- Category: BIBLE
Bible Search - Search Bible Verses
- Romans 10:17 (NKJV) "FAITH comes by HEARING, and HEARING by the WORD of GOD."
- Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV) "WITHOUT FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE to PLEASE HIM (GOD), for he who comes to God must BELIEVE that He is, and that HE is a REWARDER of those who DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM."
- Psalm 1:1-2 (NKJV) "BLESSED is the man who walks NOT in the COUNSEL of the UNGODLY, NOR stands in the PATH of SINNERS, NOR sits in the seat of the SCORNFUL; But his DELIGHT is in the LAW of the LORD, and in His law he MEDITATES DAY and NIGHT."
- Joshua 1:8 (NLT) "STUDY this BOOK of the Law CONTINUALLY. MEDITATE on it DAY and NIGHT so you may be sure to OBEY ALL that is written in it."
- BIBLE TRIVIA & UNUSUAL BIBLE FACTS
- BIBLE FACTS & BIBLE INFORMATION
- KEY BIBLE VERSES & SCRIPTURES
- BIBLE SEARCH
- PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS - FACTS, SCRIPTURES, VIDEOS
- TWELVE DISCIPLES OF JESUS IN THE BIBLE
- PEOPLE OF THE BIBLE - FOLLOWERS OF JESUS IN THE SCRIPTURES
- HARMONY OF THE FOUR GOSPELS - CHART
- PARABLE OF THE SOWER - CHART
- PARABLE OF THE SOWER & JUDGMENT DAY - SO4J GOSPEL TRACT
- PARABLES OF JESUS IN THE BIBLE - CHART
- 10 COMMANDMENTS LIST
- HOLY BIBLE WHOLLY TRUE
Bible Scriptures on God's Word
- Romans 10:17 (NASB) "FAITH comes by HEARING, and HEARING by the WORD of CHRIST."
- Hebrews 11:6 (NASB) "WITHOUT FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE to PLEASE HIM (GOD), for he who comes to God must BELIEVE that He is and that HE is a REWARDER of those who (NKJV says: DILIGENTLY seek Him) SEEK HIM."
- Psalm 1:1-2 (NASB) "How BLESSED is the man who walks NOT in the COUNSEL of the WICKED (NKJV says: UNGODLY), NOR stands in the PATH of SINNERS, NOR sit in the seat of the SCOFFERS; But his DELIGHT is in the LAW of the LORD, and in His law he MEDITATES DAY and NIGHT."
- Joshua 1:8 (NASB) "This BOOK of the LAW shall NOT depart from your mouth, but you shall MEDITATE on it DAY and NIGHT, so that you may be CAREFUL to do according to ALL that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success."
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NKJV) "ALL SCRIPTURE is given by INSPIRATION of GOD, & is PROFITABLE for DOCTRINE, for REPROOF, for CORRECTION, for INSTRUCTION in RIGHTEOUSNESS, that the man of God may be COMPLETE, thoroughly equipped for every GOOD WORK."
- 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) "STUDY to show yourself APPROVED unto God, a WORKMAN that needs not to be ASHAMED, RIGHTLY dividing the WORD of TRUTH."
- 2 Peter 1:20-21 (NKJV) "Knowing this first, that NO PROPHECY of SCRIPTURE is of any PRIVATE INTERPRETATION, for PROPHECY never came by the will of men but HOLY MEN of GOD spoke as they were by the HOLY SPIRIT."
- Psalm 119:11 (KJV) “YOUR WORD have I HID in my HEART, that I might NOT SIN against YOU.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 (NKJV) "Now we have received, NOT the SPIRIT of the WORLD, but the SPIRIT who is from GOD, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which MAN'S WISDOM TEACHES but which the HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES, comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
- Hebrews 4:12-16 (NLT) “For the WORD OF GOD is ALIVE and POWERFUL. It is SHARPER than the SHARPEST TWO-EDGED SWORD, cutting between SOUL and SPIRIT, between JOINT and MARROW. It EXPOSES our INNERMOST THOUGHTS and DESIRES. NOTHING in all Creation is hidden from God. Everything is NAKED and EXPOSED before His Eyes, and He is the one to whom we are ACCOUNTABLE. So then, since we have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST who has entered HEAVEN, JESUS the SON OF GOD, let us HOLD FIRMLY to what we BELIEVE. This HIGH PRIEST of ours UNDERSTANDS our WEAKNESSES, for He Faced ALL of the same TESTINGS we do, yet he did NOT SIN. So let us come BOLDLY to the THRONE of our GRACIOUS GOD. There we will receive HIS MERCY, and we will find GRACE to HELP US when we need it most.”
COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV / SO4J.com ® / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
"BIBLE SEARCH" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
ALL GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT © SO4J-TV ® SO4J.com