- Category: HELL
Hell & The Lake of Fire
HELL is the ETERNAL DESTINY of MOST People
(Matt 7:13-14, Matt 7:21-23, Phil 3:18-19) How Do We Escape God's Wrath in Hell?
GOOD NEWS here: Gospel of Jesus Christ
HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE - What is Hell? What is the Lake of Fire? Who goes to Hell? What is Hell like? How Do We Escape God's Eternal Wrath in Hell? Scriptures & Videos on Hell
For More Info go to: Hell Scriptures & Hell Facts
Hell & The Lake of Fire
- HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE - COMMENTARY
- GOD’S LOVE
- GOD’S LOVE PROVIDED A WAY OF ESCAPE
- SOME SAY IT IS WRONG TO SCARE PEOPLE
- A PLACE CALLED HELL: THE STORY OF THE RICH MAN AND THE BEGGAR
- HELL IS A WAITING PLACE OF TORMENT
- HELL AND THE LAKE OF FIRE ARE NOT THE SAME
- HELL— THE PIT
- HELL— A WAITING PLACE FOR THE FINAL JUDGMENT
- THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
- WHO WILL GO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE?
- WHO ARE THE FIRST THAT GO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE?
- THE FINAL DESTINY OF MOST: MANY PERISH
- FEW WILL BE WITH JESUS
- SCRIPTURES ON HELL AND THE LAKE OF FIRE COMBINE
- HEAVEN - WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE? - SO4J-TV
1 - Hell & The Lake of Fire - Commentary
Satan took away the fear of God’s Judgment with Eve. He told her she would not surely die. She chose to believe the voice of the devil and chose not to believe the voice of Almighty God. She sinned and later died, just as God said—even though she had chosen not to believe it would happen.
There are many cults and false religions in this generation that choose to believe the lies of Satan. Some say there is no such place as hell. Some say it is hell living on this earth. Some admit that there is a hell; however, they believe God sends no one there. Some admit that there is a hell, but only the vilest people go there.
There is even a certain denomination that claims there is a purgatory. They teach that most people go there instead of hell, and that, ultimately, most will be in heaven.
All these false ideas and doctrines, which contradict the Word of God, come from the devil. They often have the same intent as Satan had in the Garden of Eden. That intent is, to take away the fear of God’s Judgment. This deception worked with Eve. It works with millions of people today. It is written:
- Job 28:28 "And unto man he said, Behold, the FEAR OF THE LORD, THAT IS WISDOM; and to depart from evil is understanding."
- Prov 3:7 "Be not wise in thine own eyes: FEAR THE LORD, AND DEPART FROM EVIL."
- Prov 16:6 "By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil." Once this fear of God and His Judgment is removed, then people go forth willfully and sin.
So often when a person dies, people will say, "He has gone to a better place now." They don’t understand that most people perish to hell, not to heaven. While they are thinking that person has gone to a better place, they are actually crying out in torment words like, "I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME." Indeed, Satan does deceive the whole world. (Rev 12:9)
Video: Jesus Describes Hell
An Excellent (important) Message & Warning about HELL by Dr John Barnett—
formerly an Associate Pastor to Dr John MacArthur at Grace Community Church in CA & a Professor at the Master's Seminary.
Some say it is wrong to scare people with such teaching. This statement is contrary to God’s Word. Most people are unsaved. This is confirmed in the Scriptures. Only a few inherit eternal life. When an unsaved person dies, they perish to a place called hell. In hell, they are tormented day and night in the flame. Their tongue, in some manner, is set on fire. There appear to be various levels in hell, which seems to be located down in the center or bowels of the earth. Some have described hell as being like a volcano, but a person’s spirit does not die. They will retain their memory of the past and of their loved ones. It appears they will remember every single time that they had a chance to repent and receive Jesus as their Savior, but they refused. In hell, the condemned person will also remember his loved ones and will be in further anguish at the thought of them also perishing to this place of torment. It may be said, any person who dies unsaved, it would have been better for that person if they had never been born. For a very short time, they lived on the earth in rebellion to God’s will. They refused God’s love and mercy. Now, they shall suffer; they shall be tormented.
