- Category: FALSE TEACHERS
False Teachers Scriptures
Main Bible Scriptures on False Teachers & False Prophets
FALSE TEACHERS SCRIPTURES shows us the Main Scriptures in the Bible that warn us about the MANY False Teachers & False Prophets in our World today that Preach & Teach a different gospel other than the Teachings of Jesus Christ (Matt 7:15-20, Matt 24:11,23-26, Mark 13:22).
- VISIT OUR MAIN FALSE TEACHERS PAGE: FALSE TEACHERS VIDEOS - LIST
- WHY IS THE WORD OF FAITH PROSPERITY GOSPEL SO UNBIBLICAL?
- SCRIPTURE TWISTING - HOW THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL TWISTS SCRIPTURE - Q & A
- WHAT IS A FALSE TEACHER? BY JOHN MACARTHUR
- FALSE TEACHERS - TEST ALL TEACHERS WITH SCRIPTURES
- BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHERS & PROPHETS - SCRIPTURES
- GOD MIGHT BE TESTING YOU / OBEY & TRUST ONLY GOD'S WORD— NOT YOUR FEELINGS
- GOD'S ANGER AGAINST ALL FALSE PROPHECY - SCRIPTURES
- DOCTRINE: GOOD DOCTRINE VS BAD DOCTRINE - CROSS TV
- MONEY SCRIPTURES IN THE BIBLE - VIDEO
"DISCERNMENT is NOT knowing the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. It is knowing the difference between RIGHT and ALMOST RIGHT." —Quote by Charles Haddon Spurgeon, Reformed Baptist Preacher from Britain (1834 - 1892)
- 1 Peter 3:15 (NKJV) "SANCTIFY the LORD GOD in your HEARTS, & ALWAYS be READY to give a DEFENSE to EVERYONE who asks you a REASON for the HOPE that is in you, with MEAKNESS & FEAR."
False Teachers - Test All Teachers With Scripture
- 1 John 4:1-6 (NASB) "Beloved, do NOT believe EVERY spirit (those claiming to speak by the spirit), but TEST the SPIRITS to see whether they are from FROM GOD, because MANY FALSE PROPHETS have gone out into the WORLD. 2) By this you know the SPIRIT OF GOD: EVERY SPIRIT that confesses that JESUS CHRIST has come in the FLESH is from GOD; 3) and EVERY SPIRIT that does NOT confess JESUS is NOT from GOD; this is the spirit of the ANTICHRIST, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already IN the WORLD. 4) You are from God, little children, and have OVERCOME them; because GREATER is HE who is IN you than he who is IN the WORLD. 5) They are from the WORLD; therefore they SPEAK as from the WORLD, and the WORLD LISTENS to them. 6) We are from GOD; he who KNOWS GOD LISTENS to us; he who is NOT from GOD does NOT LISTEN to us. By this we know the SPIRIT OF TRUTH and the SPIRIT OF ERROR."
Beware of False Prophets & Warnings From Jesus - Scriptures
"BEWARE of those whose FAITH is based on their own: IDEAS, FEELINGS, and what THEY THINK is right-- RATHER than on what GOD'S WORD says!" TRUST in JESUS & in GOD'S unfailing WORD!" [Matthew 7:24-27]
QUOTE BY Pastor John MacArthur ( www.GTY.org ) above exposes the FALSE PROSPERITY GOSPEL & says it is a: Satanic False Christianity & False View of God. He Names some of the many False Teachers like: Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Marilyn Hickey, Paul Crouch, Fredrick Price, Todd Coontz, Robert Tilton. This is from his SERMON: A T RUE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE GOD.
- Matthew 7:15-16 (NASB) Jesus warns, "BEWARE of FALSE PROPHETS, who come to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but INWARDLY are RAVENOUS WOLVES. You will KNOW THEM by their FRUITS.."
- Matthew 7:15-20 (NASB) Jesus warns, "BEWARE of the FALSE PROPHETS, who come to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but INWARDLY are RAVENOUS WOLVES. 16) You will KNOW THEM (identify them) by their FRUITS. GRAPES are not gathered from THORNBUSHES or FIGS from THISTLES, are they? So, EVERY GOOD TREE bears GOOD FRUIT, but the BAD TREE bears BAD FRUIT. 18) A GOOD TREE CANNOT produce BAD FRUIT, NOR can a BAD TREE produce GOOD FRUIT. 19) EVERY TREE that does NOT bear GOOD FRUIT is CUT DOWN and THROWN into the FIRE. So then, you will KNOW them by their FRUITS.”
- Matthew 24:4-5 (NASB) Jesus warns: “See to it that no one MISLEADS (DECEIVES) you. For MANY will come in MY NAME, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will MISLEAD (DECEIVE) MANY."
- Matthew 7:21-23 (NASB) JESUS says, "Not everyone who says to ME, 'LORD, LORD,' will enter the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, but he who does the WILL of MY FATHER who is in HEAVEN will enter. "MANY will say to ME on that DAY, 'LORD, LORD, did we not PROPHESY in YOUR NAME, and in YOUR NAME CAST OUT DEMONS, and in YOUR NAME PERFORM MANY MIRACLES?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I NEVER KNEW you; DEPART from ME, you who PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.”
- Matthew 24:11 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "MANY FALSE PROPHETS will RISE UP and DECEIVE MANY."
- Matthew 24:24 (NASB) Jesus says ““For FALSE CHRISTS and FALSE PROPHETS will ARISE and will show GREAT SIGNS and WONDERS, so as to MISLEAD, if possible, even the ELECT."
- Mark 13:22 (NASB) Jesus warns, "FALSE CHRISTS and FALSE PROPHETS will ARISE, and will show SIGNS and WONDERS, in order to LEAD ASTRAY, if POSSIBLE, the ELECT."
- Revelation 2:2-3 (NASB) Jesus says, "I know your DEEDS and your TOIL and PERSERVERANCE, and that you CANNOT TOLERATE EVIL MEN, and you put to the TEST those who call themselves APOSTLES, and they are NOT, and you found them to be FALSE; and you have PERSERVERANCE and have ENDURED for MY NAME'S SAKE, and have NOT grown weary."
- Matthew 16:4 (NASB) Jesus says, "An EVIL and ADULTEROUS generation seeks after a SIGN; and a SIGN will NOT be given it, except the sign of Jonah."
- Acts 20:28-32 (NASB) "Be on GUARD for YOURSELVES and for ALL the FLOCK, among which the HOLY SPIRIT has made you OVERSEERS, to SHEPHERD the CHURCH of GOD which HE PURCHASED with HIS OWN BLOOD. For I know this, that AFTER my DEPARTURE SAVAGE WOLVES will COME IN AMONG YOU, NOT SPARING the FLOCK. Therefore be on the ALERT, remembering that NIGHT and DAY for a period of THREE YEARS I did NOT CEASE to ADMONISH EACH ONE with TEARS. And now I commend you to God and to the word of HIS GRACE, which is able to BUILD YOU UP and to give you the INHERITANCE among ALL THOSE who are SANCTIFIED."
- Romans 16:17-18 (KJV) “MARK THEM which cause DIVISIONS & OFFENCES CONTRARY to the DOCTRINE which you have learned; and AVOID them. For they that are such SERVE NOT our Lord Jesus Christ, but their OWN BELLY (personal interests); and by GOOD WORDS and FAIR SPEECHES (smooth talk) DECEIVE the HEARTS of the SIMPLE (i.e. innocent, unsuspecting, naive, undiscerning)."
- Romans 16:17-18 (NIV) "WATCH OUT for those who cause DIVISIONS and put OBSTACLES in your way that are CONTRARY to the TEACHING you have learned. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM. For such people are NOT SERVING our LORD CHRIST, but their OWN APPETITES. By SMOOTH TALK and FLATTERY they DECEIVE the MINDS of NAIVE PEOPLE."
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 (NKJV) "But there were also FALSE PROPHETS among the people, even as there will be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who will SECRETLY bring in DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES, even DENYING the LORD who bought them, and bring on themselves SWIFT DESTRUCTION. And MANY will FOLLOW their DESTRUCTIVE WAYS, because of whom the WAY of TRUTH will be BLASPHEMED. By COVETOUSNESS they will EXPLOIT you with DECEPTIVE WORDS; for a LONG TIME their JUDGMENT has NOT been IDLE, and their DESTRUCTION does NOT SLUMBER."
- 1 Timothy 4:1 (NKJV) "Now the SPIRIT expressly says that in LATTER TIMES some will DEPART from the FAITH, GIVING HEED to DECEIVING SPIRITS & DOCTRINES of DEMONS."
- 2 Timothy 4:1-5 (NASB) “I solemnly CHARGE YOU in the PRESENCE OF GOD & of CHRIST JESUS, who is to JUDGE the LIVING and the DEAD, and by HIS APPEARING and HIS KINGDOM: PREACH THE WORD; be READY in SEASON & OUT OF SEASON; REPROVE, REBUKE, EXHORT, with GREAT PATIENCE and INSTRUCTION. For the TIME WILL COME when they will NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but wanting to have their EARS TICKLED, they will ACCUMULATE for themselves TEACHERS in accordance to their OWN DESIRES, and will TURN AWAY THEIR EARS from the TRUTH and will TURN ASIDE TO MYTHS. But you, be SOBER IN ALL THINGS, ENDURE HARDSHIP, do the WORK of an EVANGELIST, FULFILL your MINISTRY."
- Titus 1:9 (NASB) "Hold FIRM to the TRUSTWORTHY WORD as TAUGHT, so that he [you] may be able to GIVE INSTRUCTION in SOUND DOCTRINE and also to REBUKE those who CONTRADICT it.”
- Titus 1:9-16 (NASB) "HOLD[ing] FAST the FAITHFUL WORD which is in accordance with the TEACHING, so that he [you] will be ableBOTH to EXHORT in SOUND DOCTRINE and to REFUTE those who CONTRADICT. For there are MANY REBELLIOUS men, EMPTY TALKERS and DECEIVERS... who MUST be SILENCED because they are UPSETTING whole FAMILIES, TEACHING things they should NOT TEACH for the sake of SORDID [greedy, filthy, shameful] GAIN. 12) One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always LIARS, EVIL BEASTS, LAZY GLUTTONS.” 13) This testimony is true. For this reason REPROVE them SEVERELY so that they may be SOUND in the FAITH, 14) NOT paying attention to Jewish MYTHS and COMMANDMENTS OF MEN who TURN AWAY from the TRUTH. 15) To the PURE, ALL things are PURE; but to those who are DEFILED and UNBELIEVING, NOTHING is PURE, but BOTH their MIND and their CONSCIENCE are DEFILED. 16) They PROFESS to KNOW GOD, but by their DEEDS they DENY HIM, being DETESTABLE and DISOBEDIENT and WORTHLESS for ANY DEED."
- Titus 1:16 (NASB) "They PROFESS to KNOW GOD, but by their DEEDS they DENY HIM, being DETESTABLE & DISOBEDIENT and WORTHLESS for any GOOD DEED."
- Galatians 1:6-13 (NKJV) “I marvel that you are TURNING AWAY SO SOON from Him who called you in the GRACE OF CHRIST, to a DIFFERENT GOSPEL, which is not another; but there are some who TROUBLE YOU & want to PERVERT the GOSPEL of CHRIST. But even if we, or an ANGEL from HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL to you than what we have PREACHED to you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED. For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I SEEK to PLEASE MEN? For if I still PLEASE MEN, I would NOT be a bondservant of Christ. But I make known to you, brethren, that the GOSPEL which was PREACHED by me is NOT according to MAN. For I neither received it from MAN, nor was I taught it, but it came through the REVELATION of JESUS CHRIST. For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I PERSECUTED the CHURCH of GOD beyond MEASURE and tried to DESTROY IT."
- 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (NASB) "For such men are FALSE APOSTLES, DECEITFUL WORKERS, disguising themselves as APOSTLES OF CHRIST. 14) No wonder, for even SATAN DISGUISES himself as an ANGEL OF LIGHT. 15) Therefore it is NOT surprising if HIS (SATAN'S) SERVANTS also DISGUISE themselves as SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, whose END will be according to their DEEDS."
- Ephesians 5:11 (NASB) "Do NOT PARTICIPATE in the UNFRUITFUL DEEDS of DARKNESS, but instead even EXPOSE them"
- Philippians 3:18-19 (NASB) "For MANY walk, of whom I often told you, and now tell you even WEEPING, that they are ENEMIES of the CROSS of CHRIST, 19) whose END is DESTRUCTION, whose god is their APPETITE, and whose GLORY is in their SHAME, who set their MINDS on EARTHLY things."
- Colossians 2:8 (NASB) "See to it that NO ONE takes you CAPTIVE through PHILOSOPHY and EMPTY (VAIN) DECEPTION, according to the TRADITION OF MEN, according to the ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES of the WORLD, rather than according to CHRIST."
- Colossians 2:18 (NASB) "Let no one KEEP DEFRAUDING you of your PRIZE by delighting in SELF-ABASEMENT and the WORSHIP of the ANGELS, taking his stand on VISIONS he has seen, INFLATED without cause by his FLESHLY MIND (their sinful minds making them proud)."
- 2 John 1:7 (NASB) "For MANY DECEIVERS have gone out INTO the WORLD, those who do NOT acknowledge JESUS CHRIST as coming in the FLESH. This is the DECEIVER and the ANTICHRIST."
- 2 John 1:10-11 (NASB) "If anyone comes to you and does NOT bring THIS TEACHING (the Truth about Christ), do NOT RECEIVE HIM INTO YOUR HOUSE, and do NOT give him a GREETING; for the one who gives him a GREETING PARTICIPATES in his EVIL DEEDS."
- 2 Peter 2:18 (NLT) "They Brag about themselves with Empty, Foolish Boasting. With an Appeal to twisted Sexual Desires, they lure back into Sin those who have barely escaped from a Lifestyle of DECEPTION."
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 (NASB) "These are SPRINGS WITHOUT WATER and MISTS driven by a STORM, for whom the BLACK DARKNESS has been reserved. 18) For speaking out ARROGANT WORDS of VANITY (about themselves) they entice by FLESHLY DESIRE, by SENSUALITY, those who BARELY ESCAPE from the ones who live in ERROR, 19) PROMISING them FREEDOM while they themselves are SLAVES OF CORRUPTION; for by what a man is OVERCOME, by this he is ENSLAVED. 20) For if, after they have ESCAPED the DEFILEMENTS of the WORLD by the KNOWLEDGE of the LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST; they are again ENTANGLED in them and are OVERCOME, the last state has become WORSE for them than the FIRST. 21) For it would be BETTER for them NOT to have KNOWN the way of RIGHTEOUSNESS, than having KNOWN it, to TURN AWAY from the HOLY COMMANDMENT handed on to them. 22) It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “A DOG RETURNS TO ITS OWN VOMIT,” and, “A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”
- Amos 8:11 (NASB) "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD GOD, "When I will send a FAMINE on the land, NOT a FAMINE for BREAD or a THIRST for WATER But rather for HEARING THE WORDS OF THE LORD."
- 1 Timothy 6:3-10 (NASB) "If anyone ADVOCATES a DIFFERENT DOCTRINE and does NOT AGREE with SOUND WORDS, those of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, and with the DOCTRINE conforming to GODLINESS, 4) he is CONCEITED and UNDERSTANDS NOTHING; but he has a morbid interest in CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS and DISPUTES about WORDS, out of which arise ENVY, STRIFE, ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, EVIL SUSPICIONS, 5) and CONSTANT FRICTION between men of DEPRAVED MIND and DEPRIVED of the TRUTH, who suppose that GODLINESS is a MEANS OF GAIN. 6) But GODLINESS actually is a means of GREAT GAIN when accompanied by CONTENTMENT. 7) For we have brought NOTHING into the WORLD, so we cannot take anything out of it either. 8) If we have FOOD and COVERING, with these we shall be CONTENT. 9) But those who want to GET RICH fall into TEMPTATION and a SNARE and MANY FOOLISH and HARMFUL DESIRES which PLUNGE MEN into RUIN and DESTRUCTION. 10) For the LOVE OF MONEY is a ROOT of all sorts of EVIL, and some by LONGING FOR IT have WANDERED AWAY from the FAITH and pierced themselves with MANY GRIEFS."
Contend Earnestly for the Faith!
- Jude 1:1-2 (NKJV) "Jude warns, “Jude, a Bondservant of Jesus Christ (Half Brother of Jesus), and Brother of James— To those who are CALLED, SANCTIFIED by GOD the FATHER, & PRESERVED in JESUS: MERCY, PEACE, and LOVE be MULTIPLIED to you."
- Jude 1:3-4 (NASB) "BELOVED, while I was making every effort to write you about our COMMON SALVATION, I felt the NECESSITY to write to you APPEALING that you CONTEND EARNESTLY for the FAITH which was once for all handed down to the SAINTS. 4) For CERTAIN PERSONS have CREPT IN UNNOTICED, those who were LONG BEFOREHAND MARKED OUT for this CONDEMNATION, UNGODLY PERSONS who turn the GRACE of our GOD into LICENTIOUSNESS and DENY our only MASTER and LORD, JESUS CHRIST."
God Might Be Testing You, Obey & Trust Only God's Word — Not Your Feelings
Deuteronomy 13:1-18 (NASB) “If a PROPHET or a DREAMER of DREAMS arises among you and gives you a SIGN or a WONDER, 2) and the SIGN or the WONDER comes TRUE, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, ‘LET US GO AFTER OTHER gods (whom you have NOT KNOWN) and let us SERVE THEM,’ 3) you shall NOT listen to the WORDS of THAT PROPHET or that DREAMER of DREAMS; for the LORD your GOD is TESTING YOU to find out if you LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD with ALL your HEART and with ALL your SOUL. 4) You shall follow the LORD your GOD and FEAR HIM; and you shall KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, listen to HIS VOICE, SERVE HIM, and CLING TO HIM. 5) But that PROPHET or a DREAMER of DREAMS shall be put to DEATH, because he has counseled REBELLION AGAINST THE LORD YOUR GOD who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall PURGE THE EVIL FROM AMONG YOU. 6) If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9) But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10“So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11“Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such a wicked thing among you. 12) If you hear in one of your cities, which the LORD your God is giving you to live in, anyone saying that 13some worthless men have gone out from among you and have seduced the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom you have not known), 14) then you shall investigate and search out and inquire thoroughly. If it is true and the matter established that this abomination has been done among you, 15) you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword. 16) Then you shall gather all its booty into the middle of its open square and burn the city and all its booty with fire as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God; and it shall be a ruin forever. It shall never be rebuilt. 17“Nothing from that which is put under the ban shall cling to your hand, in order that the LORD may turn from His burning anger and show mercy to you, and have compassion on you and make you increase, just as He has sworn to your fathers, 18) if you will listen to the voice of the LORD your God, KEEPING ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS which I am commanding you today, and doing what is right in the sight of the LORD your God."
God's Anger Against All False Prophecy — Scriptures
- Deuteronomy 18:20-22 The Lord says, "But any PROPHET who FALSELY CLAIMS TO SPEAK IN MY NAME or who speaks in the name of another god MUST DIE.’ “But you may wonder, ‘HOW WILL WE KNOW WHETHER OR NOT A PROPHECY IS FROM THE LORD?’ If the Prophet speaks in the Lord’s name but HIS PREDICTION DOES NOT HAPPEN OR COME TRUE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE LORD DID NOT GIVE THAT MESSAGE. THAT PROPHET HAS SPOKEN WITHOUT MY AUTHORITY AND NEED NOT BE FEARED."
- Jeremiah 4:13-15 "Then I said, “O Sovereign Lord, their Prophets are telling them, ‘ALL IS WELL— NO WAR OR FAMINE WILL COME. The Lord will surely send you Peace.’” Then the Lord said, “THESE PROPHETS ARE TELLING LIES IN MY NAME. I DID NOT SEND THEM OR TELL THEM TO SPEAK. I DID NOT GIVE THEM ANY MESSAGES. THEY PROPHESY OF VISIONS AND REVELATIONS THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD. They speak FOOLISHNESS MADE UP IN THEIR OWN LYING HEARTS. Therefore, this is what the Lord says: I WILL PUNISH THESE LYING PROPHETS, for they have spoken in my name even though I NEVER SENT THEM. THEY SAY THAT NO WAR OR FAMINE WILL COME, but they themselves will DIE BY WAR AND FAMINE!"
- Jeremiah 23:1-40 "The Lord of Heaven’s Armies says to his people: “DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PROPHETS WHEN THEY PROPHESY TO YOU, FILLING YOU WITH FUTILE HOPES. THEY ARE MAKING UP EVERYTHING THEY SAY. THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE LORD! They keep saying to those who despise my word, ‘Don’t worry! The Lord says you will have peace!’ And to those who stubbornly follow their own desires, they say, ‘No harm will come your way!’ “Have any of these prophets been in the Lord’s presence to hear what he is really saying? Has even one of them cared enough to listen? Look! The Lord’s anger bursts out like a storm, a whirlwind that swirls down on the heads of the wicked. The anger of the Lord will not diminish until it has finished all he has planned. In the days to come you will understand all this very clearly. “I have NOT sent these Prophets, yet they run around CLAIMING TO SPEAK FOR ME. I HAVE GIVEN THEM NO MESSAGE, YET THEY GO ON PROPHESYING. IF THEY HAD STOOD BEFORE ME AND LISTENED TO ME, THEY WOULD HAVE SPOKEN MY WORDS, AND THEY WOULD HAVE TURNED MY PEOPLE FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND DEEDS. Am I a God who is only close at hand?” says the Lord. “No, I am far away at the same time. Can anyone hide from me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?” says the Lord. “I have heard these prophets say, ‘Listen to the dream I had from God last night.’ And then they proceed to tell lies in my name. How long will this go on? If they are prophets, they are prophets of deceit, inventing everything they say. By telling these false dreams, they are trying to get my people to forget me, just as their ancestors did by worshiping the idols of Baal. “LET THESE FALSE PROPHETS TELL THEIR DREAMS, BUT LET MY TRUE MESSENGERS FAITHFULLY PROCLAIM MY EVERY WORD. There is a difference between straw and grain! Does not my word burn like fire?” says the Lord. “Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashes a rock to pieces? “Therefore,” says the Lord, “I AM AGAINST THESE PROPHETS WHO STEAL MESSAGES FROM EACH OTHER AND CLAIM THEY ARE FROM ME. I AM AGAINST THESE SMOOTH-TONGUED PROPHETS WHO SAY, ‘THIS PROPHECY IS FROM THE LORD!’ I AM AGAINST THESE FALSE PROPHETS. THEIR IMAGINARY DREAMS ARE FLAGRANT LIES THAT LEAD MY PEOPLE INTO SIN. I DID NOT SEND OR APPOINT THEM, AND THEY HAVE NO MESSAGE AT ALL FOR MY PEOPLE. I, THE LORD HAVE SPOKEN! “Suppose one of the people or one of the prophets or priests asks you, ‘What prophecy has the Lord burdened you with now?’ You must reply, ‘You are the burden! The Lord says he will abandon you!’ “If any Prophet, Priest, or Anyone else says, ‘I have a Prophecy from the Lord,’ I will PUNISH that person along with his entire family. You should keep asking each other, ‘What is the Lord’s answer?’ or ‘What is the Lord saying?’ But stop using this phrase, ‘Prophecy from the Lord.’ FOR PEOPLE ARE USING IT TO GIVE AUTHORITY TO THEIR OWN IDEAS, TURNING UPSIDE DOWN THE WORDS OF OUR GOD, THE LIVING GOD, THE LORD OF HEAVEN'S ARMIES. “This is what you should say to the Prophets: ‘What is the Lord’s answer?’ or ‘What is the Lord saying?’ But suppose they respond, ‘This is a Prophecy from the Lord!’ Then you should say, ‘This is what the Lord says: Because you have used this phrase, “Prophecy from the Lord,” even though I warned you not to use it, I will forget you completely. I will expel you from my presence, along with this city that I gave to you and your ancestors. And I will make you an object of ridicule, and your name will be infamous throughout the ages."
Good Doctrine vs Bad Doctrine
CROSS TV VIDEOS
Video: Cross TV Videos - Good Sound Doctrine (Excellent Videos)
Money Scriptures in the Bible Video - False Prosperity Gospel
- MONEY IN THE BIBLE - (WARNINGS) SCRIPTURES & VIDEO
- PROSPERITY GOSPEL IS UNBIBLICAL - VIDEO, ARTICLE, SCRIPTURES
"If What You SAY, THINK, or DO is Contrary to God's Word, Then You Are Being Deceived!"—Martha Mac, SO4J-TV & Video
Rev 12:9 "Satan deceives the Whole World"
FALSE TEACHERS & FALSE PROPHET - SCRIPTURES
Copyright By Martha Mac / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS— IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS
ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT SO4J-TV & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS