- Category: HELL
People Who Will Not Inherit Eternal Life - Sin Lists
Judgments of God For Sin - Scriptures of People Who Will Not Inherit Eternal Life - Scripture Sin Lists
It shows the many Judgments of God for Sin in these Scriptures, and it helps one to take an Inventory or Self-Examination of their own lives (2 Cor 13:5)— to see if you too are Practicing any of these Sins on a Daily Basis (Heb 10:26-31, 1 John 3:8-10). These below Scriptures should help one realize that we are ALL GUILTY of Sin (Rom 3:23, 6:23). The Road to Heaven is Narrow, and it's Difficult, and only a Few Ever Find it (Matt 7:13-14, Luke 13:23-30). The Good News is that Jesus made a way of Escape so that we do NOT have to go to Hell.
Please Note: SO4J-TV believes that we are Not Saved by Works - Eph 2:8-9 (Legalism), but our Faith is Proven by our Works (James 2:14-20, Matt 3:8). This is NOT a Bible Study on Obedience to Rules in order to be Saved (Legalism). If there is No Obedience to Gods Word (1 John 2:3-6, John 14:15) & one Continues In Sin (1 John 3:8-10) then we'll have to Face the Terrifying Consequences of Heb 10:26-31 which Jesus Warns us about in Matt 7:21-23 where MANY who Thought they were Saved will spend Eternity in Hell.
SO4J-TV also understands that Christians are not perfect— they still Sin once in a while (so to speak - 1 John 2:1, 1 Cor 3:1-15). We want to reach out to those people who call themselves Christians— yet use the Grace of God as a License to Sin (Rom 6:1-23,15-16). We are concerned that there are MANY "Christians" (Matt 7:21-22, 23) who are NOT ready to face Jesus on Judgment Day (Heb 9:27). Our Aim is to provoke all of us to Examine our Faith with the God's Word (2 Cor 13:5), and make sure that we are Biblically Saved, and Ready to Face Jesus on Judgment Day (2 Cor 5:10).
ON THIS PAGE:
- SIN LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE
- LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS = HELL
- PRACTICING SIN & USING THE GRACE OF GOD AS A LICENSE TO SIN = HELL
- LUST = ADULTERY = HELL
- HATE = MURDER = HELL
- JUDGMENTS OF GOD - IN GENERAL
- GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT - FOR UNBELIEVERS & LUKEWARM
- JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST - REWARDS FOR TRUE BELIEVERS
- JUDGMENT DAY – SECRETS OF ALL PEOPLE REVEALED
- JUDGMENT DAY – EVERY IDLE WORD ACCOUNTED FOR
- JUDGMENT DAY – WILL REVEAL – EVERY WORK, THOUGHT, ACTION, AND SINS OF MAN
- RECEIVE GOD'S MERCY NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME
- REPENT & HAVE FAITH IN JESUS AND GOD WILL GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE
- READ & OBEY GOD’S WORD DAILY – HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN
- UPCOMING JUDGMENTS OF GOD FOR SIN
1 - Sin List of People Who Will Not inherit Eternal Life
- Mark 7:20-23 Jesus says, "It is the Thought-Life that defiles you. For from within, out of a person's heart, come Evil Thoughts, Sexual Immorality, Theft, Murder, Adultery, Greed, Wickedness, Deceit, Eagerness for Lustful Pleasure, Envy, Slander, Pride, and Foolishness. All these Vile things come from within; they are what DEFILE YOU and make you UNACCEPTABLE TO GOD."
- Rom 1:28-32 "Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of Wickedness, Sin, Greed, Hate, Envy, Murder, Quarreling, Deception, Malicious Behavior, and Gossip. They are Backstabbers, Haters of God, Insolent, Proud, and Boastful. They invent new ways of Sinning, and they Disobey their Parents. They refuse to Understand, Break their Promises, are Heartless, and have No Mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to DIE, yet they do them anyway."
- Rom 8:6 "To be CARNALLY (Worldly) MINDED is Death.."
- 1 Cor 6:9-10 “Don't you know that those who do wrong will have NO share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who Indulge in Sexual Sin, who are Idol Worshipers, Adulterers, Male Prostitutes, Homosexuals, Thieves, Greedy people, Drunkards, Abusers, and Swindlers—NONE OF THESE will have a share in the KINGDOM OF GOD.”
- Gal 5:19-21 “When you follow the desires of your Sinful Nature, your lives will produce these Evil results: Sexual Immorality, Impure Thoughts, Eagerness for Lustful Pleasure, Idolatry, Participation in Demonic Activities, Hostility, Quarreling, Jealousy, Outbursts of Anger, Selfish Ambition, Divisions, the feeling that everyone is wrong except those in your own little group, Envy, Drunkenness, Wild Parties, and other kinds of sin. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will NOT inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD.“
- Eph 5:3-7 “Let there be No Sexual Immorality, Impurity, or Greed among you. Such sins have no place among God's people. Obscene stories, Foolish Talk, and Coarse Jokes—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. You can be sure that No Immoral, Impure, or Greedy Person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a Greedy Person is really an Idolater who worships the things of this world. Don't be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the TERRIBLE ANGER OF GOD (WRATH OF GOD) comes upon all those who DISOBEY HIM. Don't participate in the things these people do.“
- Col 3:5-10 “So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with Sexual Sin, Impurity, Lust, and Shameful Desires. Don't be Greedy for the good things of this life, for that is Idolatry. GOD'S TERRIBLE ANGER WILL COME UPON THOSE WHO DO SUCH THINGS. You used to do them when your life was still part of this world. But now is the time to get rid of Anger, Rage, Malicious behavior, Slander, and Dirty Language. Don't lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old evil nature and all its wicked deeds. In its place you have clothed yourselves with a brand-new Nature that is continually being renewed as you learn more and more about Christ, who created this new nature within you.“
- Rev 21:7-8 “But Cowards who turn away from me, and Unbelievers, and the Corrupt, and Murderers, and the Immoral, and those who practice Witchcraft, and Idol Worshipers, and all Liars—their DOOM is in the LAKE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE & SULFUR.” (Lake of Fire)
- John 3:3 Jesus replied, "I assure you, unless you are Born Again, you can NEVER see the Kingdom of God."
Noah's Day - Their Thought-Life Was So Evil, God Wiped Them Off The Face of the Earth
- Gen 6:5-7 “Now the LORD observed the extent of the people's wickedness, and he saw that all their thoughts were consistently and totally evil. So the LORD was sorry he had ever made them. It broke his heart. And the Lord said, "I will completely wipe out this human race that I have created. Yes, and I will destroy all the animals and birds, too. I am sorry I ever made them."
When Jesus Returns - The World Will Look Like The Days of Noah & The Days of Lot
- Luke 17:26-33 Jesus says, "When the Son of Man returns, the world will be like the people were in Noah's day. In those days before the flood, the people enjoyed Banquets and Parties and Weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat and the flood came to destroy them all. "And the world will be as it was in the days of Lot. People went about their Daily Business—Eating and Drinking, Buying and Selling, Farming and Building—until the morning Lot left Sodom. Then Fire and Burning Sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. Yes, it will be 'Business As Usual' right up to the hour when the Son of Man returns…Whoever clings to this life will lose it, and whoever loses this life will save it.”
- Matt 24:37-39 Jesus says, “When the Son of Man (Jesus) returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.”
2 - Lukewarm Christians = Hell
Lukewarm people look and sound like Christians. Their deeds however show they haven’t turned from Sin, and they have not Humbled themselves like a Child, and surrendered all to Jesus.
- Rev 3:15-20 Jesus says, “I know your Deeds, that you are neither Cold nor Hot; I wish that you were Cold or Hot (Good Water). So because you are Lukewarm (Iindifferent / Bad Water), and Neither Hot nor Cold, I will Spit you out of My Mouth (Perish in Hell).”
- Matt 7:21-23 Jesus says, "Not all people who Sound Religious are really Godly. They may refer to Me as `Lord,' but they still Won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The decisive issue is whether they Obey My Father in Heaven. On Judgment Day Many will tell Me, `Lord, Lord, we Prophesied in Your Name and Cast out Demons in Your Name and Performed Many Miracles in Your Name.' But I will reply, Depart from Me, I Never knew you. You who Broke My Laws."
3 - Practicing Sin & Using the Grace of God as a License To Sin = Hell
Those who Deliberately Continue to Practice Sin, and who Use the Grace of God as a License to Sin , do Not belong to Jesus. They Will Perish in Hell.
- Heb 10:26-31 "Dear friends, if we Deliberately Continue Sinning after we have received Knowledge of the Truth, there is No longer any Sacrifice that will Cover these sins. There is only the Terrible Expectation of God’s Judgment and the Raging Fire that will Consume His enemies. For anyone who Refused to Obey the Law of Moses (Old Testament) was put to Death without Mercy on the Testimony of Two or Three witnesses. Just think how much Worse the Punishment will be for those who have Trampled on the Son of God (New Testament), and have treated the Blood of the Covenant, which made us Holy, as if it were Common and Unholy, and have insulted and disdained the Holy Spirit who brings God’s Mercy to us. For we know the one who said, “I will take Revenge. I will pay them back.” He also said, “The Lord will Judge His own people.” It is a Terrible Thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
- 1 John 3:8-10 “But when people Keep on Sinning, it Shows they Belong to the Devil, who has been Sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy these works of the Devil. Those who have been Born into God's family (Born Again) do Not Sin, because God's life is in them. So they Can't Keep on Sinning, because they have been Born of God. So now we can tell who are Children of God and who are Children of the Devil. Anyone who does Not Obey God's Commands and does Not Love other Christians does Not belong to God.”
- Rom 6:1-2, 15-16 "Well then, should we Keep on Sinning so that God can show us More and More of His Wonderful Grace? Of Course Not! Since we have died to sin, how can we Continue to Live in it? ...(15) Well then, since God’s Grace has set us free from the law, does that mean we can Go On Sinning? Of Course Not! Don’t you realize that you become the Slave of whatever you Choose to Obey? You can be a Slave to Sin, which Leads to Death, or you can Choose to Obey God, which leads to Righteousness."
- Rom 6:23 "For the Wages of Sin is Death, but the Free Gift of God is Eternal Life through Christ Jesus our Lord."
4 - Lust = Adultery = Judgment Is Hell / Thieves = The Judgment Is Hell
If you’ve ever looked at someone with Lust, Jesus says you are an Adulterer–Adulterers will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
If you’ve ever Stolen anything you are a Thief; Thieves will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
- Matt 5:27-28 Jesus says, “But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with Lust in his eye has already committed Adultery with her in his heart."
- 1 Cor 6:9 ”Adulterers...Thieves, Greedy people, Drunkards, Abusers, and Swindlers—NONE of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God.”
- Heb 13:4 “God will surely Judge people who are immoral and those who Commit Adultery.”
5 - Hate & Anger = Murder = Judgment Is Hell / Liars = The Judgment Is Hell
If you’ve ever Hated or been Angry you are a Murderer. Murderers will be Judged by Jesus, and cast into the Lake of Fire (Hell).
If you tell one Lie you are a Liar; all Liars will be Judged and will Perish.
- 1 John 3:15 “Whoever Hates his brother is a Murderer, and you know that no Murderer has eternal life abiding in him.”
- Matt 5:21-22 Jesus says, "You have heard that the law of Moses says, 'Do not Murder. If you commit Murder, you are subject to Judgment.' But I say, if you are Angry with someone, you are subject to Judgment! If you call someone an Idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the high council. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the Fires of Hell."
- Prov 12:22 “Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.”
- Rev 21:7-8 “Murderers, and the Immoral, and those who practice Witchcraft, and Idol Worshipers, and all Liars (if you’ve told one Lie you are a Liar)—their doom is in the Lake that burns with Fire and Sulfur.”
6 - Judgments of God - In General
- 2 Cor 5:10-11 “For we must all stand before Christ to be Judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the Good or Evil we have done in our bodies. It is because we know this solemn fear of the Lord that we work so hard to persuade others.”
- Rom 14:10-12 "Remember, we will all stand before the Judgment Seat of God. For the Scriptures say, “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘Every Knee will Bow to Me, and every Tongue will Confess and give praise to God.’” Yes, each of us will give a Personal Account to God."
7 - Great White Throne Judgment - For Unbelievers & Lukewarm
- Rev 20:11-16 “And I saw a Great White Throne, and I saw the one who was sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God's Throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were Judged according to the things written in the Books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the grave gave up the dead in them. They were all Judged according to their deeds. And death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the Lake of Fire. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of Fire.”
8 - Judgment Seat of Christ - Rewards for True Believers
- 1 Cor 3:10-15 "Whoever is building on this foundation must be very careful. For no one can lay any other foundation than the one we already have—Jesus Christ. Now anyone who builds on that foundation may use gold, silver, jewels, wood, hay, or straw. But there is going to come a time of testing at the Judgment Day to see what kind of work each builder has done. Everyone's work will be put through the fire to see whether or not it keeps its value. If the work survives the fire, that builder will receive a reward. But if the work is burned up, the builder will suffer great loss. The builders themselves will be saved, but like someone escaping through a wall of flames.”
9 - Judgment Day - Secrets of All People Revealed
- Rom 2:16 “The Day will surely come when God, by Jesus Christ, will Judge everyone's secret life.”
- Luke 12:2-3 “For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.”
- Mark 4:22 Jesus says, "For everything that is Hidden will eventually be brought into the Open, and Every Secret will be brought to Light.
10 - Judgment Day - Every Idle Word Accounted For
- Matt 12:36 Jesus says, "You must give an Account on Judgment Day of every Idle word you speak."
11 - Judgment Day Will Reveal - Every Deed, Thought, Action, and Sins of Man
- Rom 2:5-11 “But no, you won't listen. So you are Storing up Terrible Punishment for yourself because of your stubbornness in Refusing to Turn from your Sin. For there is going to come a Day of Judgment when God, the just Judge of all the World, will Judge all people according to what they have done. He will give Eternal Life to those who persist in doing what is good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers. But he will pour out his anger and wrath on those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and practice evil deeds. There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on sinning…But there will be Glory and Honor and peace from God for all who do good…For God does not show favoritism.”
- 1 Tim 5:24 “Remember that some people lead sinful lives, and everyone knows they will be Judged. But there are others whose sin will not be revealed until later.”
- 1 Peter 1:17 “And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites when He Judges. He will Judge or Reward you according to what you do. So you must live in Reverent Fear of Him during your time as foreigners here on earth.”
- 2 Cor 5:10-11 “For we must all stand before Christ to be Judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in our bodies. It is because we know this solemn fear of the Lord that we work so hard to persuade others. “
- 2 Thess 1:7-12 “God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels, in flaming fire, bringing Judgment on those who don't know God and on those who refuse to obey the Good News of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from His glorious power when He comes to receive glory and praise from His Holy People. And you will be among those praising him on that day, for you believed what we testified about Him. And so we keep on praying for you, that our God will make you worthy of the life to which He called you.“
- Rom 14:10-12 “Remember, each of us will stand personally before the Judgment Seat of God. For the Scriptures say, "As surely as I live," says the Lord, "every knee will bow to me and every tongue will confess allegiance to God." Yes, each of us will have to give a personal account to God.”
- Matt 16:27 Jesus says, "I will come in the glory of my Father with his angels and will Judge all people according to their deeds."
- John 5:22 Jesus says, “The Father leaves all Judgment to His Son (Jesus).”
- John 5:27 Jesus says, “He (God) has given Him (Jesus) authority to Judge all mankind because He is the Son of Man.”
- John 12:48 Jesus says, "All who reject me and my message will be Judged at the Day of Judgment by the truth I have spoken."
- Acts 17:31 “For He (God) has set a day for Judging the world with justice by the man (Jesus) he has appointed, and He proved to everyone who this is by raising Him from the dead.”
- 1 Cor 3:8 “They will be rewarded individually, according to their own hard work.”
- 1 Cor 11:31-32 “But if we examine ourselves, we will not be examined by God & Judged in this way. But when we are Judged and Disciplined by the Lord, we will not be condemned with the world."
- 2 Tim 4:1 “I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus—who will someday Judge the living and the dead when He appears to set up his Kingdom.”
- 2 Tim 4:8 “And now the prize awaits me—the Crown of Righteousness that the Lord, the Righteous Judge, will give me on that Great Day of His Return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his Glorious Return. “
- Rev 22:12 Jesus says, "Behold! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done."
- Heb 9:27 “It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the Judgment.”
- Heb 10:27 “There will be nothing to look forward to but the terrible expectation of God's Judgment and the raging fire that will consume his enemies.“
- 1 John 4:17 “And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the Day of Judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we are like Christ here in this world.”
- James 5:9 “Don't grumble about each other, my brothers and sisters, or God will Judge you. For look! The Great Judge is coming. He is standing at the door!”
- 2 Pet 2:3-5 “For God did not spare even the Angels when they sinned; he threw them into Hell, in gloomy caves and darkness until the Judgment Day. And God did not spare the ancient world—except for Noah and his family of seven. Noah warned the world of God's Righteous Judgment. Then God destroyed the whole world of ungodly people with a vast flood.”
- 2 Pet 2:9 “So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue Godly People from their trials, even while punishing the wicked right up until the Day of Judgment.“
- 2 Pet 3:7 “God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the Day of Judgment, when ungodly people will perish.”
- Jude 1:23 “Rescue others by snatching them from the Flames of Judgment. There are still others to whom you need to show mercy, but be careful that you aren't contaminated by their sins.”
- Rev 11:18 “The nations were angry with you, but now the time of your wrath has come. It is time to Judge the Dead (unsaved) and Reward your servants (True Christians). You will Reward your prophets and your Holy People, all who fear your name, from the least to the greatest. And you will destroy all who have caused destruction on the earth."
- Rom 6:16 “Don't you realize that whatever you choose to obey becomes your master? You can choose sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God and receive His approval.”
12 - Receive God's Mercy Now While There Is Still Time
- Eph 2:1-3 “Once you were dead, doomed forever because of your many sins. You used to live just like the rest of the world, full of sin, obeying Satan, the mighty prince of the power of the air. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. All of us used to live that way, following the passions and desires of our evil nature. We were born with an evil nature, and we were under God's anger just like everyone else. “
- Eph 2:4-7 “But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much, that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's special favor that you have been saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms--all because we are one with Christ Jesus. And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.”
- Heb 4:14-16 “That is why we have a great High Priest who has gone to heaven, Jesus the Son of God. Let us cling to him and never stop trusting him. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same temptations we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it.”
13 - Repent & Have Faith in Jesus & God Will Give You Eternal Life
- Matt 4:17 Jesus says, "Repent of your Sins and Turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near."
- Matt 18:2-4 Jesus says, “Unless you Turn from your Sins (daily) and become like little children (humble as a child), you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.”
- Mark 1:15 Jesus says, "Repent of your Sins & Believe the Good News!"
- Luke 13:3 Jesus says, “You will also Perish (Hell) unless you Repent of your Sins and Turn to God.”
- Luke 13:5 Jesus says, "Unless you Repent, you will Perish (Hell), too.”
- John 3:3 Jesus says, "Unless you are Born Again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."
- Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Each of you must Repent of your Sins, Turn to God, and be Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ to show that you have received forgiveness for your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."
- Acts 17:30-31 “God commands everyone everywhere to Repent of their Sins and Turn to Him. For He has set a Day for Judging the world with justice by Jesus Christ."
- Acts 20:21 “I have had one message for Jews and Greeks alike—the necessity of Repenting from Sin and Turning to God, and of having Faith in our Lord Jesus.”
- Rom 3:22-28 “We are made right in God's sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, no matter who we are or what we have done. For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious standard. Yet now God in his gracious kindness declares us not guilty. He has done this through Christ Jesus, who has freed us by taking away our sins. For God sent Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to satisfy God's anger against us. We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. God was being entirely fair and just when he did not punish those who sinned in former times. And he is entirely fair and just in this present time when he declares sinners to be right in his sight because they believe in Jesus. Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds. It is based on our faith. So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.“
14 - Read & Obey God's Word Daily - He Will Never Let You Down
- Deut 6:5-9 The Lord God says, "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands (God's Word & His Commandments) that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."
- 2 Tim 3:16 “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right.”
- Josh 1:8 “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.”
15 - Upcoming Judgments of God For Sin
"JUDGMENTS OF GOD FOR SIN"
Copyright By Martha Mac / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
"JUDGMENTS OF GOD FOR SIN" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY.
THIS COPYRIGHT INFORMATION & A LINK TO SO4J.com MUST BE INCLUDED