- Category: PROPHECY & END TIMES
End Times Events - Signs of the Times Checklist
Overview of the Last Days, and a look at the "Signs of the Times" Checklist,
the Return of Christ, the Rapture, the Great Tribulation, the Millennium..
BY MARTHA MAC / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV
END TIMES EVENTS— SIGNS OF THE TIMES CHECKLIST - End Times Videos, Articles, Scriptures, Chart - Signs of the Times (Matt 24:3-51, 2 Tim 3:1-9, Luke 17:26-33, Matt 24:37-39), Rapture of the Church (1 Thess 4:16-18,1 Cor 15:51-54, Phil 3:20-21), Great Tribulation (Matt 24:21), Second Coming of Christ (Rev 19:11-18, Matt 24:30), and the Millennium— the 1,000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ on this Earth (Rev 20:6, Isa 65:20–22, Isa 11:6-10), etc. End Times Events includes End Times Videos.
This is an Overview of things to occur Before & After Jesus comes back.
JESUS IS COMING— ARE YOU READY?
- Revelation 22:12 JESUS speaking to Believers— "BEHOLD, I am COMING QUICKLY, and MY REWARD is with ME, to GIVE to every one according to his WORK."
- MILLENNIUM - 1,000 YEAR REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST
- GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
- HELL & THE LAKE OF FIRE
- HELL SCRIPTURES & HELL FACTS
- HEAVEN - WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE?
- JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST & REWARDS FOR THE BELIEVERS
- SATAN DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD
- SATANS FINAL REBELLION - THE END OF SATAN .. and many more ARTICLES like these
- INTRO - END TIMES EVENTS
- END TIMES - VIDEOS
- SIGNS OF THE TIMES CHECKLIST
- RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
- GREAT TRIBULATION
- END TIMES CHART - TRIBULATION & JUDGMENTS
- TWO WITNESSES, 144,000 JEWS, FALSE HARLOT CHURCH, TIMES OF THE GENTILES
- BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON— OCCURS AT THE END OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION
- SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
- SATAN IS LOCKED UP IN THE BOTTMLESS PIT FOR 1,000 YEARS
- MILLENNIUM - 1,OOO YEAR REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST
- SATAN LET OUT OF PRISON TO DECEIVE THE NATIONS ONE LAST TIME & THEN CAST INTO HELL
- GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT - FOR NON BELIEVERS
- GOD WILL CREATE A NEW HEAVEN & NEW EARTH
- NEW JERUSALEM APPEARS - JESUS RULES FOREVER
- THOSE WHO OVERCOME WILL INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE & MORE!
1 - End Times Events - Intro
END TIME - BIBLE FAST FACTS
- The Bible has over 300 Prophecies on the: FIRST COMING OF CHRIST = ALL FULFILLED
- The Bible has over 500 Prophecies on the: SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
- 1 in every 25 Scriptures in the Bible talks about the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
Jesus is Coming back to Earth someday Soon, to Judge the World (2 Thess 1:7-11), and then to set up His Millennial— 1,000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ Kingdom on this Earth. His Return is called the Second Coming of Christ (Rev 19:11-21). Before Jesus comes back, there are a series of big events that will take place to usher in His Return. To start off we will talk about the Signs of the Times that we are living in right now.
Jesus says that the World, right before He Returns, will be much like it was in the Days of Noah & the Days of Lot (Luke 17:26-33, Matt 24:37-39)— the People will be very: Prideful, Unloving, Boastful, Materialistic (2 Tim 3:1-5), Indifferent (Rev 3:15-20) and Mocking Jesus (2 Peter 3:3-14,9) & the Things of God, and Sin will be rampant everywhere (Matt 24:12).
There will be a great time of Apostasy (1 Tim 4:1, 2 Tim 4:3-5) and Spiritual Deception on the Earth (Matt 24:11). Apostasy is a departure & falling away from Faith in Jesus & God's Word.
- Luke 17:26-33 Jesus warns, “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in NOAH'S DAY. In those Days, the people enjoyed BANQUETS and PARTIES and WEDDINGS right up to the time Noah entered his Boat (Ark) and the Flood came and Destroyed them all. “And the WORLD will be as it was in the DAYS OF LOT. People went about their Daily business—EATING and DRINKING, BUYING and SELLING, FARMING and BUILDING— until the Morning Lot left Sodom. Then FIRE & BURNING SULFUR rained down from Heaven and Destroyed them all. Yes, it will be ‘Business as usual’ right up to the Day when the Son of Man is revealed. On that Day a person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack. A person out in the field must not return home. Remember what happened to Lot’s wife! If you CLING to your Life, you will LOSE IT, and if you LET YOUR LIFE GO, you will SAVE IT."
- Matthew 24:37-39 Jesus warns, “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in NOAH'S DAY. In those Days before the Flood, the people were enjoying BANQUETS and PARTIES and WEDDINGS right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the Flood came and Swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes."
- 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (NASB) "But realize this, that in the LAST DAYS DIFFICULT TIMES will come. For men will be LOVERS of SELF, LOVERS of MONEY, BOASTFUL, ARROGANT, REVILERS, DISOBEDIENT to PARENTS, UNGRATEFUL, UNHOLY, UNLOVING, IRRECONCILABLE, MALICIOUS GOSSIPS, without SELF-CONTROL, BRUTAL, HATERS OF GOOD, TREACHEROUS, RECKLESS, CONCEITED, LOVERS of PLEASURE RATHER than LOVERS of GOD, holding to a FORM of GODLINESS, although they have DENIED its POWER; AVOID such men as these."
(NOT Biblically Accurate, but gives somewhat of an Idea of what Noah went through.)
WATCH FULL MOVIE HERE: Video: Noah's Ark - God's Judgment - Parts 1 to 6 - FULL PLAYLIST
As we approach the Rapture & the Second Coming of Christ, Jesus says in these below Scriptures that we will see an ever increasing amount of these items below listed (Matt 24:5-8). These Events will be like Birth Pangs, and will become more & more Frequent, and will occur with Greater Force & Agony as we get closer to the Rapture & the Second Coming of Christ (Matt 24:8).
- Luke 21:34-36 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "TAKE HEED to yourselves, lest your HEARTS be WEIGHED DOWN with CAROUSING, DRUNKENNESS, and CARES of this LIFE, and that DAY come on you UNEXPECTEDLY. For it will come as a SNARE on ALL those who DWELL on the FACE of the WHOLE EARTH. WATCH therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS that you may be COUNTED WORTHY to ESCAPE all these things that WILL COME TO PASS, and to STAND before the SON OF MAN."
- 2 Thessalonians 5:1-10 (NKJV) "But concerning the TIMES and the SEASONS, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the DAY OF THE LORD so comes as a THIEF IN THE NIGHT. For when they say, "PEACE AND SAFETY!" then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION comes upon them, as LABOR PAINS upon a PREGNANT WOMAN. And they shall NOT ESCAPE. But you, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS, so that this DAY should overtake you as a THIEF. You are all SONS OF LIGHT and SONS OF THE DAY. We are NOT of the NIGHTNOR of DARKNESS. Therefore let us NOT SLEEP, as others do, but let us WATCH and be SOBER. For those who SLEEP, SLEEP AT NIGHT, and those who GET DRUNK are DRUNK AT NIGHT. But let us who are of the DAY BE SOBER, putting on the BREASTPLATE OF FAITH and LOVE, and as a HELMET the HOPE of SALVATION. For God did NOT appoint us to WRATH, but to OBTAIN SALVATION through our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who DIED for us, that whether we WAKE or SLEEP, we should LIVE TOGETHER with HIM.”
2 - End Times - Videos
CHAPTER INFO IN THIS ABOVE VIDEO:
- END TIMES VIDEO: INTRO - PART 1 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: PROPHECIES OF JESUS - PART 2 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: NATION OF ISRAEL - PART 3 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH - PART 4 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: ANTI-CHRIST RISES - PART 5 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: ANTI-CHRIST RULES WORLD 666 - PART 6 of 7
- END TIMES VIDEO: ARMAGEDDON/RETURN OF JESUS-PART 7 of
- SEVEN SIGNS OF CHRIST's RETURN - DOCUMENTARY
Here are a FEW of the Signs of the Times of the Rapture of the Church & Soon Coming of Jesus:
3 - SIGNS OF THE TIMES - END TIMES EVENTS CHECKLIST
THESE SIGNS ARE EITHER FULFILLED AND/OR ARE GETTING MORE FREQUENT WITH GREATER FORCE - Matthew 24:8
- ISRAEL REBORN AS A NATION IN ONE DAY- FULFILLED: MAY 14, 1948 - Isa 66:7-8, Ezek 37:21-22
- ISRAEL (JEWS) ARE SCATTERED & GOD REGATHERS - FULFILLED - Isa 11:11-12, Ezek 37:21-22
- ISRAEL IN CONTROL OF JERUSALEM - FULFILLED ON: JUNE 7, 1967 - Zec 8:4-8, Rev 11:8, Dan 11:41
- ISRAEL A WASTELAND, BUT GOD RESTORES IT - FULFILLED - Ezek 36:34-35, Deut 29:23
- HEBREW LANGUAGE WILL RETURN TO ISRAEL - FULFILLED IN THESE LAST 200 YEARS - Zeph 3:9
- APOSTASY & FALSE TEACHERS DECEIVE MANY - Matt 24:5,11, I Tim 4:1-3, 2 Tim 4:3-5, 2 Thess 2:3
- PEOPLES CHARACTER: BOASTFUL, PROUD, PLEASURE SEEKERS, SCOFFERS - 2 Tim 3:1-9, Matt 24:12
- WARS & RUMOURS OF WARS - Matt 24:6, 7
- FAMINES & PLAGUES - Matt 24:7
- NATURAL DISASTERS: EARTHQUAKES Matt 24:7
- PERSECUTIONS - Matt 24:9
- GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD - Matt 24:14
- APOSTASY - FALLING AWAY FROM FAITH - I Tim 4:1-3, 2 Tim 4:3-5, 2 Thess 2:3
- KNOWLEDGE & TRAVEL WILL INCREASE - Dan 12:4
- TECHNOLOGY FOR THE "MARK" 666 & WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATION - Rev 13:16-17, 11:3-7,8-11
ISRAEL MUST BE REBORN AS A NATION & JERUSALEM MUST BE A CITY
In order for End Times Bible Prophecy to be Fulfilled, and for Jesus to come back, Israel needs to be in place as a Nation again, and Jerusalem as a City. Israel did become a Nation again on May 14,1948 & Jerusalem did once again become it's City again on June 7, 1967during the 6 Day War!
FACTS ABOUT: ISRAEL'S DESTRUCTION, SCATTERING, REBIRTH, AND REGATHERING:
- In 586 B.C. Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians & the Jews were forced out of their Land
- Many Jews returned to the Land of Israel...but...
- In A.D. 70 the Roman Army destroyed Jerusalem - The Jews are once again Scattered everywhere
- In Deut 29:23 it says Israel would be a Wasteland. God says he'll restore: Ezek 36:34-35 and does!
- In Jer 32:37-41 God promises to regather the Jewish People back to Israel & He does! Isa 11:11-12
- After almost 2,000 Years a Miracle happens & Prophecy is Fulfilled: In One Day Israel is a Nation
- On May 14, 1948 - Israel was Reborn as a Sovereign State again - after nearly 2,000 years of Not
- On June 7, 1967 - during the Six-Day War, Israel takes FULL Control of Jerusalem
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SIGNS - ISRAEL IS IN THE LAND
ISRAEL IS BORN IN A SINGLE DAY:
Isaiah 66:7-8 “Before the Birth Pains even begin (Birth Pains here too: Matt 24:8), Jerusalem gives birth to a son. Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a Nation ever been born in a SINGLE DAY? Has a country ever come forth in a MERE MOMENT? But by the time Jerusalem’s birth pains begin, her children will be born."
MILLION OF JEWS ONCE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE EARTH, HAVE RETURNED TO ISRAEL
ISRAEL IS SCATTERED— BUT GOD IS GATHERING THEM NOW - JESUS WILL BE KING:
Ezekiel 37:21-22 And give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: I will GATHER THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL from among the NATIONS. I will bring them HOME (ISRAEL) to their own land from the places where they have been SCATTERED. I will UNIFY them into One Nation on the Mountains of Israel. One King will rule them all (JESUS); no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms."
MORE "ISREAL AS A NATION & JERUSALEM AS A CITY" - IN END TIME SCRIPTURES:
DANIEL PROPHECIES ABOUT ANTICHRIST - IN THE GLORIOUS LAND OF ISRAEL
Daniel 11:41 "He (Antichrist) will enter the GLORIOUS LAND OF ISRAEL, and many Nations will fall, but Moab, Edom, and the best part of Ammon will escape."
TWO PROPHETS OF THE COMING TRIBULATION ARE KILLED IN: JERUSALEM STREETS
- Revelation 11:7-8 "...will declare war against them, and he will conquer them and kill them. And their bodies will lie in the main street of JERUSALEM, THE CITY that is figuratively called “Sodom” and “Egypt,” the CITY where their Lord was Crucified. And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them. All the people who belong to this world will gloat over them and give presents to each other to celebrate the death of the TWO PROPHETS..."
4 - Rapture of the Church
Before Jesus comes back to Earth, He is going to Rapture the Church— up into the Clouds (Rapture means to be "Caught Up"). He is going to Rapture True Repentant Believers (1 Thess 4:16-18,5:1-11, 1 Cor 15:51-54, Matt 25:13), and take them Off this Ungodly Earth, and transform their Bodies— and it will happen in the Twinkling of an Eye (1 Cor 15:51-54).
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (NKJV) “But I do not want you to be IGNORANT, BRETHREN, concerning those who have FALLEN ASLEEP (DIED), LEST YOU SORROW as others who have NO HOPE. For if we BELIEVE that JESUS DIED and ROSE AGAIN, even so GOD WILL BRING WITH HIM those who SLEEP IN JESUS. For this we say to you by the WORD OF THE LORD, that we who are ALIVE and REMAIN until the COMING OF THE LORD will by NO MEANS PRECEDE those who are ASLEEP. For the LORD HIMSELF will DESCEND FROM HEAVEN with a SHOUT, with the VOICE OF AN ARCHANGEL, and with the TRUMPET OF GOD. And the DEAD IN CHRIST will RISE FIRST. Then we who are ALIVE and REMAIN shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM in the CLOUDS to MEET THE LORD in the AIR. And thus WE shall ALWAYS be with the LORD. Therefore COMFORT ONE ANOTHER with THESE WORDS.”
Twinkling of an Eye
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-56 (NKJV) BEHOLD, I tell you a Mystery: We shall NOT all SLEEP, but we SHALL all be CHANGED-- IN A MOMENT, in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the LAST TRUMPET. For the TRUMPET WILL SOUND, and the DEAD will be RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, and we shall be CHANGED. For this CORRUPTIBLE must put on INCORRUPTION, and this MORTALmust put on IMMORTALITY. So when this CORRUPTIBLE has put on INCORRUPTION, and this MORTAL has put on IMMORTALITY, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "DEATH is swallowed up in VICTORY." "O DEATH, where is your STING? O HADES, where is your VICTORY?" The STING OF DEATH IS SIN, and the STRENGTH OF SIN is the LAW.”
Matt 25:13 Jesus says, “So you, too, must keep Watch! For you do NOT know the DAY or HOUR of My Return."
There will most likely be very FEW Raptured (Few in comparison to the 6 Billion alive today), just like what happened in Noah's Day, and in the Days of Lot, Few were Saved. The Bible indicates that the Rapture should happen sometime before what is called the Tribulation (Pre-Trib).FYI RE RAPTURE— There are Many Believers who believe the Rapture could happen Pre-Tribulation and some believe it will happen right before the GREAT Tribulation (i.e. Pre-Wrath)..etc.
No matter when the exact Arrival Time is for Christ to take His Church, Jesus told us to "BE READY...(He) is COMING at an HOUR you do NOT EXPECT." (Matt 24:44, Luke 12:40).
Matt 24:44 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "Therefore you also BE READY, for the Son of Man (JESUS) is COMING at an HOUR you do NOT EXPECT."
Luke 12:40 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "Therefore you also BE READY, for the Son of Man (JESUS) is COMING at an HOUR you do NOT EXPECT."
Luke 21:34-36 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "TAKE HEED to yourselves, lest your HEARTS be WEIGHED DOWN with CAROUSING, DRUNKENNESS, and CARES of this LIFE, and that DAY come on you UNEXPECTEDLY. For it will come as a SNARE on ALL those who DWELL on the FACE of the WHOLE EARTH. WATCH therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS that you may be COUNTED WORTHY to ESCAPE all these things that WILL COME TO PASS, and to STAND before the SON OF MAN (JESUS)."
- Mark 13:28-37 Jesus warns, "Now learn this PARABLE from the FIG TREE: When its BRANCH has already become TENDER, and puts FORTH LEAVES, you know that SUMMER IS NEAR. So you also, when you see these THINGS HAPPENING, know that it is NEAR— at the DOORS! Assuredly, I say to you, this GENERATION will by no means PASS AWAY till ALL these things TAKE PLACE. HEAVEN and EARTH will PASS AWAY, but MY WORDS will by NO MEANS PASS AWAY. "But of that DAY and HOUR NO ONE KNOWS, not even the ANGELS IN HEAVEN, nor the SON, but only the FATHER. TAKE HEED, WATCH and PRAY; for you do NOT know when the TIME Is. It is like a MAN going to a FAR COUNTRY, who LEFT His House and Gave Authority to His Servants, and to each his Work, and COMMANDED the DOORKEEPER to WATCH. WATCH THEREFORE, for you do NOT know when the MASTER of the HOUSE is COMING— in the EVENING, at MIDNIGHT, at the CROWING of the ROOSTER, or in the MORNING— LEST, COMING SUDDENLY, he find you SLEEPING. And what I say to YOU, I say to ALL: WATCH!"
- Luke 12:35-48 Jesus says, "Be DRESSED for SERVICE and keep your LAMPS BURNING, as though you were WAITING for your MASTER to RETURN from the WEDDING FEAST. Then you will be READY to OPEN the DOOR and LET HIM IN the moment HE ARRIVES & KNOCKS. The servants who are READY and WAITING for HIS RETURN will be REWARDED. I tell you the truth, He Himself will seat them, put on an apron, and serve them as they sit and eat! He may come in the middle of the NIGHT or just before DAWN. But whenever He comes, He will REWARD the SERVANTS who are READY. “Understand this: If a homeowner knew exactly when a burglar was coming, he would not permit his house to be broken into. You also MUST be READY ALL the TIME, for the SON of MAN will come when LEAST EXPECTED... "
We are to be ready by living Holy & Godly Lives (2 Peter 3:11-12,13-14). God's Holy people living on the Earth at this time will be "Caught Up" to be with the Lord Jesus (John 14:1-4) in the Air, and receive their New Glorified Bodies (Phil 3:20-21, 1 Cor 15:51-54). They will then be: Rewarded in Heaven at the Judgment Seat of Christ (1 Cor 3:10-15, 2 Cor 5:10, Matt 25:14-30)— and be with Jesus at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Rev 19:7-10). They will later return with Jesus on White Horses (Rev 19:14) at the Second Coming of Christ (Rev 19:11-18). They will then Rule & Reign with Jesus FOREVER!
Ruling & Reigning with Jesus Scriptures: Rev 20:6,1:6,3:21,2:26-27, Matt 19:28,13:43, Dan 12:3,7:18,27,13-14
5 - Great Tribulation
Also before Jesus comes back to Earth, there will be a time of Tribulation (Matt 24:21) upon the Earth (Matt 24:29-31, Mark 13:24-27, Luke 21:25-28). The Tribulation, many believe, is supposed to be for 7 Years (Dan 9:24-25,26-27)...though some have questions regarding the specifics number of days of the first half. The Bible however does make it clear that the Great Tribulation is to be for 3 1/2 years, it should be the Second Half of these years. The Tribulation involves a Series of Horrific Judgments (Rev 8:7-13, 16:4, Rev 9:1-11, Rev 16:3-21) called the: Seal (Rev 6), Trumpet (Rev 8,9 11:15), & Bowl Judgments (Rev 15 & Rev 16). These Judgments will be poured out upon the Earth, and all Hell is going to break loose on Earth, so to speak. Demons who have been locked up in the Bottomless Pit (2 Peter 2:4-11) will be let loose from the Pit to run rampant all over the Earth (Rev 9:1-11). They are given power to Torment the people who belong to this World, and those who end up Worshiping the Antichrist & who took his "Mark" on their Hand or Forehead, which we talk about below. Satan will be Cast down to Earth— out of Heaven, by the Angel Michael, and other Angels— and he is thrown down to Earth, in fury, as Satan now knows that his time is Short (Rev 12:7-8,9).
The Tribulation Period is mainly for the Jews— it is known in the KJV Bible as: "Jacob's (Israel's) Trouble" in: Jer 30:7-23. God is Punishing Israel, but he is also getting them Prepared to receive Jesus as their Messiah & King (Rev 1:7). The Tribulation Period is also to Judge the Rebellious people of this World (Jude 1:15)— for having Rebelled against God's Word, and Jesus.
After Punishing Israel, God will show His great Faithfulness to Israel, near the close of the Tribulation. Many Jews who are alive at the Time of Christ will look to Jesus as their Messiah & King, and will enter the Millennial Kingdom to Repopulate the Earth.
6 - End Times Chart - Tribulation & Judgments
TRIBULATION & JUDGMENTS - CHART
7 SEALS (Rev 6)
7 TRUMPETS (Rev 8,9,11)
7 BOWLS (Rev 15, 16)
- ANTI-CHRIST - FALSE PEACE
- 1/3 TREES, GRASS DESTROYED
- 1/3 SEA LIFE, SHIPS DESTROYED
- ALL SEA LIFE IS DESTROYED
- 1/3 FRESH WATER POISONED
- ALL WATER POISONED
- 1/3 SUN, MOON, STARS DARKENED
- SCORCHING SUN
- 1/4 POPUL. DESTROYED)
- 1 ST WOE - DEMONIC LOCUSTS
- DEEP DARKNESS -
-REBELLIOUS MANKIND CURSES GOD
- EARTH, HEAVEN SHAKEN
- 144,000 SEALED
- 2ND WOE - FIRE & BRIMSTONE
- 1/3 OF THE PEOPLE LEFT ARE KILLED
- 2 PROPHETS PREACH & DO MIRACLES
- UPHRATES RIVER DRY
- BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
- SILENCE IN HEAVEN
- CHRIST'S REIGN FORSEEN
- WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE
- BABYLON DESTROYED
- HUGE HAILSTONES
7 - Antichrist
During this time Period, a Powerful Demonic Evil Leader will arise to Power, he is called the Antichrist (2 Thess 2:1-12, 1 John 2:18, Rev 13:1-8). He will be the Head of a 10 Nation Confederacy (Dan 2:42, 44, Dan 7:7,24, Rev 12:3, 13:1, 17:12,16) that will Rule the World during the Tribulation.The Antichrist will have been given Authority & Power, by God, to do anything he wants for 42 months, which is 3 1/2 Years (Rev 13:5). Another Evil Person called the False Prophet (Rev 13:12-14) will work with the Antichrist to deceive MANY, with Great Signs & Wonders too. The Antichrist will order everyone to Worship him as a God, and also Worship a Statue of him that comes to life (Rev 13:15, 2 Thess 2:4). The Antichrist will also order every person (rich or poor) to be given a Mark ("666") on their Right Hand or Forehead. You will NOT be able to Buy, or Sell anything without this Mark (Rev 13:16-18). The Antichrist will Persecute Christians (those who come to Faith in Jesus during the Tribulation). He will Behead & Martyr these MULTITUDES of Believers— those who would NOT: Worship him or his Statue, or take his Mark (Rev 6:9-11, 7:9, 7:14, Rev 20:4-6).
8 - Two Witnesses, 144,00 Jews, False Harlot Church, Times of the Gentiles
OTHER END TIMES EVENTS
- THE TWO WITNESSES OR TWO PROPHETS:
- (Rev 11:1-14) - Two Godly Prophets will be sent by God to Evangelize in Jerusalem. They will be "Sealed" or Protected by God to Preach the Gospel in Jerusalem. These Two will be a special witness to Israel, and they will perform Great Signs & Wonders, such as have the Power to:
- Turn Water into Blood (Rev 11:6 - like Moses did in the O.T. - Exod 7:19-25)
- Destroy people with Fire (Rev 11:5 - like Elijah did in the O.T. - 2 Kings 1:10-15)
They will eventually be Killed (Rev 11:7), and their Bodies will lie in the Streets of Jerusalem. The Whole World will stare at their Bodies, and No one will be permitted to Bury them (Rev 11:9). The People of this World will Celebrate their Death (Rev 11:8-10). But after 3 1/2 days God will breath Life into them, and they will be Supernaturally Resurrected from the Dead to Heaven (Rev 11:11).
- THESE TWO PROPHETS OR WITNESSES WILL MOST LIKELY BE:
ELIJAH & MOSES - Both appeared with Jesus: (Matt 17:1-13). Mal 4:5-6.
ELIJAH & ENOCH - (2 Kings 2:11, Heb 11:5) These Two men Never died, and Heb 9:27 says "It is Appointed for men to die once, but after this the Judgment."
That is why many think it could be the Two of them. However, someday, the Rapture is going to occur, and those people who are alive at the time of Christ's Return will not see their Physical Bodies die either.
It could be Two People we have never heard of before.
- 144,000 JEWS WILL BE SAVED, SEALED, & WILL EVANGELIZE:
A Special Remnant of Jews will be Saved during the Tribulation. A "Seal" will be placed on their Forehead to Protect them from the Antichrist (Rev 7:1–8, Rev 14:1–5, Rom 11:26). They will Preach the Gospel so that many of the Jews can come to Repentance & Faith in Jesus Christ.
- FALSE HARLOT CHURCH:
While Jesus has Raptured the "Bride of Christ" that is Holy & Pure "without spot or wrinkle" (Eph 5:27). The Antichrist will have his "Whore" or "Prostitute" which is the False Church (Ecclesiastical Babylon) to help aid him in all his deception (Rev 17:1-6), with it's ungodly influence & power. It will eventually be destroyed with fire (Rev 17:16).
- TIMES OF THE GENTILES:
Luke 21:24 Jesus says, "They will be killed by the sword or sent away as Captives to all the Nations of the World. And Jerusalem will be TRAMPLED DOWN BY THE GENTILES until the PERIOD OF THE GENTILES COMES TO AN END (FULFILLED)."
The "Times of the Gentiles" refers to the time period in 586 B.C. when the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar, a Gentile Nation, took over Jerusalem This Gentile domination of Israel has lasted from then through the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and it will continue on through the Tribulation Period. During the Great Tribulation Period (3 1/2 years of horrific Judgments on the Earth), the Antichrist will Control & Persecute the Jewish People. This you could say is the climax of the "Times of the Gentiles." When Jesus comes back, many Jewish people will be saved, and will enter His Kingdom. From that time on, Jerusalem will never be subjected to any more domination from the Gentiles. This will end the "Time of the Gentiles."
9 - Battle of Armageddon
Battle of Armageddon occurs at the End of the Tribulation. And Three Deceiving Demonic Spirits that look like Frogs, and have the power to work Miracles, will go out to all the Rulers of the World to gather them together for a Battle against the Lord Jesus, on the Great Judgment Day of God Almighty.
The Demons will gather the Nations of the World together to a place which in Hebrew is called: Har-Magedon (or Megiddo). It is a huge piece of land 60 Miles North of Israel. They are there to fight against the Lord Jesus! This Battle is called the Battle of Armageddon, and it will last for one day. (Zech 14:1-3)
- Revelation 16:12-16 "Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the Great Euphrates River, and it dried up so that the Kings from the east could march their armies toward the west without hindrance."
- Revelation 16:13-16 "And I saw THREE EVIL SPIRITS that looked like FROGS leap from the Mouths of the Dragon (Satan), the Beast (Antichrist), and the False Prophet. They are Demonic Spirits who work Miracles and go out to all the Rulers of the World to gather them for BATTLE AGAINST THE LORD on that Great Judgment Day of God the Almighty... And the Demonic Spirits gathered all the Rulers and their Armies to a place with the Hebrew name ARMAGEDDON."
- So the Armies of the World will have been led Supernaturally & Demonically to the land in Israel to do Battle against the Lord Jesus.
- Jesus will come down through the clouds with the Saints (True Believers throughout the Ages).
- First thing on the Lord's agenda is to capture the Antichrist & False Prophet. They will immediately by will be captured and thrown alive into the Lake of Fire forever.
- The Armies that were risen up against him will be killed by the Words spoken out of Jesus' mouth!
- That will be the End of the Battle of Armageddon!
10 - Second Coming of Christ
Jesus Returns - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
The Second Coming of Christ, as spoken about above, is Jesus coming back to Earth as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords"...this is called the Second Coming of Christ.
- Revelation 19:11-16 (NKJV) “Now I saw HEAVEN OPENED, and behold, a WHITE HORSE. And He who sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES and makes WAR. His EYESwere like a FLAME OF FIRE, and on His HEAD were MANY CROWNS. He had a NAME written that no one knew except Himself. He was CLOTHED with a ROBE DIPPED IN BLOOD, and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD. And the ARMIES IN HEAVEN, clothed in FINE LINEN, WHITE and CLEAN, followed Him on WHITE HORSES. Now out of HIS MOUTH goes a SHARP SWORD, that with it He should STRIKE the NATIONS. And HE HIMSELF will RULE THEM with a ROD OF IRON. He Himself TREADS THE WINEPRESS of the FIERCENESS and WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD. And He has on HIS ROBE and on HIS THIGH a Name written: KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.”
- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-12 (NASB) "..When the LORD JESUS will be RevelationEALED from HEAVEN with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS in FLAMING FIRE, dealing out RETRIBUTION to those who do NOT KNOW GOD and to those who DO NOT OBEY the GOSPEL of our LORD JESUS. These will PAY THE PENALTY of ETERNAL DESTRUCTION, AWAY from the PRESENCE of the LORD and from the GLORY of HIS POWER, when He comes to be GLORIFIED in HIS SAINTS on THAT DAY, and to be MARVELED AT among ALL WHO HAVE BELIEVED—for our testimony to you was BELIEVED. 11) To this end also we PRAY for you always, that our GOD will COUNT YOU WORTHY of your CALLING, and FULFILL EVERY DESIRE for GOODNESS and the WORK OF FAITH with POWER, so that the NAME of our LORD JESUS will be GLORIFIED in YOU, and YOU in HIM, according to the GRACE of our GOD and the LORD JESUS CHRIST."
- Matthew 24:30 (NKJV) "Then the Sign that the Son of Man will Appear in Heaven, and then all the Tribes of the Earth will Mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the Clouds of Heaven with Power and Great Glory..."
- Matthew 25:31-34 (NKJV) "When the Son of Man comes in His Glory, and all the Holy Angels with Him, then He will sit on the Throne of His Glory. All the Nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides His Sheep from the Goats. And He will set the Sheep on His right hand, but the Goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, Inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the Foundation of the World.."
Jesus will make His Second Coming Appearance, and He will come through the Clouds in Great Glory (Matt 24:30, 26:64, Mark 13:26, Luke 21:27, Rev 1:7, Zech 14:4, Titus 2:13, Acts 1:11), on White Horses, with True Born Again Believers from all the Ages (Rev 19:14). These Believers will have received Rewards at the Judgment Seat of Christ, after the Rapture, and will then Rule & Reign with Jesus for 1,000 Years, and then Forever.
A remnant of Jews that are left on the Earth near the close of the Tribulation, will turn to Jesus (finally) as their Messiah. They will then enter the Millennial Kingdom to receive the Promises that were given to them long ago by God, thru Abraham, and others, in the Scriptures. (Zech 12:10, Rom 11:25-27)
Other Scriptures: Gen 49:10, Isa 63:15, Dan 2:44-45, Hos 3:4-5, Jer 23:5-6, Ezek 43:7, Matt 16:27, Matt 24:1, Matt 25:46, Luke 17:22-37, Acts 3:20-21, Rom 11:26-27
11 - Satan is Locked Up in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 Years
Satan will have been locked up in chains in the Bottomless Pit during this time— that is why there will have been a great time of Peace on the Earth (Rev 20:1-2,3). And Jesus will be King over all the Earth.
Revelation 20:1-2 "Then I saw an Angel coming down from Heaven with the Key to the BOTTOMLESS PIT and a heavy chain in his hand. He seized the dragon—that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan—and bound him in chains for a THOUSAND YEARS. The Angel threw him into the BOTTOMLESS PIT, which he then shut and locked so SATAN COULD NOT DECEIVE THE NATIONS ANYMORE UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. Afterward he must be released for a little while."
12 - Millennial Kingdom - 1,000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ
During the 1,000 year Reign of Jesus, the Curse on the Earth & on Man (Gen 3:14-19) will have been broken by Jesus. It will be a World where: Righteousness, Justice, Peace, Mercy & Goodness prevails
(Isa 65:20–22, Isa 11:6-10, Isa 11:1-9).
Nature is restored to it's Before the Fall of Man status. People's life span will greatly Increase, and Language Barriers will be gone. Jesus will once again walk with Mankind, on a Restored Earth, just like he did with Adam & Eve in the cool of the Day (Gen 3:8-9).
The Believers throughout the Ages past will Rule & Reign with Jesus during the Millennial Kingdom.
- Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and Holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be PRIEST OF GOD and of CHRIST and will REIGN WITH HIM (JESUS) A THOUSAND YEARS."
Ruling & Reigning with Jesus Scriptures: Rev 20:6,Rev 1:6, Rev 3:21,Rev 2:26-27,Matt 19:28,Matt 13:43, Dan 12:3, Dan 7:18,27,13-14)
13 - Satan Let Out of Prison To Deceive the Nations One Last Time & Cast Into Hell
"If What You Say, Think, or Do is Contrary To God's Word, then you are being Deceived!"sm Martha Mac, SO4J-TV & Video Productions
Near the end of the One Thousand Years, Satan will be let out of Prison for a "little while" to Deceive the Nations, for one last time. He will once again deceive Billions of People as he did in the past (Rev 20:8, Rev 12:9). Fire however will come down from Heaven and consume them.
- Revelation 20:3 "...Satan could not deceive the nations anymore until the thousand years were finished. Afterward he MUST BE RELEASED FOR A LITTLE WHILE."
- Revelation 20:7-8 "When the THOUSAND YEARS come to an End, Satan will be let out of his Prison. He will go out to deceive the Nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the Earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as NUMBERLESS AS SAND ALONG THE SEASHORE (Billions). And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city (Jerusalem). But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them."
14 - Great White Throne Judgment - For Unbelievers
The Unbelievers from all the Ages will then be Resurrected from Hades (Hades is a "Temporal" Hell so to speak), and will appear before Jesus, at the Great White Throne (Rev 20:11-15). Since their Names are not written in the Book of Life, they too, like Satan, will be Cast into the Lake of Fire (the Final Hell).
- Revelation 20:11-16 “And I saw a GREAT WHITE THRONE, and I saw the one who was sitting on it (Jesus! Matt 7:21-22,23). The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God's Throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were Judged according to the things written in the Books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the grave gave up the dead in them. They were all Judged according to their deeds. And death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the Lake of Fire. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of Fire.”
15- God Will Create A Create a New Heaven & New Earth
- Revelation 21:1 "Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the OLD HEAVEN and the OLD EARTH had Disappeared. And the Sea was also gone..."
MORE HERE: Heaven - What is Heaven Like?
- 2 Peter 3:7-15 "And by the same word, the PRESENT HEAVENS AND EARTH HAVE BEEN STORED UP FOR FIRE. They are being kept for the DAY OF JUDGMENT, when UNGODLY PEOPLE WILL BE DESTROYED. But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A Day is like a Thousand Years to the Lord, and a Thousand Years is like a Day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed (Perish), but wants everyone to Repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a Thief. Then the HEAVENS WILL PASS AWAY WITH A TERRIBLE NOISE, AND THE VERY ELEMENTS THEMSELVES WILL DISAPPEAR IN THE FIRE, AND THE EARTH AND EVERYTHING ON IT WILL BE FOUND TO DESERVE JUDGMENT. SINCE EVERYTHING AROUND US IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED LIKE THIS, WHAT HOLY AND GODLY LIVES YOU SHOULD LIVE, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY OF GOD AND HURRYING IT ALONG. ON THAT DAY HE WILL SET THE HEAVENS ON FIRE, AND THE ELEMENTS WILL MELT AWAY IN THE FLAMES. BUT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH HE HAS PROMISED, A WORLD FILLED WITH GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS. And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living PEACEFUL LIVES that are PURE and BLAMELESS IN HIS SIGHT. And remember, the Lord’s patience gives people time to be saved."
16 - New Jerusalem Appears - Jesus Rules Forever
Jesus Rules Forever - Of His Kingdom There Will Be No End!
Jesus will Rule & Reign with True Believers, Forever & Ever, in His Eternal Kingdom, and of His Kingdom there will be No End.
- Daniel 7:13-14 "As my vision continued that night, I saw someone like a Son of Man coming with the clouds of Heaven. He approached the Ancient One and was led into his presence. He was given Authority, Honor, and Sovereignty over all the Nations of the World, so that people of every Race and Nation and Language would Obey Him. His Rule is Eternal—it will Never End. His Kingdom will Never be destroyed."
The Old Earth & Old Heaven will now Disappear (2 Peter 3:7-15).
God creates a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH. The NEW JERUSALEM - A HOLY CITY will Now come down from a New Heaven. God the Father will now live with a Holy Redeemed Mankind.
- Revelation 21:1 "Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the OLD HEAVEN and the OLD EARTH had Disappeared. And the Sea was also gone..."
- Hebrews 11:8-10 " It was by faith that Abraham obeyed when God called him to leave home and go to another land that God would give him as his inheritance. He went without knowing where he was going. And even when he reached the land God promised him, he lived there by faith—for he was like a foreigner, living in tents. And so did Isaac and Jacob, who inherited the same promise. Abraham was confidently looking forward to a CITY WITH ETERNAL FOUNDATIONS, A CITY DESIGNED AND BUILT BY GOD."
- Hebrews 12:22-25 "No, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, and to countless thousands of angels in a joyful gathering. You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN HEAVEN. You have come to God himself, who is the Judge over all things. You have come to the spirits of the Righteous ones in Heaven who have now been made perfect. You have come to Jesus, the one who mediates the New Covenant between God and people, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks of forgiveness instead of crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel. Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One who is speaking. For if the people of Israel did not escape when they refused to listen to Moses, the earthly messenger, we will certainly not escape if we reject the One who speaks to us from heaven!"
- Revelation 21:1-7 "Then I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth, for the Old Heaven and the Old Earth had Disappeared. And the Sea was also gone. And I saw the Holy City, the NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN LIKE A BRIDE BEAUTIFULLY DRESSED FOR HER HUSBAND. I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.” And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are Victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."
- Revelation 21:9-20 "Then one of the seven angels who held the seven bowls containing the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come with me! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” So he took me in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God and sparkled like a precious stone—like jasper as clear as crystal. The city wall was broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. There were three gates on each side—east, north, south, and west. The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. The angel who talked to me held in his hand a gold measuring stick to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. When he measured it, he found it was a square, as wide as it was long. In fact, its length and width and height were each 1,400 miles. Then he measured the walls and found them to be 216 feet thick (according to the human standard used by the angel). The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass. The wall of the city was built on foundation stones inlaid with twelve precious stones: the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst."
- Revelation 21:21-27 "The twelve gates were made of pearls—each gate from a single pearl! And the main street was pure gold, as clear as glass. I saw No Temple in the city, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple. And the City has NO need of Sun or Moon, for the Glory of God illuminates the City, and the Lamb is its light. The Nations will walk in its light, and the Kings of the world will enter the city in all their glory. Its gates will never be closed at the end of day because there is no night there. And all the nations will bring their glory and honor into the city. Nothing evil will be allowed to enter, nor anyone who practices shameful idolatry and dishonesty—but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life."
- Revelation 22:1-7 "Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations. No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever. Then the angel said to me, “Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. The Lord God, who inspires his Prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon.” (Jesus says) “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book.”
- Revelation 22:11 Jesus says, "Let the one who is does WRONG still do WRONG, and let the one who is FILTHYstill be FILTHY& let the one who is RIGHTEOUSstill PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS & let the one who is HOLYstill keep himself HOLY." (What does Revelation 22:11 mean?)
- Revelation 22:12-14 Jesus says to Believers, "BEHOLD, I AM COMING QUICKLY, and MY REWARD is with Me, to give to every one according to his WORK. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. BLESSED are those who DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have the RIGHT to the TREE OF LIFE, and may enter through the GATES into the CITY. But OUTSIDE are DOGS & SORCERERS &SEXUALLY IMMORAL & MURDERERS & IDOLATERS,&whoever LOVES and PRACTICES a LIE (hypocrites)..."
- Revelation 22:16-22 (NKJV) Jesus says, “I, JESUS, have sent My Angel to TESTIFY to you these things in the Churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star." And the Spirit and the Bride say, "COME!" And let him who hears say, "COME!" And let him who THIRSTS come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. For I TESTIFY to everyone who HEARS the Words of Prophecy of this Book: If anyone ADDS to these things, God will TESTIFY to him the PLAGUES that are written in this book; and if anyone TAKES AWAY from the Words of the Book of this Prophecy, God shall TAKE AWAY his part from the BOOK OF LIFE, from the HOLY CITY, and from the things which are written in this Book. He who testifies to these things says, "SURELY I AM COMING QUICKLY." Amen. Even so, COME, LORD JESUS!
The GRACE of the LORD JESUS be with you (God's Holy People) all. Amen."
17 - Those Who OVERCOME Will Inherit Eternal Life & More!
Rewards from Jesus for Overcomers & those Victorious over Sin
8 SCRIPTURES FOR BEING AN OVERCOMER - REWARDS FOR OVERCOMERS & THE VICTORIOUS
(Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7)
8 Scripture Promises from Jesus in Revelation for those Believers who Overcome Sin, Trials, & Tests through Christ: Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7 MORE: 1 John 5:4-5, John 16:33
1 - Revelation 2:7 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. To him who OVERCOMES, I will give to eat from the TREE OF LIFE which is in the the Paradise of God."
2 - Revelation 2:11 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. He who OVERCOMES will NOT be hurt by the SECOND DEATH."
3 - Revelation 2:17 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. To him who OVERCOMES, to him I will give some of the HIDDEN MANNA, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it."
4 - Revelation 2:26 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES, and KEEPS MY DEEDS until the END, to him I will give POWER over the NATIONS."
5 - Revelation 3:5 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES will thus be CLOTHED in WHITE GARMENTS, and I will NOT ERASE his Name from the BOOK OF LIFE; and I will CONFESS his name before My Father and before His Angels." (What does Revelation 3:5 mean? Is it Possible for a Person's Name to be Erased from the Book Of Life?)
6 - Revelation 3:12 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES, I will make him a PILLAR in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the Name of My God and the Name of the City of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God."
7 - Revelation 3:21 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES, I will grant to SIT with ME on MY THRONE, as I also OVERCAME and sat down with My Father on His Throne."
He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."
8 - Revelation 21:7 (NASB) Jesus says, "He who OVERCOMES will INHERIT THESE THINGS, and I will be his God and he shall be My son."
- 1 John 5:4-5 (NASB) "For whatever is BORN OF GOD (Born Again) OVERCOMES the WORLD; and this is the VICTORY that has OVERCOME THE WORLD— our FAITH. 5) Who is the one who OVERCOMES the WORLD, but he who believes that JESUS is the SON of GOD?"
- John 16:33 (NASB) Jesus says, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have Peace. In the WORLD you will have TRIBULATION, but take courage; I have OVERCOME the WORLD."
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 “No Eye has seen, no Ear has heard, and No Mind has Imagined what God has prepared for those who Love Him.”
"END TIMES EVENTS"
COPYRIGHT © BY MARTHA MAC / SO4J.com ® / SO4J-TV & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
"END TIMES EVENTS" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS— IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS
ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY.
THIS ABOVE COPYRIGHT & A LINK TO SO4J.com MUST BE INCLUDED
GRAPHICS COPYRIGHT & PROPERTY OF SO4J-TV (EXCEPTION IS THE RAPTURE PHOTO)