The unsaved person will remain in hell until after the Millennium has expired on the earth. The unjust are reserved to the day of Judgment.
At the time of the Great White Throne Judgment, the sea, death and hell deliver up all the dead that are there for the final Judgment. The books are opened. There they are Judged by their works. They are Judged according to what they did. For this brief time, they should have some relief from the horrible torment of the flame.
At some point during this process, it appears they are beaten with few or many stripes.
Finally, they are cast into the eternal lake of fire, which was prepared for Satan and his angels. This is called "the second death." There they will be tormented day and night, for ever and ever. There will never be any hope of escape. There will never be any hope of release. This is the eternal destiny of most people.
What a horrible time it will be! Dying, then going to hell, then to the Great White Throne Judgment, and finally being cast into the eternal lake of fire. During this process, people will see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but "you" yourself cast out-ref Luke 13:28. The people will be crying. There will be gnashing of teeth. This is the final destiny for all that reject the forgiveness of their sins which is ONLY possible through Jesus Christ. This is the end result for those that refuse to do the will of God. This is the end result for those that refuse to repent of all willful sin and serve the Lord.
Satan will ultimately be in the lake of fire. The false prophet and the Antichrist will be there. The rich man will be there. Many preachers, Sunday school teachers, church choir singers, and even missionaries will be there. Consider carefully. Again it needs to be said. Most people that have ever lived will be there. Only a few shall receive eternal life and forever be with the Lord. We might say these words:
2 Cor 5:11 "Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men."
2 - God's Love
The question is asked, "Ye Serpent, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of HELL? - Matt 23:33. For "The Wages of Sin is Death." - Rom 6:23.
There is a way of escaping hell or eternal death. As it is written:
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the Wrath of God abideth on him."
(The word "believe," as used here, means a total uncompromising commitment of love and obedience.)
3 - God's Love Provided a Way of Escape
Jesus Christ died a horrible death so that you can have forgiveness of all your sins, no matter how bad they are. A person never needs to go to hell, if they receive, by faith, the forgiveness and love that God offers through Jesus Christ, His Son. This is an offer God gives you.
4 - Some Say it is Wrong to Scare People
There are some people that may say it is wrong to scare a person into heaven. They are wrong.
- Jude 1:22-23 It is written, "And some have compassion, making a difference: others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."
This message may be considered as a road sign of warning. Some may look at a sign that reads, "The bridge is out," and say, "Oh, someone is just trying to scare us into taking another road. Let’s go on the same way." They go on and plunge to their death. The sign was not meant to scare people. It was meant to warn people of impending danger. Likewise, this message is intended to warn people of impending danger, unless they repent.
5 - A Place Called Hell - The Story of the Rich Man and the Beggar
- Luke 16:19 "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day"
- Luke 16:20 "And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,"
- Luke 16:21 "And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores."
- Luke 16:22 "And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;"
- Luke 16:23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom." When a person dies, they do not go to a fictitious place called purgatory. They go either to hell or to be with the Lord.
- 2 Cor 5:8 As it is written, "to be absent from the Body, and to be Present with the Lord."
- Luke 16:24 "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."
- Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."
- Luke 16:26 "And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence."
- Luke 16:27 "Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house"
- Luke 16:28 "For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment."
- Luke 16:29 "Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them."
- Luke 16:30 "And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent."
- Luke 16:31 "And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead." If they will not receive the Word of God, neither will they be persuaded even if one went to them from the dead.
6 - Hell is a Waiting Place of Torment
Hell is mentioned in the Bible 53 times. The Bible tells us of "Hell" (or death); it is a place of torment where a person goes after death while waiting for the final Judgment. The Rich Man is in Hell at this time. All that do not receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and obey the Gospel, shall be in hell when they die. Indeed, regarding those people that refuse to accept the forgiveness God offers them through Jesus Christ, "It had been good for that man if he had not been born." Matt 26:24.
- Hab 2:5 "Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as HELL, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied"
- Matt 5:22 "But I say unto you...whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of HELL fire."
- Psalm 9:17"The wicked shall be turned into HELL, and all the nations that forget God."
James warns about our tongue.
- James 3:6 "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it (the tongue) is set on FIRE OF HELL."
The tongue—the unruly member of our body that no man can tame—will be set on fire. That is why the rich man said, in Luke 16:24 "Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and COOL MY TONGUE."
- Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched"
Perhaps you have a little love affair now and then, a little fling. It is written:
- Prov 7:27 "Her house is the way to HELL, going down to the chambers of death.
- Prov 9:18"But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of HELL" Note, "He knoweth not...Her Guests are in...HELL."
The Bible warns people that forsake the way of God to receive correction or die.
- Prov 15:10 "Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof (or correction) shall die." The Bible also teaches that:
- Matt 3:10 "Every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down (cut down), and cast into THE FIRE."
- Matt 24:48 "But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming"
- Matt 24:49 "And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, (note the next words) and to eat and drink with the drunken;"
- Matt 24:50 "The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,"
Matt 24:51 "And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH."
7 - Hell and the Lake of Fire
We are on this earth to be tested, to see if we will put ourselves first and do our own will, or if we will deny ourselves and follow Jesus.
- Heb 9:27 God’s Word tell us, "It is appointed unto men once to Die, but after this THE JUDGMENT."
If you have refused to do God’s will and forsake all sin, you may be among those that Matthew talks about.
- Matt 7:22-23 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I (Jesus) profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
- 2 Pet 2:4 "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to HELL, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be RESERVED UNTO JUDGMENT;"
Take note of the words, "Hell...reserved unto Judgment."
Hell is a place where those that are unsaved go when they die. They stay in this place of torment until they are delivered to the Great White Throne Judgment to be Judged; then they are cast into the eternal lake of fire. Beware. For:
- 2 Pet 2:9"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the DAY OF JUDGMENT to be punished."
- Luke 12:4-5 "And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
8 - The Pit
The place called Hell is often referred to in the Bible as "the pit" or "bottomless pit." It is a place that is in the earth below or the lower parts of the earth.
- Ezek 31:16 "I cast him down to HELL with them that descend into the PIT "
- Isa 14:12,15 "O Lucificer...Thou shalt be brought down to HELL, to the sides of the PIT."
When Jesus returns in glory, Satan shall be bound for one thousand years. As it is written:
- Rev 20:2-3 "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the BOTTOMLESS PIT, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."
- Ezek 32:29 "There is Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the PIT."
The uncircumcised represent of the unsaved.
- Ezek 26:20 "When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth."
The Scripture is giving us a location of the pit (hell).
- Ezek 31:14 "They are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth (or the earth below)...with them that go down to the PIT."
- Ezek 32:18 "Cast them down...unto the nether parts of the earth (or to the earth below), with them that go down into the PIT."
Consider that hell may be like being in molten lava inside a great volcano—with no way of escape.
9 - Hell - A Waiting Place for the Final Judgment
As it has been noted, when a person dies without Christ, they go to a place called hell. There they stay, being tormented in the flame until the time of the Great White Throne Judgment, which is also called "the Judgment of the damned." Thus, we see that those in hell will not be there forever, but only until they are delivered up to the final Judgment and are Judged according to their works.
10 - The Great White Throne Judgment
AFTER the 1000 yr Reign of Christ (Millennium), those in Hades (a.k.a. Hell) will be Resurrected from Hades to appear before Jesus Christ to be Judged at the Great White Throne Judgment, and then be sentenced to experience God's Eternal Wrath which is to be: Cast into the Lake of Fire, this is Hell (Rev 20:11-15). (This Paragraph is from SO4J-TV)
This Video is a depiction of some of the MANY people who will be Cast into Hell at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15, Matt 7:21-23). This Video is about the Fate of FALSE CONVERTS (APOSTATES) who come to the EDGE of Saving Faith— but they eventually REJECT or WALK AWAY from the Truth. Read Matthew 7:21-23. Go Here for: Biblical Assurance of Salvation, Q & As, & To Examine Your Faith. Go Here for: What is a Lukewarm Christian? Go Here for the: Gospel of Jesus Christ.
LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS are UNSAVED People who: THINK, TALK, LOOK like they are Saved. This Video is a 10 Min Segment of a One Hour SO4J-TV Show: Judgment Day-Are You Ready?
FYI - These Are NOT Genuinely Saved Christians portrayed in this Video— as they were NEVER Saved in the First Place. In Matt 7:21-23 Jesus says, "I NEVER KNEW you, Depart From Me, You Who Practice Lawlessness (Break God’s Laws)."
- Rev 20:11 - "And I saw a GREAT WHITE THRONE, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."
- Rev 20:12 - "And I saw the Dead, Small, and Great, Stand before God; and the Books were opened; and another Book was opened, which is the Book of Life. Some believe the book of life is brought forth just to show all these people that there was a place for their name, but their name was not there, as they refused to commit their life to Jesus Christ. They chose to live their life according to their own will or their own religion and not to the will of God. Then they hoped all would turn out all right at the Judgment. Their hope was centered in deceit, and their mistake was eternal. AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGED OUT OF THOSE THINGS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.
- Rev 20:13 - "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD which were in them: and they were Judged every man according to their works."
- Rev 20:14 "And DEATH AND HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. This is THE SECOND DEATH."
- Rev 20:15"And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE."
- Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."
11 - Who Will Go to the Lake of Fire?
Once the final Judgment is held, then they shall be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire, which was prepared for Satan and his Angels. This includes all that have chosen not to believe there is a Judgment, a devil, and an Eternal Lake of Fire. This includes all that have chosen to follow their own ways, the ways of deceit, and the ways of dead churches. This includes all that prophesied, and cast out devils, and did many wonderful works in the name of Jesus—but did not depart from iniquity. This includes all who were positive they were saved and following Jesus but chose a path that was contrary to God’s clear way as set forth in the Bible. This includes those that did not believe there was an eternal lake of fire. This includes those that thought they would be in purgatory. They all shall be there, tormented day and night, forever and ever in the fire that shall never be quenched.
Do you want truth or do you want deceit? These Scriptures give God’s truth. This same God that has given thousands of prophecies that have been fulfilled exactly as prophesied has also given each of us, reading or hearing this message, a warning. "He that hath an ear, let him hear." Rev 3:22.
12 - Who are the First that Go to the Lake of Fire?
(aka Great Commission Video)
The Scriptures tell us of the "lake of fire," which is the eternal result of sin. "Fools make a mock at Sin" Prov 14:9. If you do not repent, "Ye shall die in your Sins" John 8:24.
As we should have already seen, "hell" is a place of fire and torment where the unsaved go when they die. They stay there until the Great White Throne Judgment is held, which occurs sometime shortly after the Millennium has expired. They are delivered up to be Judged. Following the Great White Throne Judgment, they go into the eternal lake of fire. There they will be tormented day and night, forever and ever. There is no hope of ever escaping.
1 - The Antichrist & The False Prophet - Rev 19:20
The first reference to any one being cast into the eternal lake of fire is the Antichrist and false prophet at the return of Jesus Christ - Rev 19:20. "And the Beast (or Antichrist) was taken, and…the False Prophet...these...were cast alive into a Lake of Fire." Rev 19:20
2 - Judgment Of Nations: "Goats" Shall Be Cast Into Lake of Fire Matt 25:31-46
Following the return of Jesus Christ and the Battle of Armageddon, the Judgment of the Nations (which is also called "the throne of glory") will be held for those that survive. The goats (the unsaved), those on His left, those that did not bear good fruit, shall be cast into the eternal lake of fire, everlasting punishment - ref Matt 25:31-46.
- Matt 25:32-33 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."
- Matt 25:41-46 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
3 - Satan Will Be Cast in Hell & The Lake of Fire - Rev 20:7-10
After the Millennium has expired and Satan has been let loose from the "pit or hell" for a little season, then Satan himself will be cast into the eternal lake of fire.
- Rev 20:7-10 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, WHERE THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
4 - Unsaved People From All Time - Rev 20:11
After "Earth and the Heaven fled away" - Rev 20:11, the Great White Throne Judgment is held.
All the people that were in hell are delivered up to be Judged here.
Then death and hell are cast into the eternal lake of fire - (Rev 20:11-15)
Rev 21:8 "the fearful (or cowardly), and unbelieving (those who do not believe what Jesus says), and the abominable (or vile), and murderers, and whoremongers (or sexually immoral), and sorcerers (those who practice magic arts-NIV), and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH." And this know:
- Rev 2:11 "He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the SECOND DEATH."
13 - The Final Destiny of Most: Many Perish
- FOR THE DESOLATE (the devil) HAS MANY MORE CHILDREN THAN SHE WHICH HAS A HUSBAND (Jesus) - Gal 4:27
- MANY THERE BE (that perish) - Matt 7:13
- MANY...many...many - Matt 7:22 (three groups of many)
- MANY ARE CALLED (but they perish )- Matt 22:14
- MANY...SEEK TO ENTER IN (to heaven), AND SHALL NOT BE ABLE - Luke 13:24
- MANY deceived - Matt 24:5
- MANY deceived - Matt 24:11
- MANY...ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE CROSS OF CHRIST - Phil 3:18
- MANY...WHOSE END IS DESTRUCTION - Phil 3:18-19
- MANY...DECEIVERS - Titus 1:10
- MANY...CORRUPT THE WORD OF GOD - 2 Cor 2:17
- THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; BUT…(are) REPROBATE - Titus 1:16
- SATAN...DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD - Rev 12:9
14 - Few Will be with Jesus
- FEW THERE BE - Matt 7:14
- FEW ARE CHOSEN - Matt 22:14
- Luke 2:4-5 Jesus said, "My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
15 - Scriptures on Hell and the Lake of Fire Combined
- Hell is a place of Consciousness - Luke 16:23-24
- A Place of DARKNESS - Matt 8:12
- Eternal Separation from your loved ones - Luke 13:28
- Not the slightest hope of Release - Matt 25:46
- There is the torment of memory in hell. You may remember every single chance you had to repent, yet you refused - Luke 16:27-28
- Rev 20:15 “Whosoever was not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE.”
- HELL FIRE - Matt 18:9, Mark 9:47
- DEVOURING FIRE - Isa 33:14
- EVERLASTING FIRE - Matt 25:41
- FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED - Mark 9:43
- HE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE-Rev 20:10 COALS OF FIRE - Prov 25:22
- UNQUENCHABLE FIRE - Matt 3:12 FURNACE OF FIRE - Matt 13:42
- VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE-Jude 7
- RAGING FIRE THAT WILL CONSUME THE ENEMIES OF GOD- Heb 10:27 NIV
- TORMENTED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE-Rev 14:10 ETERNAL JUDGMENT - Heb 6:2
- EVERLASTING BURNINGS - Isa 33:14
- EVERLASTING CONTEMPT - Dan 12:2
- EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT - Matt 25:46
- EVERLASTING DESTRUCTION - 2 Thes 1:9
- TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER - Rev 20:10
- THEY ARE BURNED - John 15:6
- WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED - Mark 9:46
- THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDETH UP FOR EVER AND EVER: AND THEY HAVE NO REST
- DAY NOR NIGHT - Rev 14:11
- SHAME - Dan 12:2
- PAINS OF HELL - Psalms 116:3
- OUTER DARKNESS - Matt 8:12
- WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH - Matt 8:12
- WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH - Matt 13:42
- HE LIFT UP HIS EYES BEING IN TORMENTS-Luke 16:23
- AND HE CRIED...I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME – Luke 16:24
- HAVE MERCY ON ME - Luke 16:24.
- This is the Eternal Destiny of MOST people.
This is the Eternal Destiny of MOST people.
- Matthew 7:13-14 (NASB) "Enter through the NARROW GATE; for the GATE is WIDE and the WAY is BROAD that leads to DESTRUCTION, and there are MANY who enter through it. For the GATE is SMALL & the WAY is NARROW that leads to LIFE, and there are FEW who find it.”
- John 10:9 Jesus—"I AM THE GATE. Those who come in through ME will be SAVED."
Heaven - What is Heaven Like? - SO4J-TV
HEAVEN - VIDEOS, AUDIOS, ARTICLES
HEAVEN - WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE? - HERE
"HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE"
Copyright 2000 BibleDesk and Gospel Truth Publishing
"HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
ALL GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV ® SO4J.com
THIS COPYRIGHT INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED