- Category: LUKEWARM CHRISTIAN
Great White Throne Judgment - Videos & Article
Great White Throne Judgment Videos & Article - What is the Great White Throne Judgment? (Rev 20:11-15) When Does the Great White Throne Judgment take place? Watch & Read about the Judgment of MANY Unbelievers & Lukewarm Christians (UNSAVED people who THOUGHT that they were Saved).
Intro - The Great White Throne Judgment is for Unbelievers (Rev 20:11-15) which includes Lukewarm Christians (which are UNSAVED people who Thought they were Saved), who were proven, in the end, to actually be False Converts (Matt 7:21-23). Jesus Christ will be the Judge at the Great White Throne Judgment. This Judgment will occur after the Millennium period, which is the 1,000 year Reign of Christ on the Earth. Below is a Bible Study by Amazing Bible Studies.
Rev 20:11-15 "I saw a GREAT WHITE THRONE and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from His presence, but they found no place to hide. I saw the Dead, both Great and Small, standing before GOD'S THRONE. And the Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the Dead were JUDGED according to what they had DONE, as recorded in the Books. The sea gave up its dead, and Death and the Grave gave up their dead. And all were JUDGED according to their DEEDS. Then Death and the Grave were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This Lake of Fire is the Second Death. And anyone whose Name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of Fire."
Matt 7:21-23 Jesus warns, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who DO the Will of My Father in Heaven will enter. On Judgment Day MANY will say to Me 'Lord! Lord! We Prophesied, Cast out demons, and Performed MANY Miracles in Your Name.' But I will reply, 'I Never Knew you. Depart From Me, you who Break God's Laws (Practice Lawlessness)."
VIDEO: LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS— JUDGMENT DAY-ARE YOU READY? is a Video Portrayal of the Great White Throne Judgment by Jesus of Matthew 7:21-23. This Video is a 10 Min Segment of a 1 Hour SO4J-TV Show: Judgment Day-Are You Ready? OR 10 Min Video /LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS are UNSAVED People who: THINK, TALK, LOOK like they are Saved.
FYI - These Are NOT Genuinely Saved Christians portrayed in this Video— as they were NEVER Saved in the First Place. In Matt 7:21-23 Jesus says, "I NEVER KNEW you, Depart From Me, You Who Practice Lawlessness (Break God’s Laws)."
Great White Throne Judgment
By Amazing Bible
- GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT - HEAVEN & EARTH PASS AWAY
- THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT: CALLED THE JUDGMENT OF THE DAMNED
- JUDGMENT UPON THESE CITIES IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT
- A PERSON DIES, GOES TO HELL, AND IS TORMENTED WHILE WAITING FOR THE GREAT WHITE THRONE
- THE JUDGMENT
- JESUS SHALL JUDGEE
- HOW SHALL PEOPLE BE JUDGED?
- WHAT SHALL JESUS DO? WHAT SHALL BE DONE AT THE JUDGMENT?
- WHAT SHALL PEOPLE SAY OR DO AT THE JUDGMENT?
- WHAT ELSE SHALL JUDGE?
- THE LAW
- WHO ELSE SHALL JUDGE?
- SOME SHALL BE JUDGED MORE SEVERELY THAN OTHERS
- WHAT CAN WE DO?
- THE FINAL OUTCOME OF THE UNSAVED
- THE SAINTS PRESERVED FOREVER
- MORE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE DESOLATE
- THE JUDGMENT OF THE FALLEN ANGELS AND HOST OF THE HIGH ONES
- THEN COMETH THE END
1 - Great White Throne Judgment - Heaven & Earth Pass Away
After the Millennium, Satan is loosed from his prison. One final rebellion occurs. The rebellious are destroyed. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. The heavens and the earth pass away. The Great White Throne (which is the Judgment of the damned) is held. Then comes the end. A new heaven and earth comes forth. New Jerusalem, the city of God, comes forth and then eternity.
The next event that appears to happen is the following.
The heaven and the earth shall pass away.
The heavens shall perish; the elements shall melt with fervent heat. The heavens being on fire shall be dissolved.
They shall pass away with a great noise.
The Lord shall change them. They shall be changed.
The earth shall be burnt up; it shall be dissolved—the earth shall perish.
The inhabitants are also dissolved.
The day and hour that "these things" will happen, no man knows.
In each case, when both are mentioned, the heaven passing away is mentioned first.
- Psalm 102:25-26 "Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed"
- Heb 1:10-12 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail."
- Isa 51:6 "Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished."
- 2 Pet 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
- 2 Pet 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"
- 2 Peter 3:11 "Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved (or destroyed), what manner (or kind) of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness"
- Psalm 75:3 "The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah."
- Matt 24:35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
- Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away."
- Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
- Luke 21:33 "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away."
- Matt 5:18 "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass (or disappear), one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled (or accomplished)."
- The HEAVEN…SHALL PASS AWAY-Matt 24:35; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33
- THE HEAVENS…SHALL PERISH - Ps 102:25,26
- THE HEAVENS…SHALL PERISH - Heb 1:10-11
- THE HEAVENS SHALL WAX OLD LIKE A GARMENT - Ps 102:26
- THE HEAVENS SHALL WAX OLD AS DOTH A GARMENT - Heb 1:11
- THE HEAVENS, SHALT THOU CHANGE THEM - Ps 102:26
- THE HEAVENS, Thou shall FOLD THEM UP - Heb 1:12
- THE HEAVENS SHALL BE CHANGED - Ps 102:26
- THE HEAVENS SHALL BE CHANGED - Heb 1:12
- THE HEAVEN FLED AWAY - Rev 20:11
- THE HEAVENS SHALL PASS AWAY WITH A GREAT NOISE - 2 Pe 3:10
- THE HEAVENS BEING ON FIRE SHALL BE DISSOLVED - 2 Pe 3:12
- THE HEAVENS SHALL VANISH AWAY LIKE SMOKE - Isa 51:6
- THE EARTH…FLED AWAY - Rev 20:11
- The EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY-Matt 24:35; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33
- THE EARTH…SHALL PERISH - Ps 102:25,26
- THE EARTH…SHALL PERISH-Heb 1:10,11
- THE EARTH SHALL WAX OLD LIKE A GARMENT-Ps 102:26; Isa 51:6
- THE EARTH SHALL WAX OLD AS DOTH A GARMENT-Heb 1:11
- THE EARTH, Thou shalt FOLD THEM UP - Heb 1:12
- THE EARTH, SHALT THOU CHANGE THEM-Ps 102:26
- THE EARTH SHALL BE CHANGED - Psalms 102:26
- THE EARTH SHALL BE CHANGED - Heb 1:12
- THE ELEMENTS SHALL MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT - 2 Pet 3:10,12
- THE EARTH…SHALL BE BURNED UP - 2 Pet 3:10
- THE EARTH…DISSOLVED - Psalms 75:3
- ALL THE INHABITANTS…ARE DISSOLVED - Psalms 75:3
- ALL THESE THINGS…DISSOLVED - 2 Pet 3:11
2 - The Great White Throne Judgment - Called the Judgment of the Damned
The final rebellion against Jesus is over. The heaven and earth have passed away. There is no place for them to hide.
There is no rejoicing at this Judgment. There is no singing. This is the Judgment of the damned.
Who will be at the Great White Throne Judgment? The skeptics, the mockers, the lukewarm Christians, the atheists, the agnostics, the Hindus, the Moslems, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the spiritists, those that practice Yoga, and the Buddhists, the Mormons, Unitarians, Zen Buddhists, the astrologers, the fortune-tellers, the followers of Christian Science, and all cults will be there. Those that believed in living for "self," who trusted in gold and silver, idols, reincarnation, and in "just being a good person" will find themselves at the Great White Throne Judgment, and then they are cast into the lake of fire.
All that did not die "in Christ," who were Catholics, Protestants, Presbyterians, Methodists, Wesleyans, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Baptists, Church of God, Foursquare, Assemblies of God, Church of Christ, Seventh-Day Adventists, Pentecostals, Charismatics, and Evangelicals, even all denominations shall be at this Judgment. All that did not die "in Christ," from all over the earth, shall be before the Great White Throne.
The religious and nonreligious shall be at this Judgment; those that went to good, Bible-teaching colleges and churches and those that did not. Those that were Bible theologians, those that read the Bible, and those that did not will be at this Judgment. All who were not in Christ will be there.
Millions of people that "thought they were saved," that thought they were "in Christ" shall be there. They did not do God's Word. They bore no good fruit. They would not do the will of God. They were not "in truth" born-again. Those that thought they were in Christ, but did not love the brethren; those that professed Jesus, but would not repent; those that were ashamed of Jesus and those that witnessed for Jesus, but would not turn from iniquity shall all be at this Judgment.
All that chose to live for this world, but not for the world to come, shall be there.
Those that worshiped the beast and his image and took the mark, but died before the Judgment of the nations, will be at this Judgment, also.
Cain should be there. The rich man, in Luke 16, will be there. The unrepentant Pharisees, scribes, Sadducees, and Herodians shall be there. Those that put Jesus on the cross, should be there. Those that shouted, "Crucify Him, crucify Him," should be there.
Those, today, that oppose God's work and God's people, if they don’t repent, will be there.
Multitudes of preachers, priests, Sunday school teachers, Gospel singers, elders, and moral people that were not "in Christ," will be there. Outwardly, they appeared very godly, but they were not "truly saved."
It is appointed unto men once to die. When a person dies, who is not "in" Christ, they go to a place called hell. There they are tormented day and night in the flame until they are brought forth unto the resurrection of damnation. They are delivered up to the Great White Throne Judgment where the books are opened, including the book of life. Here they are Judged according to those things that are written in the books, according to their works. The Bible never mentions that there is any singing or praising at this Judgment, neither any rewards. It is the Judgment of condemnation—the Judgment of the damned.
There is no supreme court where the unsaved may appeal. This Judgment is final. The results are everlasting. There is no love in the lake of fire. Mercy does not extend into it.
Jesus Christ shall Judge.
The heart is searched. Every work is brought into Judgment. Every secret thing is revealed. Nothing is hidden or covered. Every secret word that was spoken in darkness shall be heard. Every word that was spoken, even in closets, shall be proclaimed. Every idle (or careless) word that was spoken, they shall render account for it.
Many will try to justify themselves, but their iniquity shall condemn them. Even the rust on their gold and silver shall be a witness against them.
The Word shall Judge each person. The Law is the strength of sin, and sin is the sting of death.
Moses will accuse. The men of Nineveh, the Queen of the South, and other saints will be a witness against others in the Judgment. Some appear to be Judged more severely than others, according to the opportunities that they were given.
Finally, the dreaded moment of unspeakable terror. The nearly countless people, from a myriad of generations, shall be cast eternally into the lake of fire. Probably not a single person who ever lived really understood that this place would be their final and eternal destiny.
Here is the terrifying end for the unsaved, the unrepentant, for those that were not "in Christ." At this Judgment, there will be those people that were horribly wicked as well as those who were considered "decent and good," but they rejected Christ. For time without end, day and night, they will never again have any rest from the torment of the burning flame. There will never be any hope of escape or pardon. There will never be any hope of even a few moments of relief from the suffering—the Judgment is final, eternal, and irreversible. Cain will be there, also the rich man, Hitler, and Judas. The inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah, Capernaum, and billions of people from the time of the creation will all be there.
The second death is, death and hell being cast into the lake of fire. And there they shall remain, being tormented forever and ever, with no hope of release. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for time without end.
Man has created all kinds of false doctrines to try to nullify God's eternal Judgment of damnation, such as a third resurrection and purgatory. Some even deny the truth of an eternal lake of fire. Yet it is written in:
- John 3:36"He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life.
- Heb 10:31 "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."
- Luke 12:5 "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
Once in hell, there is only the Great White Throne Judgment to look for, then the second death—being cast into the eternal lake of fire.
Condemnation awaits those that believe not:
- John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
- John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."
He that does not believe on Jesus and does not believe God’s Word is already condemned. That condemnation will take many people to the Great White Throne Judgment and the Lake of Fire.
3 - Judgment Upon These Cities in the Day of Judgment
Jesus warned those cities that would not receive Him (or those whom He sent) that, when the day of Judgment came, it would be better for Sodom and Gomorrah or Tyre and Sidon than for them. Judgment has already come upon the cities mentioned; however, the "Great White Throne Judgment" may also be alluded to here, when the people of these cities will face the final Judgment.It is written,
- Matt 10:14-15 "And whosoever shall not receive (or welcome) you, nor hear (or listen to) your words, when ye depart out of that house or city (or town), shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT, than for that city."
- Matt 11:20-24 "Then began he (Jesus) to upbraid (or denounce) the cities wherein most of his mighty works (or miracles) were done, because they repented not (or had not turned from their sins unto God-NIV): Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works (or miracles), which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes (as evidence). But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon AT THE DAY OF JUDGMENT, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works (or miracles), which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT, than for thee."
- Luke 10:12-15 "But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon AT THE JUDGMENT, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell."
4 - A Person Dies, Goes to Hell, and is Tormented While Waiting for the Great White Throne Judgment
When a person dies without Christ, they perish to a place called Hell. They shall remain there until they are delivered up to the Great White Throne Judgment. It is written,
- Luke 16:19 "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day"
- Luke 16:22-23 "And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments.." Note, he perished to hell."
- Luke 10:10 "But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say"
- Luke 10:12-15 "that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the Judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell."
Note, they were thrust down to hell where they remain until they are delivered up to the Great White Throne Judgment.
- 1 Pet 4:17-18 "For the time is come that Judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
The answer is, those that die today without Christ shall appear at the Great White Throne Judgment.
- Heb 9:27 - (For) "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgment."
Once a person dies without Christ, they shall not be delivered up until the thousand years are finished.
- Rev 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
- Job 14:12 "So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep."
- 2 Pet 3:7 "But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men."
- 2 Pet 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
- Rev 21:1 "For the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea"
5 - The Judgment
Some say that a loving God would never condemn anyone to the eternal lake of fire. Those that say this neither believe or understand the Scriptures. Neither do they understand the overwhelming love of God, revealed in the Scriptures and in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. God offers the greatest gift possible to mankind—the gift of eternal life. Those that refuse to receive the forgiveness of their sins, through faith in Jesus Christ, shall pay for their own sins;
- Rom 3:23 "For the Wages of Sin is Death"
- Psalm 37:28 "For the LORD loveth Judgment"
- James 2:13 "and mercy rejoiceth against Judgment" Know this,
- Heb 10:31"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."
Those that have died without Christ:
- John 5:29 says, "(they) shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
- Rev 20:11 "And I saw a Great White Throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven (or sky) fled away; and there was found no place for them."
- Rev 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God (or in front of, or before the throne); and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were Judged out of those things which were written (or recorded)in the books, according to their works (or according to what they had done - NIV)."
- Rev 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell (or Hades)delivered up the dead which were in them: and they (each person) were Judged every man according to their works (or what he had done)."
There appears to be a book of works and also the book of life. Some say that there is a third book, the Lamb’s book of life- (Rev 21:27).
6 - Jesus Shall Judge
- Acts 10:42 "And he commanded us...to testify that it is He (Jesus) which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead."
- Acts 17:31 "Because he hath appointed a day, in the which He will Judge the world in righteousness by that man (Jesus) whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead."
- Rom 2:16 "In the day when God shall Judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ."
7 - How Shall People be Judged?
- James 2:13 "He shall have Judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy"
8 - What Shall Jesus Do? What Shall be Done at the Judgment?
- Luke 12:9 "But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God."
- Titus 1:16 "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
- Luke 17:2 "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."
- Jer 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."
- Heb 4:13 "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do."
- Eccl 12:14 "For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."
- Luke 8:17 "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."
- Matt 10:26 "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."
- Luke 12:2 "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."
- Luke 12:3 "Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."
- Matt 12:36-37 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of Judgment...and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
- Luke 8:18 "Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever...hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have."
9 - What Shall People Say or Do at the Judgment?
- Matt 7:22-23 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
- 1 Pet 4:4-5 "Wherein they...shall give account to him that is ready to Judge the quick and the dead."
10 - What Else Shall Judge?
- James 5:3 "Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days."
- John 12:48 "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that Judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last day."
- 1 Cor 15:56 "The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law."
11 - The Law
- Rom 2:12-16 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be Judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall Judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."
- Rom 3:19-23 "Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
- James 2:10-11 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law."
12 - Who Else Shall Judge?
At this Judgment, some will be used to accuse, condemn, or Judge others.
- John 5:45 "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust."
- Matt 12:41 "The men of Nineveh shall rise (up at the Judgment) in Judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. (Luke 11:32)
- Matt 12:42 "The queen of the south shall rise up in the Judgment with (the people of)this generation, and shall condemn it (or them): for she came from the uttermost parts (or ends) of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. (Luke 11:31)
- Luke 11:19 "And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your Judges."
13 - Some Shall be Judged More Severely Than Others
Some appear to be Judged more critically than others. The Scriptures indicate that a person will be Judged more or less severely according to the opportunities which they had to hear God’s Word and come to Christ, also according to the magnitude of the preaching and miracles they heard or saw.
- Matt 10:15 "Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of Judgment, than for that city."
- Matt 11:21-24 "Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of Judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of Judgment, than for thee."
- Luke 12:47 "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes."
- Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few."
- Luke 20:47"Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater.." (Mark 12:40)
- Rom 2:5-6 "For after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds."
14 - What Can We Do?
- 1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore Judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
- Roms 12:20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."
- Psalm 18:25-26 "With the merciful (or faithful, or kind) thou wilt shew thyself merciful (or faithful, or kind); with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward (or crooked) thou wilt shew thyself froward (shrewd)."
- 1 Pet 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity (or love) among yourselves: for charity (or love) shall cover the multitude of sins."
15 - The Final Outcome of the Unsaved (Hell)
The thought of eternity in everlasting torment is utterly terrifying, yet some shall be punished even worse than others.
- Psalms 37:28 "Know that "the seed of the wicked shall be cut off."
- Psalms 92:9 "For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered."
- Isaiah 1:28 "And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed."
- Rev 20:14-15 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
- Matt 3:12 "he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
- Mark 9:45 "into the fire that never shall be quenched"
- Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
- Mark 9:46 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
- Mark 9:48 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
- Matt 24:51 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
- Luke 13:28 "When ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."
- Matt 3:10 "The axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."
- John 15:6"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."
- Matt 8:12 "The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
- Rev 21:8 "The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
- Jude 1:10-13 "The ungodly and those that: "speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."
16 - The Saints Preserved Forever
- Psalms 37:28 "The Lord...Forsaketh not his Saints; they are preserved for ever."
17 - More Are the Children of the Desolate
- Isaiah 54:1 "for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD."
The devil has many more followers than Jesus does.
18 - The Judgment of the Fallen Angels & Host of the High Ones
The Angels that sinned and left their home and position of authority have been cast into Hell. They are awaiting the Judgment of the great day. When this Judgment shall be held is unclear. The term "the great day" is used several times denoting the time of Jesus’ return.
Isaiah seems to indicate, at the time of Jesus’ return, certain "high ones" that are not currently in hell at this time shall then be gathered and shut up in the pit. After many days, their Judgment may come during the time when hell delivers up the dead. Should this be true of "these" high ones, then their Judgment would appear to come around the time of the "Great White Throne Judgment."
The Scriptures show that the saints shall Judge angels.
- 2 Pet 2:4 "God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto Judgment"
- Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate (or positions of authority), but left their own habitation (or own home), he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the Judgment of the great day."
- Isaiah 24:21-22 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high (or the powers in the heavens above-NIV)...And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited."
- 1 Cor 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
19 - Then Cometh The End
- 1 Cor 15:24-28 "Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For "He has put all things under His feet." But when He says "all things are put under Him," it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all."
THE LAST ENEMY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH.
- PUT DOWN ALL RULE
- PUT DOWN…ALL AUTHORITY
- PUT DOWN…ALL…POWER
- PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET
- PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET
- ALL THINGS ARE PUT UNDER HIM
- ALL THINGS SHALL BE SUBDUED UNTO HIM
- HE SHALL HAVE DELIVERED UP THE KINGDOM TO GOD
- THEN SHALL THE SON…BE SUBJECT UNTO…GOD
- THE LAST ENEMY…IS DEATH..HE SHALL HAVE DELIVERED UP THE KINGDOM TO GOD
All GRAPHICS COPYRIGHT & PROPERTY OF SO4J-TV
Copyright 2000 AmazingBible.org and Gospel Truth Publishing
"THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
THIS COPYRIGHT INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED