speculation. "And they (the forces of the world that had now turned against the saints and the Jews) compassed (or surrounded)
1) "the camp of the Saints (or God's people) about",
2) "and the beloved City" (which is Jerusalem).
Some translations omit the word "and"; thus, it would seem that the camp of the saints is the beloved city. Whether they are one or separate is uncertain. The Jews, it appears, will stay faithful to Jesus during this time of rebellion; for it is written, "My words...shall not depart out of thy mouth...nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed...from henceforth and for ever." It is written,
- Isaiah 59:20-21 "And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever."
5 - THE DEVIL IS DESTROYED AND CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
A fire shall come from the midst of Satan and destroy him. In the sight of the people, he will be brought to ashes. He shall terrify no one any longer. He shall be cast into the lake of fire, where he will remain for eternity, tormented day and night for ever and ever.
- Ezekiel 28:18-19 "Thou hast defiled (or desecrated)thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth (or made)a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour (or has consumed) thee, and I will bring (or reduced) thee to ashes upon the earth (or ground) in the sight of all them that behold thee (or were watching). All they that know thee among the people (or all the nations) shall be astonished (or appalled) at thee: thou shalt be a terror (or you have come to a horrible end-NIV), and never shalt thou be any more."
- Revelation 20:10 "And the devil (or Adversary) that deceived them was cast (or hurled, or thrown) into the lake of fire and brimstone (or lake of burning sulfur), where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
The beast and false prophet have been there, for approximately one Thousand Years, being tormented day and night. They are alive. They shall never die. Their torment shall last forever and ever. Now the devil will be in the same lake of fire "And shall be tormented Day & Night for ever and ever." This is the "everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matt 25:41)
These scriptures indicate that after the Millennium, in some manner, Satan will be seen by the people. When he appears to burst into flames and is brought to ashes, there will be people watching it happen. This indicates it may occur about the same time that fire comes down from heaven and destroys those that have surrounded the camp of the saints. The people of the nations do not yet appear to have been destroyed.
To understand the words, "I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee," the following may explain this.
The deaths of two St. Petersburg, Florida women were reported some time ago, as well as a woman in Chicago. The Chicago woman abruptly burst into flames and was burned to death on a sidewalk. It was called a "spontaneous human combustion." When this happened, there were no vehicles or other people near her. Reportedly, only a few pieces of her clothing remained, including her purse. She was not a heavy woman. The theory was put forth that, perhaps, some people could ignite, as a result of a chemical reaction within their body.
It was reported that a St. Petersburg, Florida woman also died in a similar manner, in l951. She appeared to have burst into flames, as she was sitting in a chair in her home. The only remains that were found was a skull (which had shrunken to cup size), a piece of a backbone, and her left foot, which was unburned. The report stated, there was no major damage to the home and that no smoke, smell, or fire was detected. About eighteen years later, another incident also occurred.
This may be what will happen to Satan when he comes to his end.
The fulfillment of Gen 3:15 is finally completed. Satan’s head is finally crushed.
The Lord God said, "I will put enmity between you (Satan) and the Woman (Israel), and between your seen (the offspring of Satan, the son of Satan, the Antichrist, which is yet to come, as well as the children of the devil) and her Seed (the Son of Man, the Son of God, Jesus Christ) - Gen 3:15 NASB;
"He (Jesus) will crush your head, and you (Satan) will strike his heel. - Gen 3:15 NIV.
For "The God of Peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly." - Rom 16:20.
Satan was defeated at the cross and ultimately will be cast into the lake of fire. Satan was allowed to cause the death of Jesus, but to his own defeat.
6 - THE REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BY FIRE
Scripture indicates that, just before the rebellious people are destroyed, Satan is cast into the lake of fire. It seems to be as it was at Armageddon: The Antichrist and false prophet were cast into the lake of fire, then the earth was reaped by Jesus. In other words, the leaders of the rebellion were destroyed first, then those that followed them.
The people from the four corners of the earth, including Gog and Magog, have surrounded the camp of the saints and the city of Jerusalem. This final rebellion will be destroyed by God, as fire will come down from God out of heaven and destroy them.
- Revelation 20:9 "And fire came down from God out of (or from) Heaven, and devoured (or consumed) them."
God fights for His people. His Judgment against these rebellious people is swift and final. God had told the disobedient people what would happen to them through His Word, yet they chose to believe Satan's lies. During the Millennium, they saw the wonderful works and miracles of God, but they still rebelled.
Next, the heavens and the earth pass away. The Great White Throne (which is the Judgment of the damned) is held. Then comes the end.
A New Heaven and New Earth come forth. New Jerusalem, the City of God, comes forth and then Eternity.
For More Info on this Topic go to :
"MILLENNIUM & "AFTER THE MILLENNIUM"
Copyright 2000 AmazingBible.org and Gospel Truth Publishing
"MILLENNIUM & "AFTER THE MILLENNIUM" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
ALL GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV ® SO4J.com
THIS COPYRIGHT INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED