- Category: HEAVEN
Five Crowns & Rewards in Heaven
By Martha Mac / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV
Five Crowns & Rewards in Heaven - Believer's are Eternally Rewarded by Jesus at the Judgment Seat of Christ with Rewards for being Faithful (2 Cor 5:10, Rom 14:11-12). Some will suffer Loss of Rewards (1 Cor 3:10-15). Check out: Scriptures on Crowns; be Ready to face Jesus.
1 - CROWN 1 - CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS— LOVED THE LORD'S APPEARING - 2 Tim 4:8
2 - CROWN 2 - INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN— DISCIPLINED BODIES / SELF-CONTROL - 1 Cor 9:25-27
3 - CROWN 3 - CROWN OF LIFE— ENDURED PATIENTLY THRU TRIALS - James 1:12, Rev 2:10
4 - CROWN 4 - CROWN OF GLORY— GODLY LEADERS WHO WERE EXAMPLES TO FLOCK - 1 Pet 5:2-4
5 - CROWN 5 - CROWN OF REJOICING— SOUL WINNERS CROWN - 1 Thess 2:19, Dan 12:3
6 - CROWN & REWARDS— 6 FACTS:
7 - REWARDS FOR THOSE WHO WIN THE RACE,PRIZE OF ETERNAL LIFE Phil 3:12-14, 1 Cor 9:24-27
8 - REWARDS FROM JESUS FOR OVERCOMERS - 8 SCRIPTURES ON BEING AN OVERCOMER - Rev 21:7
(Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7)
Five Crowns & Rewards in Heaven
Believers Rewarded for Works
Intro - God is setting up His Eternal Kingdom, and He uses Suffering, Trials & Tests to someday Eternally REWARD True Believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ (2 Cor 5:10, 1 Cor 3:10-15, Rom 14:10-12). Those who DID what Jesus told them to DO through Obedience to God's Word, doing so out of a Love for Jesus (John 14:15).
God is also going to ETERNALLY PUNISH the UNSAVED at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15). Those who were REBELLIOUS, and who REJECTED His Son, Jesus Christ, and God's Word (2 Thess 1:7-12).
But for now we're going to look at the Believer's Rewards. The Five Crowns & Rewards that are Handed out for the various types of Faithful Service & Work that True Believers did for Jesus while in their Earthly Bodies. Let's first take a look at the various Scriptures & this Video below at the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Believers Judgment.
Judgment Seat of Christ - Believer's Rewards
- 2 Cor 5:10-11 (NKJV) "For we must ALL (Believers) APPEAR before CHRIST to be JUDGED, that each one may RECEIVE the things DONE in the BODY, according to what he has done, whether GOOD or BAD. Knowing, therefore, the TERROR of the LORD, we Persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences."
- Rom 14:10-12 (NKJV) "For we shall ALL (Believers) stand before the JUDGMENT SEAT OF GOD. For it is written: "As I live, says the LORD, Every KNEE shall BOW to Me, and every TONGUE shall CONFESS to God."
- 1 Cor 3:10-15 (NKJV) “According to the Grace Of God which was given to me, as a wise master Builder I have laid the FOUNDATION, and another Builds on it. But let each one TAKE HEEDhow he builds on it. For no other Foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST. Now if anyone BUILDS on this FOUNDATION with GOLD, SILVER, PRECIOUS STONES, WOOD, HAY, STRAW, for each one's work will become clear; for the DAY will declare it, because it will be REVEALED by FIRE; and the FIRE will TEST each one's WORK, of what sort it is.If anyone's WORK which he has BUILT on it ENDURES, he will RECEIVE A REWARD. If anyone's WORK is BURNED, he will SUFFER LOSS; but he HIMSELF will be SAVED, yet so as THROUGH FIRE."
- Rev 22:12 Jesus says, “Look, I am Coming Soon, bringing MY REWARD with me to REPAY all people according to their DEEDS."
- Rev 11:18 "Nations were angry with you, but now the time of your WRATH has come. It is time to JUDGE THE DEAD (unsaved)& REWARD YOUR SERVANTS (True Christians). You will REWARD YOUR PROPHETS AND YOUR HOLY PEOPLE, all who FEAR YOUR NAME, from the LEAST TO THE GREATEST. And you will DESTROY ALL who have caused destruction on the earth."
- Eccl 12:13-14 (KJV) "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: FEAR GOD and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, For this is man's all. For God will bring EVERY WORK into JUDGMENT, including EVERY SECRET THING, whether GOOD or EVIL."
Crown Scriptures: 2 Tim 4:8, 1 Cor 9:25-27, James 1:12, Rev 2:10, 1 Pet 5:2-4, 1 Thess 2:19, Rev 3:11
Go Here For More on the Judgment Seat of Christ:
Judgment Seat of Christ Rewards OR Who Will be the Greatest in the Kingdom of God? - Part 1
Below is a look at the Five Main Crowns handed out at the Judgment Seat of Christ - For A True Believer's Rewards in Heaven—
5 Crowns & Rewards in Heaven
1 - CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
This Crown is for those Believer's who were ready & waiting for the Return of Jesus - all those who have Loved His Appearing.
- 2 Tim 4:8 "Finally, there is laid up for me the CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing."
2 - INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN
This is the Victor's Crown - for those who Disciplined their Bodies, and brought their Bodies unto Subjection— and had Self-Control.
- 1 Cor 9:25-27 "Everyone who Competes for the Prize is temperate (DISCIPLINED) in ALL THINGS. Now they do it to obtain a Perishable CROWN, but we for an IMPERISHABLE (INCORRUPTIBLE) CROWN. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I DISCIPLINE MY BODY AND BRING IT UNTO SUBJECTION, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified."
3 - CROWN OF LIFE
This is the Martyr's Crown - for those who were Faithful unto Death— those who Patiently endured Testings, Temptations, and Trials.
- James 1:12 "God blesses those who Patiently endure Testing and Temptation. Afterward they will receive the CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him."
- Rev 2:10 "Don’t be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to Test you. You will Suffer for ten days. But if you remain Faithful even when facing death, I will give you the CROWN OF LIFE."
- 2 Tim 2:15 "Work Hard so you can Present yourself to God & RECEIVE His Approval. Be a Good Worker, one who does Not need to be Ashamed & who Correctly explains the Word of Truth."
4 - CROWN OF GLORY
The Elder's Crown - This Crown is for those Leaders, Pastors, Elders, Teachers who were Godly Examples to the Flock of Believers that were entrusted and assigned to their care.
- 1 Pet 5:2-4 "Care for the FLOCK God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. DON'T LORD IT OVER THE PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO YOUR CARE, but LEAD them by your OWN GOOD EXAMPLE. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the CROWN OF GLORY that does not fade away."
- Matt 5:19 Jesus says, "If you ignore the least Commandment and Teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who OBEYS GOD'S LAWS & TEACHES them will be called GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN."
5 - CROWN OF REJOICING
This is the Soul Winner's Crown - For Believer's who were Obeying Jesus' Great Commission (Matt 28:19-20)
- 1 Thess 2:19 "For what is our hope, or joy, or CROWN OF REJOICING? Is it not even YOU in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His Coming?"
- Dan 12:3 "Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who LEAD MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS will shine like the stars forever."
CROWN FACTS - 6 FACTS ON THE FIVE CROWNS & REWARDS
- 2 Tim 4:1 "I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus—who will someday JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD when He appears to set up his Kingdom."
1 - CROWNS & REWARDS ARE TO BE GUARDED
- Rev 3:11 Jesus says, "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that NO ONE WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR CROWN."
2 - CROWNS ARE TO BE GUARDED AGAINST DECEIVERS & SPIRITUAL DECEPTION
- 2 John 1:7-8 "I say this because MANY DECEIVERS have gone out into the world. They deny that Jesus Christ came in a real body. Such a person is a DECEIVER and an Antichrist. Watch out that you do NOT LOSE what we have worked so hard to achieve. BE DILIGENT SO THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FULL REWARD."
3 - CROWNS ARE LOST WHEN GOOD DEED IS DONE WITH WRONG MOTIVES
- Matt 6:2 Jesus says, "Therefore, when you do a CHARITABLE DEED, do NOT sound a Trumpet before you as the Hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have GLORY FROM MEN. Assuredly, I say to you, THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD."
4 - GOLD CROWNS GIVEN
- Rev 4:4 "Twenty-Four Thrones surrounded Him (Jesus), and Twenty-Four Elders sat on them. They were all CLOTHED IN WHITE and had GOLD CROWNS ON THEIR HEADS."
5 - CROWNS WILL BE CAST DOWN BEFORE JESUS AT HIS THRONE
- Rev 4:10-11 "The Twenty-Four Elders will FALL DOWN BEFORE HIM who sits on the Throne, and will WORSHIP HIM who lives Forever and Ever, and will CAST THEIR CROWNS BEFORE THE THRONE, saying, "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to Receive Glory and Honor and Power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they Existed, and were Created."
5 - JESUS WORE A CROWN OF THORNS AT HIS DEATH
- Matt 27:29 "And after twisting together a CROWN OF THORNS, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand; and they knelt down before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"
6 - JESUS WEARS MANY CROWNS WHEN HE RETURNS
Rev 19:11-19 "Then I saw Heaven opened, and a White Horse was standing there. It's Rider was named Faithful and True, for He JUDGES FAIRLY and wages a Righteous War. His Eyes were like Flames of Fire, and on His Head were MANY CROWNS. A Name was written on Him that no one understood except Himself. He wore a robe dipped in blood, and His Title was the Word of God. The Armies of Heaven, dressed in the finest of Pure White Linen, followed Him on White Horses. From His mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the Nations. He will Rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce Wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. On His Robe at His thigh was written this Title: King of all Kings and Lord of all Lords."
Rewards Are For Those Who Win The Race - The Prize of Eternal Life
- Phil 3:12-14 "I PRESS ON to Possess that PERFECTION for which CHRIST JESUS first possessed me. No, Dear Brothers & Sisters, I have Not Achieved it, but I FOCUS on this one thing: FORGETTING the PAST and Looking FORWARD to what lies ahead, I PRESS ON to reach the END OF THE RACE and Receive the HEAVENLY PRIZE for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."
- 1 Cor 9:24-27 "Do you not know that those who Run in a Race all Run, but one RECEIVES THEPRIZE? Run in such a way that you may obtain it (THE PRIZE). And everyone who competes for the PRIZE is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a Perishable Crown, but we for an IMPERISHABLE CROWN. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I DISCIPLINE my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have PREACHED TO OTHERS, I myself should become DISQUALIFIED."
- 2 Cor 4:16-18 (NKJV) “Therefore we DO NOT LOSE HEART. Even though our OUTWARD MAN is PERISHING, yet the INWARD MAN is being RENEWED DAY by DAY. For our LIGHT AFFLICTION, which is but for a MOMENT, is working for us a FAR more EXCEEDING & ETERNAL WEIGHT of GLORY, while we do NOT LOOK at the things which are SEEN, but at the things which are NOT SEEN. For the things which are SEEN are TEMPORARY, but the things which are NOT SEEN are ETERNAL.”
Rewards from Jesus for Overcomers & those Victorious over Sin
8 Scriptures for being an Overcomer - Rewards for Overcomers & the Victorious
(Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7)
8 Scripture Promises from Jesus in Revelation for those Believers who Overcome Sin, Trials, & Tests through Christ: Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7
MORE: 1 John 5:4-5, John 16:33
1 - Rev 2:7 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. To him who OVERCOMES I will give to eat from the TREE OF LIFE, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."
2 - Rev 2:11 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. He who OVERCOMES shall NOT be hurt by the SECOND DEATH."
3 - Rev 2:17 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. To him who OVERCOMES I will give some of the HIDDEN MANNA TO EAT. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a New Name written which no one knows except him who receives it."
4 - Rev 2:26 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES, and KEEPS MY WORKS until the END, to him I will give POWER over the NATIONS."
5 - Rev 3:5 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES shall be CLOTHED in WHITE GARMENTS, and I will NOT Blot out (Erase) his Name from the BOOK OF LIFE; but I will CONFESS his name before My Father and before His Angels." (What does Revelation 3:5 mean? Is it Possible for a Person's Name to be Erased from the Book Of Life?)
6 - Rev 3:12 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES, I will make him a PILLAR in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the Name of My God and the Name of the City of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God. And I will write on him My New Name."
7 - Rev 3:21 (NKJV) Jesus says, "To him who OVERCOMES I will grant to SIT with ME on MY THRONE, as I also OVERCAME and sat down with My Father on His Throne."
8 - Rev 21:7 (NKJV) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES shall INHERIT ALL THINGS, and I will be his God and he shall be My son."
- 1 John 5:4-5 (NKJV) "For whatever is BORN OF GOD (Born Again) OVERCOMES the WORLD. And this is the VICTORY that has OVERCOME the WORLD— our FAITH. Who is he who OVERCOMES the WORLD, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"
- John 16:33 (NKJV) Jesus says, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have Peace. In the WORLD you will have TRIBULATION; but be of Good Cheer, I have OVERCOME the WORLD."
For More on the Judgment Seat of Christ:
Rewards in Heaven - Who Will be the Greatest in the Kingdom of God? - Part 1
"FIVE CROWNS & REWARDS IN HEAVEN"
Copyright By Martha Mac / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
"FIVE CROWNS & REWARDS IN HEAVEN" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
THIS ABOVE COPYRIGHT & A LINK TO SO4J.com MUST BE INCLUDED
MOST GRAPHICS & PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT & PROPERTY OF SO4J-TV - SO4J.com