Lukewarm Christian Test - 10 Question Test to help all to Examine Your Faith with God's Word, to see if You are a Lukewarm self-deceived professing "Christian" (Apostate). What is a Lukewarm Christian? Lukewarm Christians are UNSAVED People who: THINK, TALK, LOOK like they are Saved— which is DIFFERENT than a Backslidden Weak-in-Faith Christian like King David was at one time.
VIDEO ABOVE: is about the Fate of FALSE CONVERTS (APOSTATES) who come to the EDGE of Saving Faith— but they eventually REJECT or WALK AWAY from the Truth. Read Matthew 7:21-23. Go Here for: Biblical Assurance of Salvation, Q & As, & To Examine Your Faith. Go Here for: What is a Lukewarm Christian?
INTRO: Please Note that SO4J-TV understands GRACE. We understand that Christians are not perfect— they still Sin once in a while (so to speak)— 1 John 2:1. This below TEST is NOT about being Legalistic. We're Not Saved by Works (Legalism), but our Faith is Proven by our Works (James 2:14-20, Matt 3:8). If there is No Obedience to Gods Word (1 John 2:3-6), out of a Love for Jesus (John 14:15, 21,23), and one Continues IN Sin (1 John 3:8-10) then we'll have to Face the Terrifying Consequences of Heb 10:26-31 which Jesus Warns us about in Matt 7:21-23 where MANY UNSAVED People who THOUGHT they were Saved will spend Eternity in Hell. Once again, this is called APOSTASY— which is a REJECTION or DESERTION from FAITH in JESUS & GOD'S WORD. Where people HEAR & RESPOND to the Gospel by making a "DECISION FOR CHRIST" or "PROFESSION OF FAITH" (like Judas did). False Converts come to the EDGE of Saving Faith— but they eventually REJECT or WALK AWAY from the Truth when Tested with the CARES & LURES of this Life, PROBLEMS (Matt 13:19,21,22) etc. A False Convert named Demas in the New Testament is a Good Example of that. Demas made a "DECISION FOR CHRIST" became a Fellow Laborer with the Apostle Paul, Mark, and Luke in Philemon 1:23-24 — but when Tested with the "Cares of this Life" Demas did not Endure (Matt 10:22) in God’s Word— Read 2 Tim 4:10. Jesus warns us over and over again about True & False Conversion i.e. the PARABLE OF THE SOWER: Matt 13:3-23, Mark 4:3-20, Luke 8:5-15. Jesus warns too that "MANY" people will PERISH, and FEW (Percentage wise) Truly become Born Again— Matt 7:13-14, Matt 7:21-23, Luke 13:23-30, Matt 22:14, Phil 3:18-19.
EXAMINE YOUR FAITH - 2 Cor 13:5 "EXAMINE YOURSELF to see if your Faith is Genuine. TEST YOURSELF. Surely you know that Jesus Christ is among you; if not, you have Failed the Test of Genuine Faith."
10 Question Test - See If You Are In Danger of Being a Lukewarm Christian
Lukewarm Christian Test
1 - Do Cares & Worries of This Life Dominate Most of Your Thoughts & Conversations?
2 - Do You Practice Sin on a Regular Basis?
3 - Do You "Love" The Things of This World More Than God's Word?
4 - Are You Too Busy for Jesus? What are Your Priorities?
5 - Do You Use God's Name In Vain? ('Oh My G-d?')
6 - Do You Fail to Pray Earnestly & Pray for the Lost Who Will Spend Eternity in Hell?
7 - Do You Fail to Preach the Gospel on a Regular Basis? OR Do You Hinder Others?
8 - Are You Indifferent About Your Sin? What is Your Attitude?
9 - Do You Seek After Worldly Wealth & Fame vs Seeking First The Kingdom of God?
10-Do You Fail to Obey Jesus, and God's Word Consistently?
Do you THINK & TALK MORE about this life THAN Jesus? Are the News Events of the Day, and the Daily Cares of this Life MORE Important than Jesus and God's Word? (Matt 10:37-39, Mark 12:30-31) Do you Cast Down THOUGHTS & IMAGINATIONS that are CONTRARY to God's Word?
- Matt 6:31-32 Jesus says,"So don’t WORRY about these things, saying, ‘What will we EAT? What will we DRINK? What will we WEAR?’ THESE THINGS DOMINATE THE THOUGHTS OF UNBELIEVERS, but your Heavenly Father already knows ALL your Needs."
- Phil 3:18-19 "I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are MANY whose Conduct shows they are really Enemies of the Cross of Christ. They are headed for destruction. Their god is their Appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they THINK ONLY ABOUT THIS LIFE HERE ON EARTH."
- 2 Cor 10:3-6 "For though we Walk in the Flesh, we do Not War according to the Flesh: For the Weapons of our Warfare are NOT Carnal (Worldly), but Mighty through God to the Pulling down of Strongholds; CASTING DOWN IMAGINATIONS, and EVERY HIGH THING that EXALTS ITSELF against the Knowledge of God, and bringing into CAPTIVITY EVERY THOUGHT to the Obedience of Christ."
Do you call yourself a Christian, but fail to overcome Temptations to Sin on a Regular Basis?
- Heb 10:26-39 "If we DELIBERATELY CONTINUE SINNING AFTER we have received KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, there is NO longer any sacrifice that will cover THESE SINS. There is only the TERRIBLE EXPECTATION OF GOD'S JUDGMENT AND THE RAGING FIRE that will consume his enemies." MORE
- 1 John 3:8-10 "Those who have been Born into God’s family (Born Again) do NOT MAKE A PRACTICE OF SINNING, because God’s life is in them. So they CAN'T KEEP ON SINNING, because they are Children of God. So now we can tell who are Children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does Not live Righteously and does Not Love other Believers does Not belong to God."
Do You Commit Any Of These Type of Sins on a CONTINUAL Basis:
A - SEXUAL SINS & GREED: Sex before Marriage, Looking at someone to Lust after them, Masturbation, Lustful Thoughts & Fantasizing, Looking at Pornography— these are All works of the Flesh. Are you Greedy— do you talk More about Money & Success than you talk about Jesus?
- 1 Cor 6:9-10 "Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t FOOL yourselves. Those who indulge in SEXUAL SIN, or who Worship Idols, or Commit ADULTERY, or are MALE PROSTITUTES, or PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY, or are Thieves, or Greedy People, or Drunkards, or are Abusive, or Cheat People—NONE OF THESE will inherit the Kingdom of God."
- Eph 5:3-6 "Let there be NO SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, OR GREED among you. SUCH SINS have NO place among God’s people. OBSCENE STORIES, FOOLISH TALK, and COARSE JOKES—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. You can be sure that NO IMMORAL, IMPURE, OR GREEDY PERSON will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a GREEDY PERSON is an IDOLATER, WORSHIPPING THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD. Don’t be fooled by those who try to EXCUSE THESE SINS, for the WRATH OF GOD will fall on all who DISOBEY HIM."
IMPORTANT NOTE: In America, Christians don't necessarily Suffer as Believers do in other Countries. However, when we decide to Stop Sinning is when we begin to Share in the Sufferings of Christ—which makes us Partners with Christ-1 Pet 4:13, Luke 9:23-26
- 1 Pet 4:1 "So then, since Christ SUFFERED Physical Pain, you must arm yourselves with the SAME ATTITUDE He had, and be ready to SUFFER, too. For if you are willing to SUFFER FOR CHRIST, you have decided to STOP SINNING."
B - STRIFE, JEALOUSY, ANGER: Are you in Strife on a continual basis? Do you Get Offended Easily, are you consistently a Jealousy or Envious Person? Do you continually Quarrel & have Outbursts of Anger towards: Spouse, Family Members—anyone. Do you get Drunk, and/or hang out at: Bars & Clubs, attend Worldly Parties...etc.?
- Gal 5:19-21 When you follow the desires of your SINFUL NATURE, the results are very clear: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, LUSTFUL PLEASURES, Idolatry, Sorcery, HOSTILITY, QUARRELING, JEALOUSY, OUTBURSTS OF ANGER, SELFISH AMBITION, DISSENSION, DIVISION, ENVY, DRUNKENNESS, WILD PARTIES, and other SINS LIKE THESE. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
C - STEALING & LYING: Do you Steal anything from Work— items that your Company would consider Stealing? Remember, Thieves will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God. Do you tell Lies? Do you tell those "White" Lies on a consistent basis that get you out of trouble, etc?
- Luke 16:10-13 Jesus says, “If you are DISHONEST (cheat, steal, lie) in LITTLE THINGS, you WON'T be HONEST with greater responsibilities. And if you are UNTRUSTWORTHY about WORLDLY WEALTH, who will trust you with the TRUE RICHES OF HEAVEN?"
- John 12:6 "Not that he (Judas) cared for the poor (he Professed that he did)—he was a THIEF, and since he was in charge of the Disciples’ Money, he OFTEN STOLE (practiced sin) some for himself."
- Prov 12:22 "LYING LIPS are an ABOMINATION to the Lord"
Don't minimize Sin, God is HOLY, and He Has a Holy Hatred for Sin
Do you "Love" Celebrity Magazines, Secular Books, Computer, Games, TV, Internet, Movies MORE than you love Reading & Sharing God's Word? Note: the word "MORE".
Do you have a STRONGER DESIRE for the things of this WORLD than you do for God's Word?
Do you call yourself a Christian but: LOOK, TALK, ACT just like the World?
Do you LOVE to— LOOK AT & LISTEN TO what God HATES?
- Rom 8:6 "To be CARNALLY (Worldly, Fleshly) MINDED IS DEATH"
- James 4:4 "You Adulterers! Do you not know that FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD makes you an ENEMY OF GOD? I say it again, If you want to be a FRIEND OF THE WORLD, you make yourself an ENEMY OF GOD."
- Rom 12:2 "Do NOT be CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that Good and Acceptable and perfect will of God."
- Psa 101:1-8 "I WILL BE CAREFUL to live a BLAMELESS LIFE— when will you come to help me? I will LEAD A LIFE OF INTEGRITY IN MY OWN HOME. I will REFUSE TO LOOK AT ANYTHING VILE AND VULGAR. I HATE ALL WHO DEAL CROOKEDLY; I will have NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. I will REJECT PERVERSE IDEAS AND STAY AWAY FROM EVERY EVIL. I will NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO SLANDER THEIR NEIGHBORS. I will NOT ENDURE CONCEIT AND PRIDE. I will SEARCH FOR FAITHFUL PEOPLE TO BE MY COMPANIONS. Only those who are ABOVE REPROACH WILL BE ALLOWED TO SERVE ME. I will NOT ALLOW DECEIVERS TO SERVE IN MY HOUSE, and LIARS WILL NOT STAY IN MY PRESENCE. My daily task will be to ferret out the WICKED AND FREE THE CITY OF THE LORD FROM THEIR GRIP."
- 1 John 2:15-17, Matt 5:28, Matt 10:37-39
Are you too Busy to ever spend time with the God who created you, because you are just too Busy with this life such as: Work, Shopping, Kids, Friends & Family, Spouse, Pleasures of this World, Traveling, Motorcycle, Boating, Shopping, Volunteering, Computer, Hobbies, School, Sports, Gardening, Cooking...etc.?
NOTE: We're not saying these things are Sinful in themselves. The Question is: Are you too BUSY for Jesus? Are you too BUSY spending MORE time with these People & Things, than you are Jesus? In Other Words— What Are Your PRIORITIES?
- Matt 10:37-39 Jesus says, “If you love your Father or Mother MORE than you love Me, you are NOT WORTHY OF BEING MINE; or if you love your Son or Daughter MORE than Me, you are NOT WORTHY OF BEING MINE If you REFUSE to take up your CROSS and FOLLOW ME, you are NOT WORTHY OF BEING MINE. If you CLING TO YOUR LIFE, you will LOSE it; but if you GIVE UP YOUR LIFE for Me, you will FIND IT."
- Mark 12:30-31 Jesus says, "You must LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD with ALL your HEART, ALL your soul, ALL your MIND, and ALL your STRENGTH."
- Matt 22:1-14; Luke 21:4; Luke 17:26-33; Matt 24:37-39; Luke 14:15-24
Do you SWEAR? Eph 4:29 Lev 24:16
Are you NOT bothered when people use God's Name in Vain (misuse His Holy Name), or SWEAR, when you hear it from other— People, Movies, DVD, Music?
Do you fail to take a Stand for Jesus by Turning the TV Channel, and/or Quit watching TV, Movies, etc that slams God's Holy Name?
Remember, God is Holy - 1 Pet 1:15-16; 2 Cor 6:17
- Ex 20:7 "You must not MISUSE the NAME OF THE LORD YOUR GOD. The Lord will NOT let you go UNPUNISHED if you MISUSE HIS NAME."
Are you careless with your WORDS? Eph 5:3-7; Luke 12:2-3; Matt 12:36
Do you Fail to CARE— and to PRAY & PLEAD God's Mercy on the Lost? Do you Disobey God's Word and are PRAYERLESS? Jesus told His Disciples that we should ALWAYS PRAY & NOT GIVE UP. Jesus was our Great Example on PRAYER. Before Jesus made any BIG DECISONS—HE PRAYED. Before Jesus PREACHED— HE PRAYED. When Jesus was going thru TRIALS & TESTINGS— HE PRAYED (not just for His Needs but for others as well). Do you Disobey God's Word and are Prayerless? This should help bring to our attention the Words of Jesus regarding the Need for Constant Prayer. John 15:5 Jesus says, "Apart from Me you can do NOTHING."
- 1 Tim 2:1-4 "I URGE you, FIRST OF ALL, to PRAY FOR ALL PEOPLE. As you make your Requests, PLEAD FOR GOD'S MERCY UPON THEM, and GIVE THANKS. PRAY this way for KINGS and ALL OTHERS WHO ARE IN AUTHORITY, so that we can live in peace and quietness, in godliness and dignity. This is GOOD and PLEASES GOD OUR SAVIOR, for He wants EVERYONE to be Saved and to UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH."
- Luke 18:1 "Jesus told His Disciples a Parable to show them that they should ALWAYS PRAY & NOT GIVE UP."
- Mark 1:35-39 "BEFORE DAYBREAK the next Morning, JESUS GOT UP and went out to an ISOLATED PLACE to PRAY. Later Simon and the others went out to find Him. When they found him, they said, “Everyone is looking for you.” But Jesus replied, “We must go on to other towns as well, and I will PREACH TO THEM, TOO. THAT IS WHY I CAME.” So He traveled throughout the region of Galilee, PREACHING IN THE SYNAGOGUES.."
- Luke 6:12-13 "Jesus went up on a Mountain to PRAY, and He PRAYED to GOD ALL NIGHT. At DAYBREAK He called together all of HIS DISCIPLES and CHOSE Twelve of them to be Apostles."
- Luke 22:31-32 Jesus says, “Simon, Simon, SATAN has asked to SIFT each of you like Wheat. But I have PLEADED in PRAYER for you, Simon, that YOUR FAITH SHOULD NOT FAIL. So when you have Repented and Turned to Me again, Strengthen your Brothers.”
- Luke 22:39-46 Jesus left the upstairs room (with Disciples) and WENT AS USUAL TO THE MOUNT OF OLIVES. There He told them, “PRAY that you will NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION.” He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and KNELT DOWN and PRAYED, “Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from Me. Yet I want YOUR WILL TO BE DONE, NOT MINE.” Then an Angel from Heaven Appeared and Strengthened Him. He PRAYED MORE FERVENTLY, and He was in SUCH AGONY OF SPIRIT that His SWEAT FELL to the ground like GREAT DROPS OF BLOOD. At last He stood up again and Returned to the Disciples, only to find them ASLEEP, EXHAUSTED FROM GRIEF. “WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?” Jesuse asked them. “GET UP and PRAY, so that you will NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION.”
- Luke 10:2 Jesus says, "The Harvest truly is GREAT, but the LABORERS are FEW; therefore PRAY the Lord of the Harvest to send out LABORERS into His Harvest."
- 1 Thess 5:17 "PRAY without CEASING"
- Eph 6:18-20 "PRAY AT ALL TIMES ON EVERY OCCASSION IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Stay Alert and be PERSISTANCE in your PRAYERS FOR ALL CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE. And PRAY for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words as I BOLDLY explain God's secret plan that the GOOD NEWS (GOSPEL) is for the Gentiles, too. I am in chains now for PREACHING this (GOSPEL) Message as God's ambassador. But PRAY that I will keep on speaking BOLDLY for him, as I should."
- Rom 1:9 "God knows how often I PRAY for you. DAY AND NIGHT I bring you and your needs in PRAYER to God, whom I serve with ALL my heart by spreading the GOOD NEWS (GOSPEL) about his Son."
- 1 Thess 3:10 "NIGHT AND DAY we PRAY EARNESTLY for you, asking God to let us see you again to fill the gaps in your Faith."
- James 5:16 "Confess your sins to each other and PRAY for each other so that you may be Healed. The EARNEST PRAYER of a RIGHTEOUS PERSON has Great Power and Produces wonderful Results."
Jesus, John the Baptist, Peter, Paul, Noah, Jonah, Jeremiah—all Obeyed God's Command for Believers to Warn the World of God's Coming Judgment.
Jesus gave Believer's the GREAT COMMISSION to Go into ALL the World to Preach the Gospel (Mark 16:15), as He is using the Foolishness of Preaching to Save people (1 Cor 1:18-31). Do you Fail to Obey God's Great Commission to Go into All the World & Preach this Good News?
- Mark 16:15 Jesus told His Disciples, "Go into ALL the World and PREACH THE GOSPEL to ALL CREATION."
- Acts 10:42; Mark 16:15; 2 Pet 2:5; Luke 19:10; Luke 13:3-5; Matt 3:1-12; 2 Kings 17:13-23 NKJV
Are You Lazy? Be careful— In Matt 25:14-30 Jesus calls the Servant who did NOT Serve "WICKED & LAZY". More Here on
Do you say you "Love the Lord"— but are Embarrassed, or Ashamed to Share & Preach HIS MESSAGE to the World? Do you Opt Out of Warning others & giving the True Terms of the Gospel (Luke 9:23-26, Matt 10:32-39) for a Warm & Fuzzy Gospel that Appears to get big Results, but in the end only promotes being a False Convert? (Matt 7:21-23)
Are you Lazy?
- Luke 9:26 Jesus says, "For whoever is ASHAMED OF ME and MY WORDS, of him the Son of Man will be ASHAMED when He comes in His own Glory, and in His Father's, and of the Holy Angels."
- Mark 8:38 Jesus says,"For whoever is ASHAMED OF ME and MY WORDS in this Adulterous and Sinful Generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ASHAMED when He comes in the Glory of His Father with the Holy Angels."
- Matt 7:24-27 Jesus says, “Anyone who HEARS MY TEACHING and IGNORES IT ISFOOLISH, like a person who Builds a House on Sand. When the Rains and Floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a Mighty Crash.”
Do you Realize that God uses the Believer to Preach God's Word & Snatch people from the Flames of Hell? Few (percentage wise) truly Labor & Obey the Great Commission.
- Ezekial 3:17-19 “I have Appointed you as a WATCHMAN...Whenever you receive a Message from ME, WARN the people IMMEDIATELY...if you FAIL to DELIVER the WARNING, they will DIE in their SINS. And I will HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE for their DEATHS. If you WARN them and they REFUSE to REPENT and KEEP ON SINNING, they will DIE in their SINS. But YOU will have SAVED YOURSELF because you OBEYED ME."
- Jude 1:22-25 "You Must show Mercy to those whose Faith is Wavering.
RESCUE OTHERS BY SNATCHING THEM FROM THE FLAMES OF JUDGMENT"
- Luke 10:2 Jesus says, "The Harvest truly is GREAT, but the LABORERS are FEW; therefore PRAY the Lord of the harvest to send out LABORERS into His Harvest."
Do you RESIST & HINDER TRUE BELIEVERS FROM SHARING GOD'S WORD with others that could save these people from Hell, which is an Eternal Lake of burning Sulfur and Fire? Jude 1:23; Rev 21:7-8; Rev 20:11-15
- 1 Thess 2:16 "They try to keep us from PREACHING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION to the Gentiles. By doing this, they continue to PILE UP THEIR SINS. But the Anger of God has caught up with them at last."
Do you give these True Believers, who are being Obedient to Jesus to Share their Faith with the Lost, disapproving looks?
Do you tell them to put their Gospel Tracts away, and quit talking so much about Jesus?
Do you talk negatively about them behind there back in regards to their Sharing Jesus?
Are you Silent when others speak Negatively about them?
Do you NOT Defend them & the Truth?
- Jude 1:3-5, Jude 1:18-20
A True Christian has a "Beatitude Attitude" Found In - Matt 5:1-12
Do you fail to MOURN over your Sin, and/or you just don't Care? Luke 18:8-14
Both Peter & Judas (in the New Testament) Betrayed Jesus Christ. Peter had Biblical Repentance (Matt 26:31-75)— Judas had mere Worldly Sorrow & Remorse. (Matt 26:14-16; Matt 27:3-5). Judas had been Practicing Sin (John 12:6), Peter stumbled into Sin. When King David sinned against the Lord he cried out to God for Mercy - Psalms 51. What is your Attitude about your Sin?
- 2 Cor 7:9-11 “PAIN caused you to REPENT and CHANGE your ways. It was the KIND OF SORROW GOD WANTS HIS PEOPLE TO HAVE, so you were not harmed by us in any way. For the kind of SORROW God wants us to Experience LEADS us AWAY from SIN and RESULTS in SALVATION. There’s NO REGRET for that KIND OF SORROW. But WORLDLY SORROW, which LACKS REPENTANCE, results in SPIRITUAL DEATH.”
Do you feel as if you will Not have a Consequence for Sinning & Breaking any of God's Commandments? (Prov 14:12) That's what Adam & Eve thought.
- Rev 3:15-20 Jesus says, “I CORRECT and DISCIPLINE EVERYONE I LOVE. So be DILIGENT and TURN from your INDIFFERENCE."
- Luke 18:8-14 "Then Jesus told this story to some who had GREAT CONFIDENCE in their OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS and SCORNED EVERYONE ELSE: “TWO MEN went to the Temple to PRAY. One was a PHARISEE, and the other was a DESPISED TAX COLLECTOR. The PHARISEE stood by himself and PRAYED THIS PRAYER: ‘I Thank You, God, that I am NOT A SINNER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. For I DON’T CHEAT, I DON’T SIN, & I DON’T COMMIT ADULTERY. I’m certainly NOT like that TAX COLLECTOR! I FAST TWICE A WEEK, and I GIVE YOU A TENTH OF MY INCOME.’ “But the TAX COLLECTOR STOOD AT A DISTANCE and dared NOT EVEN LIFT HIS EYES TO HEAVEN as he PRAYED. Instead, he BEAT HIS CHEST IN SORROW, saying, ‘O GOD, BE MERCIFUL TO ME, for I AM A SINNER.’ I tell you, this SINNER, NOT the PHARISEE, returned home JUSTIFIED BEFORE GOD. For those who EXALT THEMSELVES will be HUMBLED, and those who HUMBLE themselves will be EXALTED.”
- Matt 7:21-23, 1 John 5:2-4, Matt 5:19, 1 John 2:3-6, Josh 1:8
Do you Seek after Money, Fame, or Fortune— More than you Seek First the Kingdom of God?
- 1 John 2:15-17 "Do NOT LOVE THIS WORLD NOR THE THINGS IT OFFERS YOU, for when you love the world, you do NOT have the love of the Father in you. For the WORLD OFFERS ONLY A CRAVING FOR PHYSICAL PLEASURE, a CRAVING for EVERYTHING we SEE, and PRIDE IN OUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSSESSIONS. These are NOT from the Father, but are from this WORLD. And this WORLD IS FADING AWAY, along with everything that people CRAVE. But anyone who does what PLEASES GOD will live FOREVER."
- Luke 16:15 Jesus says, "You like to look good in public, but God knows your evil hearts. What this WORLD HONORS IS AN ABOMINATION in the sight of God.”
- Matt 6:33 Jesus says, "But SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and all these things shall be added to you."
- Matt 6:19-21, Matt 6:33, 2 Tim 3:2, 1 Tim 6:5-11, Matt 6:25-34, Heb 13:5, Ex 20:17
- 1 John 2:3-6 "We can be sure that we belong to Him IF we OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS. If someone claims, 'I know God,' but DOESN'T OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, that person is a LIAR and is NOT living in the Truth. But those who OBEY GOD'S WORD REALLY DO LOVE HIM. That's the way to know whether or not we live in Him. Those who SAY they LIVE IN GOD should live their lives as CHRIST DID."
- John 14:15 Jesus says, “If you love Me, OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS."
- John 14:21 Jesus says, "Those who accept My Commandments and OBEY THEM are the ones who LOVE ME. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”
- John 14:24 Jesus says "Anyone who DOESN'T LOVE ME will NOT OBEY ME."
- John 15:10 Jesus says, "When you OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS, you remain in MY LOV,just as I OBEY MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS and remain in His love."
- Luke 6:46-49 Jesus says, “So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t DO(OBEY) what I say?"
- Titus 1:16 "Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and DISOBEDIENT, worthless for doing anything good."
- Rev 2:26 Jesus says, "To all who are Victorious, who OBEY ME TO THE VERY END, To them I will give authority over all the nations."
Rom 2:6-10, 2 Thess 1:7-9, Eccl 12:13-14, 1 Peter 1:14-17, Matt 5:19
- More on this Topic: Is Obedience To Jesus Necessary for Salvation?
If you said "Yes" to any of these, you are in
Danger of being a Lukewarm Christian.
- 1st Video starts at Time: 10:16
- 2nd Video starts at Time: 6:24
All other videos in this playlist, start right away
The Purpose of this One Hour SO4J-TV Show called: SO4J-TV Show: Judgment Day-Are You Ready? is to provoke those who call themselves "Christians" to Examine their Faith with God's Word (2 Cor 13:5), to make sure they are Biblically Saved and ready to face Jesus on Judgment Day (Matt 7:21-22,23). This Video includes: On The Street Interviews in Huntington Beach, CA and in Mpls MN; the Lukewarm Christians— Judgment Day-Are You Ready? 10 Min Mini Movie, and SO4J-TV Interviews Pastor & Author Bob DeWaay about SO4J's List of the:Top 10 Ways That Unsaved People Think They're Saved
- SO4J-TV SHOW INTRO - HOST MARTHA MAC - (1 MIN)
- INTERVIEWS: HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA & UPTOWN AREA, MN - (2 MIN)
- VIDEO: LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS— JUDGMENT DAY-ARE YOU READY? 10 MIN
- SO4J HOST MARTHA MAC INTERVIEWS BOB DEWAAY RE: SO4J's LIST OF:
- GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST SEGMENT - BOB DEWAAY - (7 MIN)
If you are Truly "Sold Out For Jesus" (SO4J) go to:
LINKS TO OTHER SO4J.com PAGES—
BIBLICAL ASSURANCE OF SALVATION - Talks about: Biblical Assurance of Salvation for the True Believer, as well as Apostasy— What is Apostasy? Understand the Differences between being an Apostate (Lukewarm) VS being a Believer who is Weak in Faith— i.e. an Immature Christian. It also talks about the Believer's Struggle with Sin, True & False Conversion, and helps one to Examine your Faith with God's Word, various Q & A's such as: What is the Unpardonable / Unforgivable Sin? AND also: What is the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?, Videos, Audios, Articles, and More.
For More Info on Lukewarm Christians go to:
Lukewarm Christians - What is a Lukewarm Christian? What do they Look, Talk, Act Like?- Part 1
Lukewarm Christians - Lukewarm Christian Test - 10 Questions - Part 2
Lukewarm Christians - Advice for Lukewarm Christians From Jesus - Part 3
Lukewarm Christians - Laodicea Church (Rev 3:14-22) - Advice from Jesus - Part 4
Lukewarm Christians - Examine Your Faith - 11 Biblical Tests of Genuine Salvation - Part 5
Lukewarm Christians - Todd Friel Article - Maybe Elvis Was Just a Carnal Christian - Part 6
SO4J-TV's "LUKEWARM CHRISTIAN TEST"sm
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY.
SO4J's - Lukewarm Christian Website Addresses Are: